One thing strange or different items enchanted and recovery when all I find myself a diamond ring that was previously enchanted returned to normal?

Three times that happens use the mod that makes the 10 enchantments do not know if it helps.

thank you again.

Hello together.

Question regarding the blindfold and the corespondending slider.

After haras the Master/Miss a while he/she applies the blindfold. Now, shouldnt get the screen a little opaque?

No matter what i set on the slider the environment is still visible as always.

I think i've fulfilled every requirement from the first page.

Everything else works fine.

Thanks for any helpfull answer.

First, I apologize for my English is missing

I have to try and find this, I failed after all

I do not hear voices when you start having sex is enslavement

Voice has not even been liberalized since the end of addition

Probably associated with stamina, I've got to conflict with other mods

I have tried several attempts, do I do advice me something here that fail after all?

No worries. There are no voices beyond basic Skyrim combat grunts.

Thank you to answer me> <

However, there are still problems

It was meant combat voices will not be heard

When sex is enslavement, under attack does not hear the voice of

I can not hear the voice yell or attack that hit me too fray

I take a breath sound is heard when you sprint, sound related to combat is unlikely to be all clogged

Do you have voice mods that alter the player's voice?

If you do have voice mods, load them after sanguinesDepauchery.esp

See if that fixes the problem.

Thank you for your quick answer!

It uses a voice modification, I'm using an audio file is not esp remodeling have "sound" file entirely

what I do I do in this case?

You're welcome :)

But I'm not sure at this point :(  This mod does not have any sound files. It only uses sound & voice resources from basic Skyrim

Have you reloaded the voice mod? See if that corrects any changes?

Yes, sometimes you have to completely erase the voice of the user, it is useless

I remember that I do not have enemies retardant sound before you install the voice of the user and

I do not think the sound associated with this mode before

There seems to be associated with the stamina to be zero during sex probably

Or brandishing a weapon, my character, I do not make a sound when you attack Dekiru Sutamini recovery even if the

debuff will disappear back to normal is to recover stamina sex!

Once again, I apologize respects immature English, this is the language through a translator.

Hello together.

Question regarding the blindfold and the corespondending slider.

After haras the Master/Miss a while he/she applies the blindfold. Now, shouldnt get the screen a little opaque?

No matter what i set on the slider the environment is still visible as always.

I think i've fulfilled every requirement from the first page.

Everything else works fine.

Thanks for any helpfull answer.

Am having the same issue.   :( 

Other than that, everything seems to work fine.  :)

nice mod, the most stuff works quite good for me. its just that the blindfold wont have any blinding effect, it only worked once (i guess), i didnt see anything anymore until it was removed, even if only 50% was intended, and then it never worked again, dont know what to do :>

Well the sanguin relam seems to stall (enter it sort of manage to get some of the dialog since fuz is broken, get done and then thats it you are stuck there)  may be concider using Enter99's solution for the Maids and add silent files , a lot of work though.

One interesting oddity you can pick pocket the dead demora and then reverse pick poket the gag/bilnd/restraints on to sangine, they don;t "work" on the dedra though

Well the sanguin relam seems to stall (enter it sort of manage to get some of the dialog since fuz is broken, get done and then thats it you are stuck there)  may be concider using Enter99's solution for the Maids and add silent files , a lot of work though.

One interesting oddity you can pick pocket the dead demora and then reverse pick poket the gag/bilnd/restraints on to sangine, they don;t "work" on the dedra though

Fuz shouldn't be the problem here, as not requested by SD.

My suggestion is load a save before real travel. And wait for dialogue with Sanguine to end (don't click your mouse and don't press Tab).

Fuz shouldn't be the problem here, as not requested by SD.

My suggestion is load a save before real travel. And wait for dialogue with Sanguine to end (don't click your mouse and don't press Tab).

Thats what I have done the dialog flash's through and you get no option to read it nor respond. Though the bug of not being able to exit tsang;s realm may be for ano reason.

Hi ^^

Thx for this mod.

I report some bug that he have (I don't know if other player have the same). I test this mod in only one place "Fort Fiermartel" near "Aubétoile" (sorry I don't know the english name of this places). For instant I have see 2 bugs.

- first : some time my PC is stand up upper the floor. She can't move but she's like she wasn't enslaved. So she's immortal but paralized and foe attack her. This situation have no end so I need restart another savegame. With some read in this forum section I think that it's maybe a bug with the cage....

- second : some time sex animation don't work. My PC was enslaved by female master and the first sex animation work good, the punishement with wip too, but when I ask food, the animation don't work perfectly. The two characters are always stand up, but sound sex work. I have restart with a male master and I don't had this bug.... I ask me if animation framework can crash in game ... and need a restart with a console command ?

I don't have test spriggan for instant

What is the talk of a cage?  I am not getting anything with a cage. :/

If there's a cage nearby when enslaved, the master (should) use it to keep the slave in while they sleep. If there isn't, they won't do that.

Oh, okay.  I was thinking this entire time that master was going to build a cage.  Is there a console command to spawn a cage?  :P

I'm mostly a lurker here since I'm a modding newb, but I just wanted to give a huge thanks to jbezorg for not only making one of the very best mods for Skyrim, but also being *extremely* helpful and patient in answering every question or concern you get, even if it's the same question twenty times in a row from people who missed the answer in the 100+ page archived comment thread. Most modders will never go out of their way in such a manner as you do, and that's part of what makes this project awesome. Kudos.

Anyhow, since I might as well make myself useful, I'll report a possible bug. In the thug quest (which I'm sure you are sick of hearing about), whenever I get enslaved, after I get enslaved I stay stuck in the kneeling position and automatically follow the lead thug to wherever he decides to take me as opposed to walking there manually myself. I'm assuming that automatically following the thug is intentional since the route seems pre-planned, however my character stays in the kneeling position the whole time. I'd imagine that would give a hell of a friction burn being dragged on one's knees through the dirt all the way to god knows where, but I figure I'd bring that one up. It's done this with the last three versions I've played, and I've clean installed/started a new character on all of them (although aside from that little glitch, in the last release I can finally get "sold" now, I was never able to do that before. Hooray!) In all fairness it might be the result of a conflict with another mod, but I'm only bringing it up because I haven't seen it mentioned before.

Thanks again!

***Edit: After playing around for a bit, I've found a weird work around to the problem. If I hit K repeatedly to submit while running backwards away from the thug and simultaneously jumping up and down repeatedly the entire time (including through the enslavement process), she won't kneel and she'll follow the thug in a typical walking fashion. It only works if I jump constantly throughout the entire process, however. A bit strange that someone would be jumping up and down while being enslaved, but I hope that helps.

That probably happened when companions were added. The script on the bindings was altered to accommodate that change.

What is the talk of a cage?  I am not getting anything with a cage. :/

If there's a cage nearby when enslaved, the master (should) use it to keep the slave in while they sleep. If there isn't, they won't do that.

Oh, okay.  I was thinking this entire time that master was going to build a cage.  Is there a console command to spawn a cage?  :P

You can try the following. Then go and get enslaved.

placeatme aa043

That gets you a cage door

placeatme aa041

That gets you the cage.

Lining up the two with moveto player will be a bitch though.

With the 3.25.01 version, I'm still having problems with the Thugs:

* No animation sequence after surrender, boss thug just walks off with the character sliding along in the kneeling pose and no player controls (as though the scene that should've followed capture is still playing).  I'm assuming this new behavior is a bug, not intentional.

* First hostile encounter with anything, even a skeever, and the character is free (or sometimes, transferred to her new owner, half a province away - which means she'll be free in a few minutes, because she's way outside the escape distance).  Sometimes the thug will recapture her for his own, usually not. 

The first symptom is just dull; the second symptom generally prevents the thug from ever reaching his destination, since the odds of going any distance without a random encounter of some sort are very low.

In one of the earlier posts on this thread, I thought there was mention of some properties on the quest being accidentally cleared by the CK (as the explanation for the behavior), but apparently the bug persists.  This is with a new test character, so there shouldn't be any leftover script fragments from earlier versions.

Some locations that have cages: Greymoor, Brittleshin Pass, Bloodlet Throne,... there are quite a few, now that I have some reason to pay attention to them.

I have seen AI pathing problems in some cases, where the NPC is facing the wrong side of the cage (not the door).  But in most cases they work just fine (which is a minor miracle, considering the difficulties that the AI often has with tight spaces).

I'm mostly a lurker here since I'm a modding newb, but I just wanted to give a huge thanks to jbezorg for not only making one of the very best mods for Skyrim, but also being *extremely* helpful and patient in answering every question or concern you get, even if it's the same question twenty times in a row from people who missed the answer in the 100+ page archived comment thread. Most modders will never go out of their way in such a manner as you do, and that's part of what makes this project awesome. Kudos.

Or he could be one of Sanguine's slaves who's forced to work on this mod forever! :lol:

No, I agree completely, I sometimes even worry about his sanity. I think we should clone him, just in case. ;)

Na... see, Sanguine supplies the alcohol & debauchery that fuels the insanity. I'm too far gone for the cloning to save me  :P

:lol:  Well, that sorta worked, Jbezorg.  Aye, alignment is nigh impossible, however.  That's too bad, really.

Not impossible at all, just a bit tedious.

Click on the item you want to adjust the position/angle and then do the following:

1. To adjust item position first get the current coordinates using these:

getpos x

getpos y

getpos z

All of the above commands will return a coordinate <value>.

Then adjust the coordinate values using these:

setpos x <value>

setpos y <value>

setpos z <value>

Example:

setpos x 200

setpos y -2500

setpos z 100

2. Similarly, to adjust the angles

getangle x

getangle y

getangle z

setangle x <value>

setangle y <value>

setangle z <value>

Example:

setangle x 0.00

setangle y 0.00

setangle z 90.00

If the command didn't seem to change item's position/angle instantly try disabling/enabling the item. If not happy with the item you may use 'disable' then 'markfordelete' commands.

I always use these commands along with player.placeatme to decorate player homes by adding chairs, lights etc. It's kind of fun actually.

TFC does indeed break everything.

[Camera]

fAutoVanityModeDelay=600.0000
fOverShoulderCombatAddY=-15.0000   //When weapon is out: zoom in/out
fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-10.000    //When weapon is out: height
fOverShoulderCombatPosX=-35.0000   //When weapon is out: left/right distance from the center

fOverShoulderPosZ=-10.0000         //When weapon is NOT out: height
fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000           //When weapon is NOT out: left/right distance from the center

fOverShoulderHorseAddY=-200.0000   //While on horse: zoom in/out
fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=75.0000     //While on horse: height
fOverShoulderHorsePosX=0.0000      //While on horse: left/right distance from the center

fMouseWheelZoomMinDelta=0.000      //Not sure what it does exactly
fMouseWheelZoomSpeed=14.0000       //Speed of the zooming in/out
fMouseWheelZoomIncrement=0.6000    //Increments, not sure how it does work, but currently it's 3 steps, min, med, max. Proportional with Min/Max VanityModeDist

fVanityModeMinDist=80.0000         //Min distance from the character (min zoom out)
fVanityModeMaxDist=240.0000        //Max distance from the character (max zoom out)

fPitchZoomOutMaxDist=0.0000        //Set to zero so when looking down the camera won't go further away

those are come .ini settings that might allow you to get a better view of the proceedings without resorting tfc-ing it  and breaking your game. Admittedly the horse and weapon drawn shit will be of limited use, but copy paste shows no regard for relevance. :)

master looping whipping player , it never stop 

Using the TFC command?

If you are, Don't.

If you are not, then this is a reminder to others not to.

It messes up scene timing.

Would it be possible to get the, 'force end scene' button back? Used to be you could TFC then, if it got stuck in a loop, hit that. Although I'm sure it was removed for a good reason, perhaps I was just getting lucky?