Kandagawa Jet Girls

57 minutes ago, MugiwaraPrince said:

Yes, the money milking has only gotten stronger in recent years when it comes to mods. They most likely get away with it by the mods essentially being regarded as "fan art." I'll admit to have given one modder a few bucks to get hold of some interesting mods on Soul Calibur 6, but that was A LOT of content.

I really hope he doesn't do it, but there might also be another kind soul who'd drop their own version just as good.

That's what's great about nude mods sometimes, there might be several different people thinking the same thing.

Ya I get what ya mean. Nude mods were in a drought till ppl started to charge for them lol. Then we get this site shilling the F out of them and saying No posting paid mods, cause Piracy. You know cause this website is the moral authority of us. I mean you can find alot of mods on Chi/Rus sites but they dangerous to your health. I bet soon this place will become like ULMF.

On 8/26/2020 at 10:59 PM, Planus said:

I did confirm that the game scales the character models based on floating point values stored in memory just like Senran Kagura does. Using cheat engine I was able to find the scale values in the memory and edit them. The game has scales for overall body size, head size, bust size, and body weight.

Problem is I haven't found anywhere in the files where these values might be stored before they get pulled into the memory. Modifying them via cheatengine is not ideal as it involves dissecting the mono code and adding breakpoints to certain methods to find the memory value the scale is stored in

See below example of modified scales

image.png.52ef020dee74f5d7efd4af17da873971.png

Can you teach me how to using cheat engine to change the breast size?

2 hours ago, unclejoker said:

Any New News on The Mod?

Here's where you can check news for the mod we are watching : https://twitter.com/moderchan_steam

DO NOT HARASS HIM! Just follow him. When the mod is released, you'll know because he'll put up a link. Or if it's not immediately obvious, you'll find it here. Again, DO NOT HARASS HIM FOR PROGRESS. He works at his own pace. So do not ask him for updates. He will provide them when he wants.

4 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Here's where you can check news for the mod we are watching : https://twitter.com/moderchan_steam

DO NOT HARASS HIM! Just follow him. When the mod is released, you'll know because he'll put up a link. Or if it's not immediately obvious, you'll find it here. Again, DO NOT HARASS HIM FOR PROGRESS. He works at his own pace. So do not ask him for updates. He will provide them when he wants.

^^ Never. Harrassing a modder could lead to them making it a paywall mod, since only through pay could you msg him at all. :/

He has done pretty good progress so far.

The end of September is fine by me. That latest screenshot makes it looks like he's putting some thought into the models for each girl to accent their individuality and that is absolutely tops in my book. I redid so many textures in Senran Kagura and DOA to help flesh out the differences in the cast on my versions. I love that kind of commitment.

28 minutes ago, tigers said:

Modderchan has recently released a crapton of blue reflection mods. Wonder why hes doing that as its an old game and a really crappy one at that. His screenshots show so many great games such as warriors all stars and nioh, yet he has  not even released them.

moderchan is just a big fan of blue reflection i think. it probably makes up the majority of his twitter screenshots over the years.
plus he had a lot of unreleased mods for it for certain characters but not others. i think hes trying to get the other characters in line with his favorite character who had a super detailed mod.

11 hours ago, tigers said:

Modderchan has recently released a crapton of blue reflection mods. Wonder why hes doing that as its an old game and a really crappy one at that. His screenshots show so many great games such as warriors all stars and nioh, yet he has  not even released them.

And then there's YOU. A guy who's whining because someone enjoying his hobby.

Now tell me, my friend. What mod did you make, share it to us like Modernchan. Or did you put it on your patreon?

1 hour ago, megakun said:

And then there's YOU. A guy who's whining because someone enjoying his hobby.

Now tell me, my friend. What mod did you make, share it to us like Modernchan. Or did you put it on your patreon?

dude, dont get your panties in a twist. Its embarassing.

There's no reason to argue back and forth.

Everyone has their pet projects that they do for their own personal reasons. If they don't widely release them it's usually because they don't feel they're good enough or craved by others. It seems that Modderchan rides a board on waves of interest. If he finds something interesting to work on then he will and if there's interest in that project he plans a release.

If you're interested in those mods he's working on then show that interest, make posts and show how many folks share that view. If he notices that there is a mountain of support then there's a good chance of release because that support will inspire him forward.

Besides that, the end is in sight. Let's all just sit tight and share in the fact that someone is working toward a goal line that we all want to see crossed.