Kandagawa Jet Girls

How exactly do I install this mod? I have 5 7z files but I don't know where to extract what and where to run the Mod.exe.

Edit: I was able to get it all to work, but any time I go to the club room or start a race, it just crashes. I'm making sure to press F7 when the game starts, and it has a little thing saying that costume mods are enabled, so i don't know what I'm doing wrong.

• 3 months later...

Kandagawa JET GIRLS
It's a naked mod. The school swimsuit will be naked.

Kandagawa JET GIRLS (Steam version)

Introduction method
1. Execute Mod.exe in the included x64 folder or x86 folder.
* There are 32bit (x86) and 64bit (x64) versions of the installer. Please use the version that suits your OS.
2. When you press Next a few times, the screen to browse the folder will appear, so specify the Kandagawa Jet Girls_Data folder in the game folder from Select.
Press Next again to introduce the mesh and texture. Then follow the guidelines and close the installer.
3. Start the game, and if the school swimsuit is naked, the introduction is successful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

can someone help me?
It doesn't work for me with the mod.
Introduction method

1. Execute Mod.exe in the included x64 folder or x86 folder.
* There are 32bit (x86) and 64bit (x64) versions of the installer. Please use the version that suits your OS.

At this point I don't even have a choice between 64 bit and 32 bit.
I have a folder called ingrid and there is a Mod.exe there
I do it and nothing changes in the game.
A window appears with the information to make a backup, etc.
Then you should give the path, which I did and nothing has changed

can someone help me and tell me how to download the data? Somehow it doesn't work for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hi can anyone help me with this issue?  i made a new body model for kuro, its completely rigged and skined.

but if i try to put inside of the game with SB3UGS, everything gets scrambled like this, any ideas?

i'm planning to make new nude body model for every each characters with sculpting but i have problem with putting into the game

81546.thumb.JPG.51670ff903890836f352a73c2d80ebe6.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/30/2020 at 8:41 AM, kate19850715 said:

I think SB3UGS is the best tool to Export and Import.

image.png.a76409b620c253936ed75ef6a7d3d0b7.png

image.png.f9cae4f2578d2ea8ac5d1bb66ab78f2e.png

Are you sharing these altered outfits as a mod somewhere? It looks good, nice work, also the body is altered I guess, is this a mod you made? I hope you can share it

Edited by asdronin
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Status as of 20240225:

• The attached post above matches the chksum. To download it, you must have a LL login.
  • Once unzipped, the 32-bit x86 mod.exe will be flagged by Windows Defender. VirusTotal show at least a dozen flags for malware from all the better anti-virus engines. Just delete it.
  • The 64-bit x86_64 mod.exe is clean according to VirusTotal. Any modern Windows OS should be using that one any way. You only run 32 or 64 bit tp patch the game, not both.
  • My resources.assets is now about 60K bigger, but the school uniforms haven't changed in the costume selector. The game launches fine. It could be a combination of the patch doesn't work on v1.02 and/or I have all the the "SENRAN KAGURA" DLC along with the Carrot & Lemon outfits -- I don't think DLC should impact it being just an exiting content enable "flag".

I'm going to do some research. fingers crossed (I want my au natural sirens)

Update: According to post, it's not their default school uniforms but the "purchased" school swimsuits.

update 2: Yup, confirmed. The patch attached above works on v1.02. I just downloaded a complete save from below (slot03) and placed it in C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kandagawa Jet Girls\SavesDir\STEAMID\ . Launched. Confirmed the purchased "School Swimsuits" are au natural with different pube & nip treatments.

https://savegame.pro/pc-kandagawa-jet-girls-savegame/    

Edited by player_two
additional research results
On 2/22/2024 at 8:29 PM, KradDrows said:

Please someone upload the mod again, this link doesn't work. Or at least send the files via drive or something :c 

I waffled a bit on whether to include these since they're not really mine to share, but as far as I'm aware, moderchan's stuff isn't really available anymore, and it seems like a shame that some people get to enjoy it, because they were in the right place at the right time and no one else does.

So here's what I have for this game. I'm sharing it "as is".

[KJG] 必殺技テロップ背景非表示 MOD v1.0.7z [KJG] 日焼け+α MOD v1.0.7z [KJG] 開放的なJet Girls MOD v1.0.7z

17 hours ago, jpackinwood said:

I waffled a bit on whether to include these since they're not really mine to share, but as far as I'm aware, moderchan's stuff isn't really available anymore, and it seems like a shame that some people get to enjoy it, because they were in the right place at the right time and no one else does.

So here's what I have for this game. I'm sharing it "as is".

[KJG] 必殺技テロップ背景非表示 MOD v1.0.7z 1.16 MB · 24 downloads [KJG] 日焼け+α MOD v1.0.7z 1.81 MB · 27 downloads [KJG] 開放的なJet Girls MOD v1.0.7z 3.17 MB · 26 downloads

Before you use this please bear in mind that this post here:

suggests that inside the "[KJG] 開放的なJet Girls MOD v1.0.7z"  file, the 32-bit x86 mod.exe is flagged by Windows Defender and VirusTotal show at least a dozen flags for malware from all the better anti-virus engines.

I confirmed the VirusTotal detections so as player_two says it is safer to just delete the x86 folfer.

The other two downloads seemed to pass VirusTotal's checks.

Edited by MaginotLineBypass
1 hour ago, MaginotLineBypass said:

suggests that inside the "[KJG] 開放的なJet Girls MOD v1.0.7z"  file, the 32-bit x86 mod.exe is flagged by Windows Defender and VirusTotal show at least a dozen flags for malware from all the better anti-virus engines.

I confirmed the VirusTotal detections so as player_two says it is safer to just delete the x86 folfer.

The other two downloads seemed to pass VirusTotal's checks.

Moderchan's mods got flagged sometimes by overzealous virus checkers.

I wouldn't begrudge anyone deciding not to use any of them as a result, but I trust them and I've never had a problem with any of his mods.

Hell, the guy used to make .exe installers for Action Taimanin, and I've run those before and never had any issues with malware.

• 1 month later...