Kandagawa Jet Girls

4 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

Here's hoping he releases whatever he makes. His record is pretty spotty.

I honestly don't get it. I'd understand if he just wanted to make it for himself and didn't want to share it, but it just comes across as petty to me how he goes out of his way to show that he made it even when he's unwilling to share it.

5 hours ago, aflamingo said:

I honestly don't get it. I'd understand if he just wanted to make it for himself and didn't want to share it, but it just comes across as petty to me how he goes out of his way to show that he made it even when he's unwilling to share it.

best modders are usually from china or asia overall, but they never are eager to share thier stuff outside of sites like 3dm or ali, and forget u find anything in google about thier works ;/ even maliwei777 mods are scarce to find nowdays -__-

edit

i think its bcoz ppls takes thier work, like maliwei777 or others modders, change thier stuff slightly and charge $$$ as thier own on either patreon or wherever (like dr.slump), thank simple sim idiot john evans and dr.slump and others like them who charge cash for mods for this outcome, and no wonder zero interest in sharing to larger public

(sry for my bad eng today i kinda worked hard physically last week, still resting/recharging)

5 hours ago, aflamingo said:

From what I can tell, he doesn't like releasing mods until they're perfected in his eyes. The problem with this is that he usually works on multiple games at the same time, and might just end up getting bored with a particular mod and drop it to work on other ones. So he never ends up releasing what he made, because it's not perfect yet, but it also won't BE perfect because he stopped working on it.

However, he usually shows off his mods in censored still images, without highlighting the issues he may still be facing with the model, so to onlookers it already looks finished, when it might still have big seams in motion, you just can't tell because of the way he framed it to us.

So then people start assuming it's done and wait for him to release it. he shadow drops it and starts working on something else, and because he's working on a new mod now, people assume "Ah so he MUST be done then, why else would he work on something else?" and continue to wait, but Moderchan never releases the mod, so they assume that he's holding out.

At least, that's what it seems like to me. I can't say for sure.

New here. From what I can tell, it looks like they made a purposeful choice with the release  build to make things difficult to mod, as it was precompiled with IL2Cpp. Normally with unity games you can just browse through the dlls, but when done this way you'd have to dump it all and use c++ to really get at everything. I guess with Sony's new restrictions and online gameplay they wanted to make it more of a pain to mod? 

Don't fall into the same trap I warned you about.

You're doing the thing where you see 3D nipples, and go "Ah, so it's done then, now we just gotta hit F5 until it releases"

Moderchan just tweeted a video of him toggling the Skirt on and off, which means he's still working on features for the mod, similar to his Bullet Girls mod which took about a month or two to come out after it's initial reveal.

So he's probably not going to release it until he finishes whatever idea he's got in his head.

He also hasn't directly said he fixed his issue with the smaller breasted girls having a shading issue around their breasts, so it's entirely possible it ISN'T fixed yet and that he's just doing other things first.

On 9/6/2020 at 4:54 PM, MugiwaraPrince said:

I just hope it's not like some of the good modders on DOA6, where it makes other things look way off. There are guys who put out costume mods on DOA6 that look gorgeous, but the topless version of that same costume will have crazy weird PS1 graphic looking boobs.

I Just hope he doesn't do like Most modders are doing now. PAYWALL.   That would really, really, really, really suck.

1 hour ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

I Just hope he doesn't do like Most modders are doing now. PAYWALL.   That would really, really, really, really suck.

moderchan is one of those people who is afraid of game devs coming down on him/us, so it wouldnt make sense to pay wall it since that would just draw more attention. 

if anything, he might delay the mod for upwards of a few months because the game is too new; the same reason he gave for delaying his ryza nude mod for so long. though i doubt it since this game isnt nearly as popular

Yes, the money milking has only gotten stronger in recent years when it comes to mods. They most likely get away with it by the mods essentially being regarded as "fan art." I'll admit to have given one modder a few bucks to get hold of some interesting mods on Soul Calibur 6, but that was A LOT of content.

I really hope he doesn't do it, but there might also be another kind soul who'd drop their own version just as good.

That's what's great about nude mods sometimes, there might be several different people thinking the same thing.