Kandagawa Jet Girls

35 minutes ago, Gabbablabba said:

Windows detected a trojan in the mod...

False positive. Probably 3Dmigoto or whatever is used to inject textures/body meshes. 99.9% of the links shared here are virus free. Moderchan being in the 99.9%.

I'd advise disabling Windows defender/antivirus. It is HORRIBLE with false positives. But that's just me. But if you are still skeptical, run it through https://www.virustotal.com/gui/

EDIT: Ya it's because he's using a customer installer for the mod. Again, tested it myself, no issues.

15 minutes ago, Sasquatcher said:

I cant seem to get the mod working. I read the instructions and followed them to a T, but no nudity on their school uniforms. Is anyone else seeing it work correctly?

Well the problem is that you apparently didn't read the instructions to a T, They replace the School SWIMSUIT, as in the one you buy in the in-game shop, not any of the defaults.
I think they're unlocked from the very start, but you have to buy all 5 since they have different pussy hair or nipple colours.

One of the mods allows you to toggle off the skirts of the school uniforms, but not remove them entirely.

When you download the mods, they have a couple preview pictures included to help explain what they do.
I think in the order from top to bottom, it goes...

- Tanlines (Seems like you can give it to either every single girl, or only Homura, no picking and choosing.)

- Skirt Toggle

- Lipstick (It's not much, literally just adds a tiny bit of colour to the lips.)

- Trick Text Box Hider (Makes it easier to see the girls posing during a Trick.)

- Nude Mod (Again, Replaces the School Swimsuit found in the In-game Store.)

Hope that helps. There's also an English Readme for each mod that helps you install that specific mod.

15 minutes ago, zergslayer69 said:

Had to use a website translation, but what exactly is the panmoro and lip mod? I'm guessing the 3.2meg one is the main base mod.

panmoro is Japanese shorthand for 'can completely see their panties' - eg when a breeze blows a skirt up, or (as in this mod's case) the skirt's not there in the first place - they just wear panties for their bottom part. The lip one's just a lip gloss mod, I believe.

5 hours ago, zergslayer69 said:

When running the Mod.exe, does anybody else have the issue where it just auto closes after the assets part? Also tried running in admin mode but no go. And also tried running it inside game folder and outside of it.

Yes. But its not an issue. Its just that you need to set the path to the data folder when you're setting up the Mod.ex install path. Once you do that you're good.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd been sitting back a while, playing a few other things to kill the time (besides being extremely busy with work lately) and when I checked back in the oh so lovely mod had been dropped. And what an incredible mod it is. I am in awe and even though I wish there were a few more pubic hair options, I absolutely adore it.

Such a magnificent thing.

Treadmill runs and washing the bike take on all new life now.

15 hours ago, MugiwaraPrince said:

I'd been sitting back a while, playing a few other things to kill the time (besides being extremely busy with work lately) and when I checked back in the oh so lovely mod had been dropped. And what an incredible mod it is. I am in awe and even though I wish there were a few more pubic hair options, I absolutely adore it.

Such a magnificent thing.

Treadmill runs and washing the bike take on all new life now.

100% agreed, mod makes the game so much more fun!
I find racing more fun, too -- especially those cute double animations when you jump.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:59 PM, Planus said:

I did confirm that the game scales the character models based on floating point values stored in memory just like Senran Kagura does. Using cheat engine I was able to find the scale values in the memory and edit them. The game has scales for overall body size, head size, bust size, and body weight.

Problem is I haven't found anywhere in the files where these values might be stored before they get pulled into the memory. Modifying them via cheatengine is not ideal as it involves dissecting the mono code and adding breakpoints to certain methods to find the memory value the scale is stored in

See below example of modified scales

image.png.52ef020dee74f5d7efd4af17da873971.png

Any chance on elaborating how this works?
Please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 9:04 AM, nothingworksfuck said:

anyone get a good grasp on how to edit the mesh? I really dont like the way the body models look and i wanna modify it. unfortunately its not like the SK series so idk how to edit the mesh. i understand the extraction process with unity but what program do you guys use to edit and export the actual mesh?

I think SB3UGS is the best tool to Export and Import.

image.png.a76409b620c253936ed75ef6a7d3d0b7.png

image.png.f9cae4f2578d2ea8ac5d1bb66ab78f2e.png

• 4 weeks later...