Animations + Objects by Hyperdriver

Thanks for the animations and objects.

One question looking at the screenshot.

Where do I get first 9 objects (from/at the top row) from bottom screenshot, that shows how to find the rope?

Screenshot_102.png

4 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Where do I get first 9 objects (from/at the top row) from bottom screenshot, that shows how to find the rope?

Screenshot_102.png

These are components for a shower stall, I do not remember where I took them.

4 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Screenshot_102.png

Hey I can help with this! They are from Madhox's Build a Shower Kit on Modthesims, here's a link - http://modthesims.info/d/583934/build-a-shower-kit.html

There's also a kit for showers and tubs if you're interested - http://modthesims.info/d/583996/mix-n-match-showers-amp-tubs.html

I could finally test it, here's a feedback :

The animation work for me for the ropes but does not show up for the assembly machine (dont have the option in WW menu

Spoiler

1547392649-13-01-2019-16-14-36.png

One thing to notice, the object doesnt touch the ceilling. thats a detail, but it could eb a nice touch.

58 minutes ago, RDA said:

I could finally test it, here's a feedback :

The animation work for me for the ropes but does not show up for the assembly machine (dont have the option in WW menu

Reveal hidden contents

1547392649-13-01-2019-16-14-36.png

One thing to notice, the object doesnt touch the ceilling. thats a detail, but it could eb a nice touch.

It's strange, maybe you have not unpacked all the files from the archive?

At the expense of the ceiling, maybe I will change it, but the fact is that there is a different height of the ceiling, and it will look good only at 1 height

48 minutes ago, Hyperdriver said:

It's strange, maybe you have not unpacked all the files from the archive?

At the expense of the ceiling, maybe I will change it, but the fact is that there is a different height of the ceiling, and it will look good only at 1 height

When i can, i will unistall then reinstall the mode, but i think i unpacked all files.

And thats perfect if it fit for 1 height.

57 minutes ago, Hyperdriver said:

Do not both animations work for you, or only with the assembly mech?

None of them are showing up, and I placed all the necessary files in the mods folder

47 minutes ago, Torsten74 said:

Hello, couldn´t you make your animations work without the add-on from ColonelNutty? Bcos I use the newest patreon version from WW, but CNWW only works together with the older Loverslab version of WW.

Well, in theory it is possible, but it will be a short-lived replacement, in the future, knowing the plans of CN, it will add many useful additions, which I will use in my animations anyway

14 hours ago, TheEnigmaNinja said:

Hey I can help with this! They are from Madhox's Build a Shower Kit on Modthesims, here's a link - http://modthesims.info/d/583934/build-a-shower-kit.html

There's also a kit for showers and tubs if you're interested - http://modthesims.info/d/583996/mix-n-match-showers-amp-tubs.html

Thank you for the links.

P.S.1:

Oh, people are saying that, "Build-a-Shower Kit" no longer works and needs to update.

If that's true then it is just too bad.

Of course I hope it works fine with new patches but if not, just too bad.

This didn't work for me either. I placed the ropes and all it did was animations for the workout machine and looked  bad? I tried adding the add on file and it totally messed up my game settings. ? so for me i have had to remove it all. ? so unfortunately i'm sticking with WW as it is me thinks. but looked good from the preview, Just a shame it cant work without adding extra files.

best wishes

steve

4 hours ago, Torsten74 said:

Hello, couldn´t you make your animations work without the add-on from ColonelNutty? Bcos I use the newest patreon version from WW, but CNWW only works together with the older Loverslab version of WW.

I only use the ww from here not patreon but still would rather it not need the added extra files also as it didnt work for me either

This didn't work for me either. I placed the ropes and all it did was animations for the workout machine and looked  bad? I tried adding the add on file and it totally messed up my game settings. ? so for me i have had to remove it all. ? so unfortunately i'm sticking with WW as it is me thinks. but looked good from the preview, Just a shame it cant work without adding extra files.

best wishes

steve

2 hours ago, Simquisitor said:

No idea why this requires that guy's modified version of WW considering it doesn't have anything remotely related to bestiality. 

There are two mods from ColoneelNutty.

The Main mod (CNWW - ColonolNutty's Wicked Whims Main) and CNWW - Zoophilia/Pets Module.

I don't know you would consider 2nd one as bestiality or not.

And there are about 2 animators or some # of animators have made animations for it.