Cervids: Deer Race for Skyrim SE

View File

OBSOLETE. SEE Bad Dog's Ungulates: Horse, Deer, Minotaur

A cervid race with a range of nose shapes, horns, face patterns, and a few hair styles. Gazelles, moose, goats, and giraffe are all achievable. 

Face morphs are on different sliders and their function may not be obvious. Play with it. Ear size is on a face slider, and some sliders that are labeled for the face affect nose shape. The Thomson's Gazelle face pattern is on the dirt slider, the rest on more-or-less obvious tint sliders. Horns are on the brow slider.

The giraffe pattern is on an overlay. There are other patterns as well--Tommy stripe, fawn spots, socks, etc. Thanks to ASlySpyDuo for many of the patterns.

Download and install the files you want. Order doesn't much matter.

• Designed for use with the SOS body. If you care about seams along the thigh but don't want dick, load SOS and don't enable its ESPs.
  • There's a file with schlongs if you want them. That does require SOS. If you want the girls to have dicks, enable that ESP and set the schlong priorities. 
  • There's a file for digitigrade feet but for this mod I'm on the fence about whether it's better. They look fine in plantigrade, I think.
  • Download and install the CBBE file if you use that body.
  • Courtesy of @Ratchet the last Lombax and with improvements by @Blaze69, there's a NPC file that turns a few existing Skyrim residents into deer, mostly in Falkreath, and adds a few new NPCs. 1.4.2 has Blaze's behavior improvements, so you want it.

Requires RaceCompatibility

I'll probably do an NPC file at some point, but otherwise this is just about done.

LE version here.

(Screenshots courtesy of @ASlySpyDuo.)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/15/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Racecompatibility
  • Regular Edition Compatible

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Pics are always a help. I think I'm running with CBBE but I haven't noticed problems. Didn't occur to me that the overlays need CBBE versions. I'll check them.

I'm going run UNP stuff I'll let you know after once I get my skyrim SE backup going again. PS I got my new replacement card waited 6 long years after my R9 390x went dead. lol This is RX 590 Core edition Fatboy 1545mhz 8GB! I'm very happy now. All I can do later next year put in Ryzen 5 cpu once gets to 100 bucks lol.

117931376_3290888857638949_7301129811901978094_o.jpg

16 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Pics are always a help. I think I'm running with CBBE but I haven't noticed problems. Didn't occur to me that the overlays need CBBE versions. I'll check them.

Oh, my bad, I don't know why I didn't provide pics... ^^; Been troubleshooting some other mod problems that I can't get any good help on. (Looking at you, Enai.)

Here are a screenshot without the body overlay and with the body overlay. Seems like the alpha spots for the nipples are too high up for me.

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot4.png

Sry... what I meant was pics on the seam issues would help (because sometimes when people say seams they mean the meshes aren't lining up and that's all on the CBBE side) but that I understood the body overlays needed a CBBE conversion and I just hadn't thought to do it.

Can you put up the digitigrade hooves? Plantigrade on Cervids.. bleh.

Edit!

Hehe! With all the problems I ran across the past couple of weeks I did learn a thing or two. My verion now has Yiffy Age SE as a master requirement and the nifs point to it's version for the male and female Cervid. Take a look at your Plantigrade Cervid then take a look at this.

ScreenShot1.jpg

I have encountered a big problem.

I use 3BA CBBE, and was already using two of your other mods; those that add Equine and Lykaios, as well as the digitigrade feet and CBBE textures for those mods.

They both work absolutely fine, but when I pick Cervid (F), the breasts invert themselves (or at least become completely flat).

This mod does not do anything different or have any other requirements than either of the aforementioned two mods, so, at least on the surface level, this should not be happening.

(Mind you, I have not tried the mod without the digitigrade feet)

UPDATE: breasts are not flat with most clothing, but if the character is naked or if they have nothing equipped on the slot in question, the breasts go flat.

10 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

I have encountered a big problem.

I use 3BA CBBE, and was already using two of your other mods; those that add Equine and Lykaios, as well as the digitigrade feet and CBBE textures for those mods.

They both work absolutely fine, but when I pick Cervid (F), the breasts invert themselves (or at least become completely flat).

This mod does not do anything different or have any other requirements than either of the aforementioned two mods, so, at least on the surface level, this should not be happening.

(Mind you, I have not tried the mod without the digitigrade feet)

UPDATE: breasts are not flat with most clothing, but if the character is naked or if they have nothing equipped on the slot in question, the breasts go flat.

Don't forget in menu adjust the great size down to 35% far right setting one! Also used body slide to reload her and copy back into data folder. That my next step!