On 10/23/2020 at 9:43 AM, CanoLathra said:

Wait, are the Cervids the only females in your game with the bugged physics?

If so, did you actually install the CBBE file for them? All of Bad Dog's races seem to be UUNP by default, but he provides a CBBE file so they can work with CBBE-based mod setups.

I did install the Cbbe file, but it only adjusts textures it seems. I am using the 3BA body and all the other females are fine. Just the deer have inverted breasts with or without clothes or armor.

On 10/23/2020 at 8:47 PM, CanoLathra said:

In my installation the erection spell doesn't affect the deer schlongs but they do show up when using an animation (even a masturbation animation). Try using an animation to see if it shows up.

Hoodies in general does not respect the SOS erection state (IIRC the horse ones are the only ones that do), so you have to check by playing an animation. A little immersion breaking since it means that naked actors with SLA active still don't have an erection, but it works otherwise.

So I discovered if I rename the sheath_p0_0.nif and sheath_p0_1.nif to something like .bak and then copy the sheath_p1_0.nif and sheath_p1_1.nif to sheath_p0_0.nif and sheath_p0.1.nif, the schlong works. It's a shower, and it responds properly to the erection spell as well. I have the same effect if I use the 'Horse Schlong' standalone from the SOS menu, but I don't have a 'Deer Schlong' option in the SOS menu, only Deer Female (no Schlong), Deer Sheath and Deer Futa. 

So renaming the nifs worked. 

On 10/27/2020 at 2:44 PM, Bad Dog said:

what all this suggests is that the scripts which make unsheathing happen aren't working. You have BadDogSchlongCore.esm enabled?

Yes, it's definitely enabled. The horse sheaths do it, too, actually. But the horse schlongs have their separate piece I can wear in menu and it's fine, but the sheath doesn't unsheath either. But the Deer schlongs are missing their counterpart.

I switched out the BadDogSchlongCore.esm from the Horse file to the one from the Deer File which seems to have a newer date in it and is a little larger and renamed the nifs back, and no dice, still same problem. No erection comes out of the sheath. 

Furry lovers. Make sure you run the body slide on the body you want and make sure you apply that setting to all for that body type. That way you don't get saggy Tits or weird body if wrong formated. @Bad Dog Good news. Got game finally loaded with deer addon no crash. And Winterhold no crash so far. What was I think one mods did crash the game. Trying figure which ones. I'd always backup my data folder to my other drive. lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 11:29 PM, Bad Dog said:

Fitting hair to the heads is a PITA. These heads are positioned like human heads but aren't exactly the same shape. Whether it looks good or not will depend on the mesh.

How to fix with out doing to much work is that right folder delete the body and replace correct one?

ScreenShot39.png

2020-11-29 01_22_39-Window.png

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Damn, I forget... does 3BBB have its own skeleton separate from XPMSE?

AFAIK, no it does not, but it does need the very latest version of XPMSE which I think is newer than your current digi skeletons for... pretty much all digi-using mods. So this will probably continue to happen to races with digi addons (or with a separate skeleton path by default like the Ungulates pack) until you update your skeletons, I guess.

So far so good bad dog I got 161 plugins installed and no issues yet. I'm going temp to do my woman breast A cup size after I do my first backup. But have delete my old one. So there more space for backups. So I don't have do alot work of copy and pastes.  Once the A cups dress are installed going installed Yiff mod again. Let you know how goes later on or Tomorrow.