• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 4:52 AM, Coalstorm said:

I have encountered a big problem.

I use 3BA CBBE, and was already using two of your other mods; those that add Equine and Lykaios, as well as the digitigrade feet and CBBE textures for those mods.

They both work absolutely fine, but when I pick Cervid (F), the breasts invert themselves (or at least become completely flat).

This mod does not do anything different or have any other requirements than either of the aforementioned two mods, so, at least on the surface level, this should not be happening.

(Mind you, I have not tried the mod without the digitigrade feet)

UPDATE: breasts are not flat with most clothing, but if the character is naked or if they have nothing equipped on the slot in question, the breasts go flat.

On 8/29/2020 at 4:22 PM, Coalstorm said:

Managed to fix my problem by literally doing nothing.

If it comes back, open up the body .nif files in OutfitStudio, and do the standard CBBE to 3BBB bone weight conversions, then save over the existing .nif.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 5:22 PM, Bad Dog said:

Sry... what I meant was pics on the seam issues would help (because sometimes when people say seams they mean the meshes aren't lining up and that's all on the CBBE side) but that I understood the body overlays needed a CBBE conversion and I just hadn't thought to do it.

Sorry, it's been like a month... But I guess the "seams" are just the arms not lining up to the hands, most likely because I never use 100 weight and they are usually set up for 100 weight <_<; Ignore me on that. I was more concerned on the body overlay issue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 4:38 PM, babbo21 said:

I don't know if this has been answered, but all the female deer npcs have flat breasts, some even going into their bodies. Did I do something wrong? I am using 3bbb, if that makes a difference.

Used BHUNP it looks better You can adjust any breast you want. Plus you have to used the Tools to adjust your breast size and apply it to armor too! Then copy the out put into your data folder. Its what I did. So far I'm trying get game work with my new replacement RX 590 Core edition! so far getting close with the mods again. But some reason I get crash when I go winterhold. lol Trying figure out which mod doing this? its very annoying just want to played!

On 10/13/2020 at 3:38 PM, babbo21 said:

I don't know if this has been answered, but all the female deer npcs have flat breasts, some even going into their bodies. Did I do something wrong? I am using 3bbb, if that makes a difference.

I had that happen with BD's horse race when using Yiffy Age, if you happen to be using it. 

Switching over their skeleton to the one in the mod seemed to fix it though.

21 hours ago, reilata said:

I had that happen with BD's horse race when using Yiffy Age, if you happen to be using it. 

Switching over their skeleton to the one in the mod seemed to fix it though.

I'm not using Yiffy Age of Skyrim. Just the normal requirements. Should use nifscope or something? I don't have this problem with the horses or cats race mods that BadDog has also made...

On 9/9/2020 at 12:59 AM, CanoLathra said:

If it comes back, open up the body .nif files in OutfitStudio, and do the standard CBBE to 3BBB bone weight conversions, then save over the existing .nif.

I'm having this issue. How do you do this? My female deer have flat or negative boobies...

On 10/18/2020 at 1:29 AM, babbo21 said:

Yes I have HDT smp working

Did you have CBC too? I always put my mods into data folder I never used MOD or Vortex to run it. I used the Nexus mod to launch the file after you put your mods in order. Did you save the files backup to see which was causing to crash the game?

On 10/21/2020 at 2:53 AM, rb888 said:

Did you have CBC too? I always put my mods into data folder I never used MOD or Vortex to run it. I used the Nexus mod to launch the file after you put your mods in order. Did you save the files backup to see which was causing to crash the game?

My game isn't crashing. The Deer female NPCs have flat or inverted breasts (still with physics) when naked, clothed, or armored. Now, I did use zMerge to merge some of BadDog's other new race mods together. I'm gonna try reinstalling the Cervids separately and see if this changes things. I looked up a tutorial on how to copy 3BA bone weights to a body and tried to do that witht he deer famale body nif file using Nifscope, but it didn't work since the reference body wasn't CBBE or some other reason.

I'm not giving up, y'all!

18 hours ago, babbo21 said:

My game isn't crashing. The Deer female NPCs have flat or inverted breasts (still with physics) when naked, clothed, or armored. Now, I did use zMerge to merge some of BadDog's other new race mods together. I'm gonna try reinstalling the Cervids separately and see if this changes things. I looked up a tutorial on how to copy 3BA bone weights to a body and tried to do that witht he deer famale body nif file using Nifscope, but it didn't work since the reference body wasn't CBBE or some other reason.

I'm not giving up, y'all!

Wait, are the Cervids the only females in your game with the bugged physics?

If so, did you actually install the CBBE file for them? All of Bad Dog's races seem to be UUNP by default, but he provides a CBBE file so they can work with CBBE-based mod setups.

5 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

Wait, are the Cervids the only females in your game with the bugged physics?

If so, did you actually install the CBBE file for them? All of Bad Dog's races seem to be UUNP by default, but he provides a CBBE file so they can work with CBBE-based mod setups.

I'm using 3BBB and they seem to work, though breasts seem to sometimes do strange things like be a smidge flatter than they're supposed to be, but otherwise seem to be fine and it seems to make a major difference when I update the 3BBB Amazing Body overall, it was just texture problems I was having at first. But since fixed that with some better ones. My problem is that the deer schlong (both the regular male and the futa) don't work. The sheaths are there, but the schlongs themselves don't show up when they're supposed to. :( I know SOS is installed and working properly as the horses seem to work fine (though only the regular male horse, the horse sheath doesn't). It almost looks like I'm missing the 'Male Deer Schlong' esp that should be separate if the Horse schlong SOS file is any indication.

1 hour ago, deerwings said:

I'm using 3BBB and they seem to work, though breasts seem to sometimes do strange things like be a smidge flatter than they're supposed to be, but otherwise seem to be fine and it seems to make a major difference when I update the 3BBB Amazing Body overall, it was just texture problems I was having at first. But since fixed that with some better ones. My problem is that the deer schlong (both the regular male and the futa) don't work. The sheaths are there, but the schlongs themselves don't show up when they're supposed to. :( I know SOS is installed and working properly as the horses seem to work fine (though only the regular male horse, the horse sheath doesn't). It almost looks like I'm missing the 'Male Deer Schlong' esp that should be separate if the Horse schlong SOS file is any indication.

Make sure that the latest form of Bad_Dog_(racename)_SOS is installed for all of your Bad Dog races, and that they overwrite each other in reverse order of release. If you have both his horse race and this race installed then it would be Bad Dog Cervid SOS, then Bad Dog Horse SOS, then Bad Dog Hoodies (if you have it), in that order. Alternatively, if using Vortex (or MO2, but I don't know how to do it in MO2), set a custom order and make sure that each race's SOS file only loads their own schlong, and that Hoodies handles the rest.

The reason you need to do this is because Bad Dog has a tendency to add all of his current schlongs to the most recent race's SOS file, which isn't always the most recent version for that race, so making sure that each race mod has their own schlong overwriting any other source is important.

Also, look into SOS's MCM and make sure that the cervid schlongs show up, and try adding one to your character to make certain that they are loading into the game correctly. If not, re-install the Cervid SOS file.

3 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

Make sure that the latest form of Bad_Dog_(racename)_SOS is installed for all of your Bad Dog races, and that they overwrite each other in reverse order of release. If you have both his horse race and this race installed then it would be Bad Dog Cervid SOS, then Bad Dog Horse SOS, then Bad Dog Hoodies (if you have it), in that order. Alternatively, if using Vortex (or MO2, but I don't know how to do it in MO2), set a custom order and make sure that each race's SOS file only loads their own schlong, and that Hoodies handles the rest.

The reason you need to do this is because Bad Dog has a tendency to add all of his current schlongs to the most recent race's SOS file, which isn't always the most recent version for that race, so making sure that each race mod has their own schlong overwriting any other source is important.

Also, look into SOS's MCM and make sure that the cervid schlongs show up, and try adding one to your character to make certain that they are loading into the game correctly. If not, re-install the Cervid SOS file.

I have the Deer SOS from here but it does not seem to include Bad Dog Cervid SOS, there's only BDDeerFuta.esp and BDDeerHoodie.esp, the archive has the BadDogSchlongCore.esm which loads at the very top, but I will load the HorseSOS at the bottom and Hoodies. I feel like I'm missing the Cervid Schlong esp.

Which is weird because the male deer does have the sheath, and if I check the directory, I do see the different nifs in there so they're present, it's just that in game he only gets the sheath but no erection even with the erection spell. It just doesn't show up.

1 hour ago, deerwings said:

I have the Deer SOS from here but it does not seem to include Bad Dog Cervid SOS, there's only BDDeerFuta.esp and BDDeerHoodie.esp, the archive has the BadDogSchlongCore.esm which loads at the very top, but I will load the HorseSOS at the bottom and Hoodies. I feel like I'm missing the Cervid Schlong esp.

Which is weird because the male deer does have the sheath, and if I check the directory, I do see the different nifs in there so they're present, it's just that in game he only gets the sheath but no erection even with the erection spell. It just doesn't show up.

In my installation the erection spell doesn't affect the deer schlongs but they do show up when using an animation (even a masturbation animation). Try using an animation to see if it shows up.

Hoodies in general does not respect the SOS erection state (IIRC the horse ones are the only ones that do), so you have to check by playing an animation. A little immersion breaking since it means that naked actors with SLA active still don't have an erection, but it works otherwise.

14 minutes ago, CanoLathra said:

In my installation the erection spell doesn't affect the deer schlongs but they do show up when using an animation (even a masturbation animation). Try using an animation to see if it shows up.

Hoodies in general does not respect the SOS erection state (IIRC the horse ones are the only ones that do), so you have to check by playing an animation. A little immersion breaking since it means that naked actors with SLA active still don't have an erection, but it works otherwise.

Yeah, the erections still aren't showing up even during an animation. I hope he makes a fix soon.