"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

What mod is this?

I stole an Imperial Guard's tin suit, put it on, then started talking to people.  At the bottom of the options list was:

Me: "You damned one committed the crime.!"

Response: "What gives all of the sudden! Oh yeah!" or "I take nothing!"

Me: 1. Mistaken Identity.  You will go.

2. Take Away!

3. I will let you pay with the body.

Response 1: "What! Already!" AI resumes normal routine.

Response 2: "Anymore.  What is what on earth."  Then they follow me.  And if I talk to them again "What the hell is this?  What gives?  Huh." Initial response list.

Response 3a. "I... I've found with it.  If you miss me." or "However not convincing, but it doesn't care if it overlooks"  Followed by position options.

Response 3b. "I've been thinking... Oh, you impostor!  Something wrong!  Guard! Guard!  This is a sex pervert!" AI runs away.

I'd guess at a Japanese mod, based on the imperfect English.  Thanks in advance.

Could be a older version of BravilUnderground.

In BravilUnderground you can buy a guard's armor and do the same as you have described. Accuse NPCs of having committed crimes, and if you have success you can let them pay with sex. And if they do not trust you they call the real guards.

Still haven't got around to using the Apachii wigs. 

Ahhh, you don't know what you've been missing.  It's the best mod for creating new female characters.  Just try on all the wigs until you find one that matches the face, and BOOM, instant character with personality.

I am generally curious if there is if anyone knows of a mod for CBBE that gives you a leather miniskirt. Something that would actually be fitting for skyrim and not out of the ordinary. Something along the lines of Mini Vamps .

I also wonder if there is a mod with a seperate underbust corset. Something that will only cover the belly but leave the upper torso of the character free.

Sasha, on 20 Nov 2013 - 4:12 PM, said:

does anyone know what kind of body textures are used here? http://up.mnty.net/img/up004243.png thanks in advance for answer

http://mods.tesfans.org/topic-85/

What is the password for that file if i may ask?

password...... It's a long Chinese sentence:

截至昨日15时,北京市35个监测站的空气质量全部为5级重度或6级严重污染,PM2.5的小时浓度多超过200微克/立方米。

about PM2.5 XD

about PM2.5 XD

Are you sure? I've tried to copy+paste that into 7zip with and without the full stop at the end but it's still telling me the password's wrong.

about PM2.5 XD

Are you sure? I've tried to copy+paste that into 7zip with and without the full stop at the end but it's still telling me the password's wrong.

Use only "北京市35个监测站的空气质量全部为5级重度或6级严重污染,PM2.5的小时浓度多超过200微克/立方米。"

Had to try a couple of times to get that right (>w<; )