"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

What race and hair mods are these?

This image was taken from one of the screenshots showcasing one of the armors from BreakArmor for Vanilla Armors.

Champion Remodel Replacer by yuravica.  TESNexus file 40320.

Thank you for the input, but I already have that armour set. I wanted to know the race of the character using it, and what hair mod she has equipped.

This image was taken from one of the screenshots showcasing one of the armors from BreakArmor for Vanilla Armors.

Champion Remodel Replacer by yuravica.  TESNexus file 40320.

Thank you for the input, but I already have that armour set. I wanted to know the race of the character using it, and what hair mod she has equipped.

Oh sorry, was reading too fast.

The hair is one of the meshes from Apachii Wigs for Male and Female, looks like Alkyone.  TESNexus file 40774.

No idea about the race.

Bumping my question from earlier.

It's Avebrave's screenshot, if this helps. I'm not sure if he's still around here, though..

What is this body textures(Pubic Hair)?

44604-1-1385614991.jpg

Hey ya,

Sorry for the delayed response.

None the less, I figured I'd post it here since I've been getting flooded for requests for the body texture.

The body texture used is from the (I think) x117 Race mod. It was from Ren's mystic elf.

Probably one of the few mods that have a little extra pubic hair than most seem to have available.

Here is the file (I take no credit for this version of it)  HairyBabe.rar

Please drag it to whichever race you want it for accordingly.

This texture is the clean one, so it's not the one with the Tattoos :).

The one for the Tattoo's is not available, as it is actually something I am working on.

I've actually added some Tattoo's to it. Also my companion I made uses the plain version so you can see them in comparison (Besides her blueness).

(Sorry my character is TS, so if you not like it please disregard the penis).

Oblivion+2013-12-01+13-11-32-40.jpg

Oblivion+2013-12-01+13-16-12-04.jpg

Oblivion+2013-12-01+13-17-13-80.jpg

ATM she has a Cherry Tattoo by her waist, a heart tattoo on her breast, a link(?) tattoo on her lower back and a Wing Tattoo on this version, I am working on another hairy girl with more or less the same layout but will probably have a Dragon on the back instead.

None the less I hope this helps those who like this pubic hair, I will see if (when I get better at texturing) I can maybe start a pubic hair project to add hair for those who do not like their women's vaginal area to be too bare, which seems to be the trend for most textures X_X.

I am humbly happy to see people are with me in liking their women to have some hair on their pussies, I was afraid I'd get bashed for it.

Thanks,

HappySparkles :).

PS: The texture should be Gloss Friendly, if not let me know and I'll make it Gloss friendly, Also the mod is probably best with DMRA UV'd bodies such as Suicup, Eye Candy, BTRA, FCPA, and maybe the HGEC. Just keep that in mind ;).

White Valkyrie armor and some mashup, retex. Dancing Shadow Rose plus Tona White Squall armor.

Thank you very much! :heart:

I found the first two, but the last one did not find.

DSR White Rose Armor Full Cloth(DSR BU 1.3.0 Final Plus Recolor ver2)

http://ryou44.blog111.fc2.com/blog-entry-40.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/pIWqsdkW/DSR_BU_130_Final_Plus_Recolor_.html

I hope someone can tell me the last one.

I found it.

Throne Armor by Nightwynd

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39843/?

What is this body textures(Pubic Hair)?

44604-1-1385614991.jpg

Hey ya,

Sorry for the delayed response.

None the less, I figured I'd post it here since I've been getting flooded for requests for the body texture.

The body texture used is from the (I think) x117 Race mod. It was from Ren's mystic elf.

Probably one of the few mods that have a little extra pubic hair than most seem to have available.

Here is the file (I take no credit for this version of it)  attachicon.gifHairyBabe.rar

Please drag it to whichever race you want it for accordingly.

This texture is the clean one, so it's not the one with the Tattoos :).

The one for the Tattoo's is not available, as it is actually something I am working on.

I've actually added some Tattoo's to it. Also my companion I made uses the plain version so you can see them in comparison (Besides her blueness).

(Sorry my character is TS, so if you not like it please disregard the penis).

ATM she has a Cherry Tattoo by her waist, a heart tattoo on her breast, a link(?) tattoo on her lower back and a Wing Tattoo on this version, I am working on another hairy girl with more or less the same layout but will probably have a Dragon on the back instead.

None the less I hope this helps those who like this pubic hair, I will see if (when I get better at texturing) I can maybe start a pubic hair project to add hair for those who do not like their women's vaginal area to be too bare, which seems to be the trend for most textures X_X.

I am humbly happy to see people are with me in liking their women to have some hair on their pussies, I was afraid I'd get bashed for it.

Thanks,

HappySparkles :).

PS: The texture should be Gloss Friendly, if not let me know and I'll make it Gloss friendly, Also the mod is probably best with DMRA UV'd bodies such as Suicup, Eye Candy, BTRA, FCPA, and maybe the HGEC. Just keep that in mind ;).

I love this body textures! :heart:  :blush: 

Thank you very much!

You are all enthusiastic people. :D

White Valkyrie armor and some mashup, retex. Dancing Shadow Rose plus Tona White Squall armor.

Thank you very much! :heart:

I found the first two, but the last one did not find.

DSR White Rose Armor Full Cloth(DSR BU 1.3.0 Final Plus Recolor ver2)

http://ryou44.blog111.fc2.com/blog-entry-40.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/pIWqsdkW/DSR_BU_130_Final_Plus_Recolor_.html

I hope someone can tell me the last one.

I found it.

Throne Armor by Nightwynd

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39843/?

The Textures in the last two Pictures are from Thorne Armor Plus. It's got number up 3265 on Oblivion Uploader. At the moment it is here.

up003264.jpg

Guest ThatOne

Georgefoom, I used to have an archive with that armor labeled as 'Scorpio', but I'm not sure if it's the original name. Don't have it anymore.

Elitist, it's a custom texture. Body type could either by HGEC GM or New Manga, though I'd guess NM due to the breast size. I suggest going through Setbody Reloaded and just grabbing the bodies you like.

Renax111, first hair is Holic, third one is one of the 'SKS New' hairs. Second one is probably also an SKS hair. Probably.

Georgefoom, I used to have an archive with that armor labeled as 'Scorpio', but I'm not sure if it's the original name. Don't have it anymore.

Elitist, it's a custom texture. Body type could either by HGEC GM or New Manga, though I'd guess NM due to the breast size. I suggest going through Setbody Reloaded and just grabbing the bodies you like.

Renax111, first hair is Holic, third one is one of the 'SKS New' hairs. Second one is probably also an SKS hair. Probably.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find anything under the name of Scorpio. However, I thank you for trying. 

Guest ThatOne

That's understandable; as I said before it's probably not the original mod name.

Found it in another overhaul (I have plenty of those), and once more I'm not sure if it's the original name, but this time it's filed as 'Black Lotus'.

Repackaged and uploaded here for your convenience.

Does anyone happen to have Bellagail's Bloodelf race? I seem to have lost my copy, and the file is set to hidden.