"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Just wondering if there's a STD mod for Oblivion hidden away somewhere that I might have missed? Something similar to the Sexout STDs mod for Fallout: NV.

Thanks. 

Yes, lovers has such an animal, but it unfortunately needs some serious TLC.  The problem isn't that it works.....it is that it works too damn well.  If you have raperS on chaos mode (or have WappyOne's RaperS version) and have Joburg or StalkerM enabled then you may see half or more of the NPC's freaking die during the course of playing the game.  Talk about lethal STD action!!!!  Anywho the name of the plugin is Lovers H virus:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11164-lovershvirus-v01-01a-beta-release/

A less radical approach is to use sperm splash ex (in your lovers settings spell) you can set penalties to stats from sex.  I think WappyOne's plugin comes with toggle on\off penalties already for rape.

Hi guys, i'd like to know the names of these outfits. Could't find anywhere, maybe you can help. The character race is evy btw.

First:

ib4XeOci8mh3G.jpg

i0Ak5bwbClhY9.jpg

iKYgwonMPLWYY.jpg

This outfit is a mash-up.

Collar and the attached ring are from Brideyna's Fetish Girl.

Arms and wrist pieces are from Queen's Armory by Eyren, retextured to black.

Upper arm bands are from Speedbuster's Belt Girls 1 and 2.

Not sure about the corset, since there's so many of them out there, but it looks like Lady Anna outfit by Krista.

And pretty much every maid outfit has that same hairpiece.

Thank you!

the armor

judging from appeareance it was saber lily armor?

It's the 'White Rose' armor from Nora's 'Dancing Shadow Rose' mod.

attachicon.gifDSR_BU_1.3.0 final plus recolor ver2.7z

As this mod depends on the 'Break Undies 2.0' system you'd need to have that one installed and running.

Or just take the armor's (undamaged [or the damaged ones for moar hotness]) meshes and textures and put them into any other esp.

That sword by the way is the 'Heavendivider' (sic) from the 'Lineage Weapons' mod.

Anyone knows where to find this lovely dress?

'017 MPW World Strangers' outfit. On your picture different shoes have been used. Originally the outfit has boots and stockings:

Toriyah02.jpg

Toriyah01.jpg

Makes me think of the Six Tenets. "Tenet 6: Never publicly post a mod by MPW. To do so is to invoke the wrath of SpeedBuster."

So I'm gonna get cast out of the Dork Bruthahood. Again.

attachicon.gif017 MPW World Strangers Hcup+BBB.rar

Trying to convert into a smaller cup size but it just wont work Dx

Its fitted and all but i have no idea on the skin part which make it appear in a stretchy mess ingame @.@;;

Can anyone help me please? 3ds max file btw~

Sakuya37.rar

the armor

As this mod depends on the 'Break Undies 2.0' system you'd need to have that one installed and running.

Or just take the armor's (undamaged [or the damaged ones for moar hotness]) meshes and textures and put them into any other esp.

That sword by the way is the 'Heavendivider' (sic) from the 'Lineage Weapons' mod.

'017 MPW World Strangers' outfit. On your picture different shoes have been used. Originally the outfit has boots and stockings:

Toriyah02.jpg

Toriyah01.jpg

Makes me think of the Six Tenets. "Tenet 6: Never publicly post a mod by MPW. To do so is to invoke the wrath of SpeedBuster."

Its fitted and all but i have no idea on the skin part which make it appear in a stretchy mess ingame @.@;;

attachicon.gifSakuya37.rar

Any progress? Dx

Guest ThatOne

No, there is not. Oblivion doesn't actually have drop-down menus.

My suggestion would be disable races you don't want to use when creating a character. Use Wrye Bash to create save profiles for your different characters (these can have separate mods active and Wrye will remember which ones for each profile).

It is a Hakama. Created by Hidemaro, the one on your picture is a combination of the 'HakamaTuru' and 'HakamaDwAz' textures.

This mod can be found here, Hidemaro's real Yukata mod is here (for completion's sake, and to show the difference between these two outfits).

No clue about the ears and horns. Probably customized stuff. Sorry.

It is a Hakama. Created by Hidemaro, the one on your picture is a combination of the 'HakamaTuru' and 'HakamaDwAz' textures.

This mod can be found here, Hidemaro's real Yukata mod is here (for completion's sake, and to show the difference between these two outfits).

No clue about the ears and horns. Probably customized stuff. Sorry.

ops...silly me :P

I knew it's Hakama

I don't know why I wrote Yukata though....

Thanks

Still looking for ears and horns!

the armor

Toriyah02.jpg

Toriyah01.jpg

attachicon.gifSakuya37.rar

Any progress? Dx

Arrghh, so very very sorry. The file's skeleton is the wrong one (loaded in skyrim's >.> *facepalm*)

Sakuya40.rar

^This is the correct one with the proper skeleton but with the skin/weights messed up tho >.<