"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Nepro you must only undress the meshes. Female upperbody and Hands are original HGEC, you can use any Cup size or BBB mesh you like.

Male upper and Hands are original Roberts. The "Musc" Body v5 fits to the lowerbody.

After you have undressed the male lowerbody you can copy/paste a penis from Roberts male v5.

3 examples. Female with 6 boobs BBB HGEC upperbody. Original undressed female arenalightblue cuirass.nif. Original undressed male arenalightblue cuirass.nif with added penis.

attachicon.gifKhajiit2.jpg

There's a HGEC bodytype with six breasts? Does anyone know where? I searched the forums but couldn't find it here. I'd be interested in seeing this, though I guess it'd only have Khajiit textures pictured in the above post.

it works with any hgec type texture, message Kingkong about it

Greetings.

Simple question, please ?

Does somebody kwow why there is no finger toe bones in our "modern" Skeletons ?

I  known Exnem forgot "something" about  his body ... but that's was a long time ago now , and nobody done a better skeleton and "Feet" to correct this "mystake" ?

That's strange isn't it ?

Even  "Master" Growlf didn't create these bones in his "Universal Skeleton" ... so i think there is a good reason in this case , do you know what this "good reason" is  ?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.

Cazy - Style Rainydrops 06 with hat

Perfect! I suspected this hairstyle. It's also included in this mod.

I even have the hair installed, but the most characteristic element - the braid on the right side - isn't visible on that linked picture. So I wasn't sure.

Still haven't got around to using the Apachii wigs. The textures I had installed for the hair were rather meh. Now that I saw the files from the wig mod are far superior I have replaced the textures, making the cap more leathery. Looks much better now. Finally I can use this hair. Thanks!

Who can tell me where can i find this armor?

SS12571.jpg

ummmm what body???  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

What body ???

SMDR , of course.... ;°)   .... I 010 E Android SMDR  !

Please take a look at her/his blog ( use a translator ...)  there are +/- 50 mods you can dowload from there.

Unfortunately, i don't like those  the "SMDR" legs ...  and most of these new versions use the lastest bodies.

There is one new ( i 'm investigating about it ...)  body with nice legs , but not yet  shared as i know.

Use NifSkope if you don't like something ...

Good evening.

NB : found ? No ? Judge by yourself  , with SPB it's sometime difficult to  know exactly which body is used.

Below , 5 pictures  of some latest SPB's bodies and  from her/his blog , and for more informations see her/his blog .

I said "I010 E Android SMDR" because SPB often use different body in each release .... not always , but most of the time , there are some little "variations" .

"A-Type/SpeedBuster Special week-end ... to me  ...;°)  

:

PS 01 (2013-11-16 )  : This  body is a special version  , this not one of her 4-5 new bodies....

PS  & @ Poontank : ...chacun son tour d'être pris de vitesse ...;°)  Bonne soirée.

post-239275-0-36960000-1384470045_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-64353400-1384470053_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-75152300-1384470060_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-60841000-1384470067_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-83289800-1384470076_thumb.jpg

The overhaul for desert of Elswyer? Nexus has removed it.

Whut? There's an overhaul? Nah, you most certainly mean the region expansion mod 'Elsweyr - The Deserts of Anequina'.

Actually the mod's creatrix herself had taken down the file because she didn't want to have it hosted on that site anymore. A wise decision in my opinion.

I have a nice bundle of this mod and some additional stuff on 4shared: http://www.4shared.com/rar/uQn1piDW/elsweyr_deserts_of_anequina.html