"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

There's a mod for Draeneis. I'm curious as to how to get it working.

I have no idea how to create an .esp. Anyone mind helping me out? That's my only problem.

Seems somebody has just made such a race mod! Look here for some Draenei goodness in your game...

The correct console command to change your race in a running game (as opposed to starting a new game) is showracemenu - once this menu comes up you can select your character's race and gender at the top of the screen. Keep in mind the GSB Draenei race is female-only!

When you are done editing your character's face, I advise against pushing the 'Done' button. This will redistribute your character's stats, completely messing them up. The correct way is to bring up the console again (no need to have it active all the time during the face sculpting) and press the esc key to bring up the game's pause menu options. Save the game and immediately reload this save. That's how you can change the race yet keep all your stats.

I have no idea how to create an .esp. Anyone mind helping me out? That's my only problem.

Seems somebody has just made such a race mod! Look here for some Draenei goodness in your game...

The correct console command to change your race in a running game (as opposed to starting a new game) is showracemenu - once this menu comes up you can select your character's race and gender at the top of the screen. Keep in mind the GSB Draenei race is female-only!

When you are done editing your character's face, I advise against pushing the 'Done' button. This will redistribute your character's stats, completely messing them up. The correct way is to bring up the console again (no need to have it active all the time during the face sculpting) and press the esc key to bring up the game's pause menu options. Save the game and immediately reload this save. That's how you can change the race yet keep all your stats.

this GSB's Draenei Race  compatible with LAPF ?

It depends on the Lovers options menu. By setting the right undressing options that prevent the removal of the hoofed lowerbody there should be no problem. This mesh is also Bouncing Butts-compatible by the way.

But if the Lovers settings are set to undress equipped lowerbody clothing, a Draenei girl will become just a blue-skinned humanoid with normal legs.

That's at least what I think. I'm going to look further into this and will add an imcompatibility warning in case it's not working with LAPF.

Edit:

Greg has given instructions on how to make the futa meshes compatible with LAPF. A soon-ish update to the mod will contain corrected lowerbody meshes. As well as more resources like additional eyes and hairs. And some hoofed armors and clothes.

Never seen such a race before. It's certainly a custom texture - or a race mod WIP shot.

The latter would explain the difference in skin tone between body and face - whoever is working on the race might not have started creating the matching body skin. It's an interesting concept. The facial markings somehow remind me of the '.hack' games. I did love those game a long time ago.

Never seen such a race before. It's certainly a custom texture - or a race mod WIP shot.

The latter would explain the difference in skin tone between body and face - whoever is working on the race might not have started creating the matching body skin. It's an interesting concept. The facial markings somehow remind me of the '.hack' games. I did love those game a long time ago.

I've seen these textures in Skyrim. But I can not find, a very long time ago there was a business :-/

okay, this is great. Thanks for the help on how to keep my character as well by the way. I'll try it out later. Really, I have a thing for goat legs.. I blame comic books, I can't recall her name but the woman was hot as hell but crazier than a room full of psych ward patients, off of the schizo pills. She was some kind of demom warrior, really can't recall the name of the comic.That, and I like the eyes of the draenei race,

It depends on the Lovers options menu. By setting the right undressing options that prevent the removal of the hoofed lowerbody there should be no problem. This mesh is also Bouncing Butts-compatible by the way.

But if the Lovers settings are set to undress equipped lowerbody clothing, a Draenei girl will become just a blue-skinned humanoid with normal legs.

That's at least what I think. I'm going to look further into this and will add an imcompatibility warning in case it's not working with LAPF.

I have some clothing by an author on this site, who quit the modding scene. Can't remember his name but he put out some Hoofed compatible clothing for.. well people who wanted goat legs. I suppose you could swap out to cloven hooves/horse hooves, and then select the DMRA/HGEC body types but again, I don't know the body this will match for other than it's good for one, or both types of hooves. It has no .esp again, I don't know how to create those myself so if you want you could give this a look? By the way, the non-fleshy futa horse... member looks even worse than the fleshy. Not my thing but I.. well I checked it out anyhow, and just wanted to give my opinion.

Edit: I just looked over it again. It was a retexture for all normal clothing, and armor. I read it was all experimental however so who knows if it looks good. It's just an idea, either way.

That's excellent! I have missed this file whenever and in whatever thread it got posted. Thank you very much!

It's indeed a hoofed stock equipment replacer. Although the body type used is different from the body in the Draenei mod, I nevertheless can use the greaves and boots parts from your archive for an equipment add-on to the race mod.

If anyone knows about the origin of the files and their author, I'd appreciate to know who to credit for using parts from this collection.

That's excellent! I have missed this file whenever and in whatever thread it got posted. Thank you very much!

It's indeed a hoofed stock equipment replacer. Although the body type used is different from the body in the Draenei mod, I nevertheless can use the greaves and boots parts from your archive for an equipment add-on to the race mod.

If anyone knows about the origin of the files and their author, I'd appreciate to know who to credit for using parts from this collection.

I also have some armor from the GSB archive.. thing. Draenei raider is what it's called. It's sketchy but I got it working, easily, and here's some screenshots. The hooves are different from the main body (cloven), and it's missing underwear.

I've uploaded some screenshots in an album on Imgur, and I'll post them on here as well, plus the armor mod so you, or anyone else can look at it. The armor has Better bouncing breasts, and butts activated for some reason; The underwear doesn't seem to show up and looks strange/clips a lot.

The Imgur album is the same screenshots just in case no one can get the pictures I uploaded working. Sorry for bad lighting, I was in the Shivering Isles.

http://imgur.com/a/JDiJ7#0

Draenei Raider Bug Fixed.7z

'TERA Human Female Robe 08'. See Nihaoma's recent post here for the link to the archive of Qazzqazz's conversions.

Storm, that's a good suggestion! And a nice Draenei character you're having there by the way. These hooves are much better than the horse hoof shape in the race resource pack. Worth changing all the lowerbodies in the race mod to this superior mesh.

The full armor is a great addition to the race's equipment add-on, that axe will be included as well. Tomorrow I will start making this mod.

I've seen that the panties have a texture assigned not present in the archive, that's what makes the mesh look purple and misplaced in the game.

'TERA Human Female Robe 08'. See Nihaoma's recent post here for the link to the archive of Qazzqazz's conversions.

Storm, that's a good suggestion! And a nice Draenei character you're having there by the way. These hooves are much better than the horse hoof shape in the race resource pack. Worth changing all the lowerbodies in the race mod to this superior mesh.

The full armor is a great addition to the race's equipment add-on, that axe will be included as well. Tomorrow I will start making this mod.

I've seen that the panties have a texture assigned not present in the archive, that's what makes the mesh look purple and misplaced in the game.

Okay. I'll await your reprocessed items. Good to know I was handy for something. Funny, I can't seem to find the underwear either. All this mod needs is some compatible hair styles, and then customization will be at peak.

Yeah, I admit I rushed the creation of the mod in favour of a quick initial release.

Only a few eye colours and lame vanilla hairs besides the Draenei hair from the resource pack - not really the most sophisticated race to say the least. Adding a selection of suitable better hairstyles is definitely on the to-do list for an update. A few other eye types as well, though I love these divine eyes for such a race. I borrowed them from my friend Kimict's awesome 'Elementals' race compilation.

attachicon.gif26592-1-1250657811.jpg

Hi, i'm searching the skeleton for this please. Or something can be use for the body.

Try this skeleton.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596

It's one I use, I can change my body to whatever I like, and that skeleton keeps everything running smoothly. The body? Depends, could be HGEC, could be DMRA. Both have conversions for that armor, and the armor is ANB Red Ninja. It's up to you, you can look at multiple threads, or find the armor via google search.. like this "red ninja loverslab dmra" (or hgec). Up to you.

Hi, i'm searching the skeleton for this please. Or something can be use for the body.

Try this skeleton.

It's one I use, I can change my body to whatever I like, and that skeleton keeps everything running smoothly. The body? Depends, could be HGEC, could be DMRA. Both have conversions for that armor, and the armor is ANB Red Ninja. It's up to you, you can look at multiple threads, or find the armor via google search.. like this "red ninja loverslab dmra" (or hgec). Up to you.

Thx for your answer ^^. I found and use the DMRA version of the armor and "your" skeleton (controlable version).

Try this skeleton.

Thx for your answer ^^. I found and use the DMRA version of the armor and "your" skeleton (controlable version).

No problem. Glad I could be of some help to you. I hope you like that armor. It's pretty sexy.

(Referring to Storm's post, got ninja'd by Veterok:)

Yeah. I used to love the PS2 game it's from. A kind of 'Tenchu' clone with some neat features. A unique combat system with a very uncommon weapon which was nothing but a steel wire. Featuring a very likeable player character, not only for her busty appearance.

The outfit from the pictures is 'Sheva FT' (FairyTale). Here is Daedrasp's DMRA version. Ah, no. That's the original. DMRA is here.

And yet another version to try. This is all very foncusing.

Nepro you must only undress the meshes. Female upperbody and Hands are original HGEC, you can use any Cup size or BBB mesh you like.

Male upper and Hands are original Roberts. The "Musc" Body v5 fits to the lowerbody.

After you have undressed the male lowerbody you can copy/paste a penis from Roberts male v5.

3 examples. Female with 6 boobs BBB HGEC upperbody. Original undressed female arenalightblue cuirass.nif. Original undressed male arenalightblue cuirass.nif with added penis.

attachicon.gifKhajiit2.jpg

There's a HGEC bodytype with six breasts? Does anyone know where? I searched the forums but couldn't find it here. I'd be interested in seeing this, though I guess it'd only have Khajiit textures pictured in the above post.