"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

attachicon.gif1239014449027.jpg

I can't decide whether I think these zombie hands are armour on their own, or part of the chair she's in. Either way, I'd like to track down whatever they're from.

attachicon.gif1239011044650.jpg

Secondly, this top is also a thing I'd be exceptionally grateful to have information on.

I'd definitely second that zombie hands one! Think it's a new Pose, though, and not armour.

Hmm....Might even be a good idea for a hands replacer in Estrus-Sneak Mode, or using the Zombie mod  http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/36308//? for a Lover's Creatures addition. Roaming zombie hands grope sex on a hapless victim would be...interesting....

No clue on your Top comes to mind though....sorry. :(

@ispanjolas: I'd love to have that as well, but my search through many DL and Blog sites didn't come up with squat. Yet.

the armor

judging from appeareance it was saber lily armor?

It's the 'White Rose' armor from Nora's 'Dancing Shadow Rose' mod.

attachicon.gifDSR_BU_1.3.0 final plus recolor ver2.7z

As this mod depends on the 'Break Undies 2.0' system you'd need to have that one installed and running.

Or just take the armor's (undamaged [or the damaged ones for moar hotness]) meshes and textures and put them into any other esp.

That sword by the way is the 'Heavendivider' (sic) from the 'Lineage Weapons' mod.

Anyone knows where to find this lovely dress?

'017 MPW World Strangers' outfit. On your picture different shoes have been used. Originally the outfit has boots and stockings:

Toriyah02.jpg

Toriyah01.jpg

Makes me think of the Six Tenets. "Tenet 6: Never publicly post a mod by MPW. To do so is to invoke the wrath of SpeedBuster."

So I'm gonna get cast out of the Dork Bruthahood. Again.

attachicon.gif017 MPW World Strangers Hcup+BBB.rar

Trying to convert into a smaller cup size but it just wont work Dx

Its fitted and all but i have no idea on the skin part which make it appear in a stretchy mess ingame @.@;;

Can anyone help me please? 3ds max file btw~

attachicon.gifSakuya37.rar

Any progress? Dx

Arrghh, so very very sorry. The file's skeleton is the wrong one (loaded in skyrim's >.> *facepalm*)

attachicon.gifSakuya40.rar

^This is the correct one with the proper skeleton but with the skin/weights messed up tho >.<

Anyone got it to work? D:

*snip*

Not Oblivion related...but..

Hey man, is that vanilla Torchlight II armor that Embermage has in your sig or from a mod (what's the mod if that's the case)??

The outfit is Outlander_03 (Lvl 31-40), but I did the PNG makeover, testing lace patterns and transparencies. (Sigh)...one of these days I have to clean out my testing folder and upload my mod, but it would have to be an "other' site....too skimpy for Workshop or the fansite.

these are a few:

no5s.jpg

The face in the fourth is from the Vanquisher NPC. I use a nudemod, so a few clothing parts could be adjusted.

Now back to Oblivion... :P

Ancient bump.

Also, does anyone know what outfit this is? I really want those boots. 

up003920.jpg

It is Vindictus Succubus set. clearly.

http://user.chol.com/~dynamiteneon/00/1071246567.jpg

All armors in Vindictus can be broken in battle. It must be mesh of those. I'm not sure this version have been released on the web, tho. I assume that It may personal work. Extracting this mesh from vindictus is more faster than try to find it from the web to get it.

btw

http://static2.nexusmods.com/101/mods/101/images/35631-2-1338235558.jpg

Is there anybody knows what sword is in this screenshot?

Now this one is easily recognized. Chakaru has made this conversion, 'Zafina's Butterfly Outfit'.

It can be found here. On your picture the pants have a weird texture assigned to them, the original texture is dark.

Stop by on Chakaru's blog to maybe give feedback and thanks (something I should do as well I guess, keep forgetting it all the time)!

the armor

judging from appeareance it was saber lily armor?

It's the 'White Rose' armor from Nora's 'Dancing Shadow Rose' mod.

attachicon.gifDSR_BU_1.3.0 final plus recolor ver2.7z

As this mod depends on the 'Break Undies 2.0' system you'd need to have that one installed and running.

Or just take the armor's (undamaged [or the damaged ones for moar hotness]) meshes and textures and put them into any other esp.

That sword by the way is the 'Heavendivider' (sic) from the 'Lineage Weapons' mod.

Anyone knows where to find this lovely dress?

'017 MPW World Strangers' outfit. On your picture different shoes have been used. Originally the outfit has boots and stockings:

Toriyah02.jpg

Toriyah01.jpg

Makes me think of the Six Tenets. "Tenet 6: Never publicly post a mod by MPW. To do so is to invoke the wrath of SpeedBuster."

So I'm gonna get cast out of the Dork Bruthahood. Again.

attachicon.gif017 MPW World Strangers Hcup+BBB.rar

Hi there.

@ Poontank.

"Big Bisous" ....   :heart: .... did you known  the meshes from  "DSR  Bu ....something  " link  use the "old" Moving Breast system ?

My boyfriend is "crazy" about this old fashionned "bounce" system !!!

Cheers.

Different animations (see Nexus discription)

BBB animation replacer of HGEC Body with BBB v1dot12: BBB bodies, old Skeleton ( Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons By coronerra ). you don't need both, think you have bodies and the LAPF Skeleton.

The Animation are from UFF FF00 Moving Breast and Animations By Dryad  http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/26722/  These I have never tested.

And old Animation (2009 last update)

NoMaaM BBB: only animations, good  and  nearly all vanilla animations with BBB (last update: end 2011)

What is the difference between BBB animation replacer of HGEC Body with BBB v1dot12 and NoMaaM BBB?

Hi there.

If you are talking about the difference from the "Old Moving Breast" system ( also compatible with the Vanilla walk, run, jump ... ) and the BBB system , it's better to compare by yourself ( simply use Nifskope to compare these "bouncing" effects ).

Personnaly i prefer the "old" MovingBreast system , i don't tell you it is more realist , i just think it is more "sexy" , especially withe the old version  of the fabulous Mur_zik SexyWalk01(a?)  ( used by ColourWhell in most of her mods) :

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/18125

This one is only MovingBreast compatible  , because Mur_zik didn't like the BBB system ....

The differences are in the bones/nodes used to animate the "boobs" : Moving breast use the L/R toe(s) or L/R Foot ( Feet)  , BBB system use the OP1( and 2, and/or 3) node(s) .... without these nodes, thre is no "bouncing" effect.

In NifsKope , when you import a ".kf" file ( animation)  on a Skeleton ( and an upperbody of course) you can see wicth nodes are activated by a specific animation simply by clicking "Spell ----> Animations ---> Edit Strings palette  on a "loaded" kf file .

Now , NoMaam ( like Pretty Woman's Move - walk only, not the "run" from this mod )  and some others use not only the OP1  with or witout the OP2 and 3  but also the L/R toe and L/R Foot so , like this they are both compatible , Moving Breast and BBB .... but , the "Bouncing effect" is different .

Also, keep in mind , that the animation file is not all : the "bouncing" effect differ  from one Mesh to another .... some are "subtil , other not really ... :°))

If you want to try by yourself , there is a Skeleton ( the LAPF Skeleton)  with an Femaleupperbody ( and 4 boobs !!!  this is just to save some times when i try some animation files)  i uploaded here  for somebody else :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14470-mur-zik-sexy-walk-bbb/   .... see post 9

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=45285    ... this is the shortcut

The first upperbody ( complete) is Moving Breast only if you attache a BBB animation without the bones L/R Toe or  L/R Foot , it would not bounce. 

The second pair of boobs ( and these are "Boobs only" without the upperbody)  is BBB  like that you can compare easyly.

Of course, if you use the Mur_zik BBB version  ( thanks , Fejeena, one more time for this) they 'll bounce "together" even if the first upperbody is only MovingBreast ( because in this version , the Mur_zik Sexywalk01 preserve the L/R toe or Foot) . 

Try by yourself, it's the better thing you could do.

Cheers.

PS : you can also activate a  third bouncing effect by script ... but this is another "story" . Bye.

PPS : Most of the "stuffs" from Brideyna 's  Fetich Girl ( original version) are Moving Breast compatible.

PPPS : beware this  : don' t attach two animations in the same Skeleton  , it's better to open two different windows in NifSkope , doing so , there will not be any "corruption" by the first ".Kf " file loaded.

If you are talking about the difference from the "Old Moving Breast" system ( also compatible with the Vanilla walk, run, jump ... ) and the BBB system , it's better to compare by yourself ( simply use Nifskope to compare these "boucing" effect).

How does that work?

If you are talking about the difference from the "Old Moving Breast" system ( also compatible with the Vanilla walk, run, jump ... ) and the BBB system , it's better to compare by yourself ( simply use Nifskope to compare these "boucing" effect).

How does that work?

Good evening.

...." How does it work ? .... "  In NifSkope ?

Simply : first you need NifSkope, of course .

Secondly , you need also some selected animations  and meshes ( upperbody of course nude or clothes/armors compatible with one of the "Bounce" system...) ... i 've found some very rare tops both compatible ( if i remember well that was from a mod made by Pyramidhead123 , maybe his "Mithril armor)  .

Of course you cannot use a nude upperbody  " Moving Breast -  only" mixed  with a clothes " BBB -only"  even with the Mur_zik Sexywalk01 BBB version  , in this cases the two meshes will "bounce" but not synchronized .It will looks weird.

Thirdly : double click on the Skeleton.nif file you use  ... NifSkope will start ....

-  Double-click ( or open a New Window in NifSkope)  on a "Femaleupperbody" ( nude or not ) or on a top clothe/armor compatible with one of these "bounce" system . 

- in this seond NifSkope Window select the mesh ( by a left click) and right-click ---> "Bloc" ---->  "Copy branch"

- Return to the first NifSkope Window , click ( left click)  on  "Scene Root" ( top of the left screen by defaut)  , right-click  "Bloc" ---> "Past Branch" .

Now  there are the Skeleton and the Upperbody Meshes ( = .nif fole )  on your first NifSkope window ... right ?

Well at this moment  it's better to save this "New"  nif file .... and rename it as you want.

Now import an animation ( a ".KF" file)  by clicking ( left click)  "Spell" ----"Animation" ----> "Attach KF"  ... and chosse the animation you want to see  and , of course it's better to remember where you 've put  it ....;°))

.... that's all , just click on the "Play" button to see how your animation works .... and "enjoy" !

Cheers.

NB : Don't import a second  KF file in the same "Seleton + Upper body or clothe " .nif file  .... it's better to open a new  NifSkope Windows if you want to see another animation . 

PS ; i wrote "boucing"  ? ....  and not "bouncing" ... wouaw , shame on me ....;°)

post-239275-0-28676100-1383517745_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-47181100-1383517764_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-29934300-1383517793_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-40949200-1383517815_thumb.jpg

Yes, certainly. Here is what I've got:

attachicon.gifBondage.rar attachicon.gifCatsuits.rar

attachicon.gifGothppo.rar attachicon.gifOvall.rar

attachicon.gifSailors.rar attachicon.gifSneak.rar

attachicon.gifSoxglove+Pants.rar attachicon.gifUniform.rar

attachicon.gifHepsyHairs.rar

The hairs might be a bit superfluous as they are included in MBP.

'Soxglove' and 'Pants' I have taken from a compilation mod, not sure about the functionality of the included esps.

Greetings.

Thank you Poontank ... something different from the "DMRA " stuffs , it's a pleasure .... and very different  too from those Hepsy posted in the Nexus .

Do you know if Hepsy use a HGEC A or AA cup  and S lower or if it's a personal variation he made ?

Cheers

As far as I know this body is Hepsy's own edited mesh variant, probably derived from HGEC AA upper and S lower. The slim thighs and protruding nipples are very characteristic. Considering his early work being very 'loli' in nature, one can see why he has always been unwilling to release these mods on that site over there. He wouldn't be the first one to get banned just because of a small cup size...

Totally forgot to mention this: Sure, the outfit Nihaoma had posted might not be the one from that picture after all (which seems to be nothing but a bra). There are indeed quite a few groping hands outfits Growlf has made over the years. Nevertheless I appreciate Nihao's upload very much because this outfit is converted to HGEC! I never really dug Growl'f bodies and skyward breasts. And that body's incompatibility with standard HGEC textures.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/134-the-gsb-compendium/

In this, there's a mod for Draeneis. I'm curious as to how to get it working. Just playing with races, and such. I hope I asked this in the correct place. There was no readme in place so I'm confused as to how to swap races (I know showcustomracemenu in the console but not the code, or whatever for this race).

Edit: I have no idea how to create an .esp. Anyone mind helping me out? That's my only problem.