Config Immersive First Person View for SL

10 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

My camera shakes around when walking or attacking.

Thoughts? Very nice for SexLab scenes though

It is not meant for anything other than SexLab scenes. I tried to reanimate the secondary profiles for use with the camera stabilizer for combat and movement, but it seems to be reliably broken.

On 12/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, nun56unn5ufg said:

Have you tried pressing G?

I have, still nothing. F just changes view from first to third person. G does nothing.
Edit: Finally got it to work somewhat. Now I see some fat lump and whatever sticking out just below me almost where my chin is.
Edit 2: Or maybe it's my own nose.. It just looks so strange. XD Someone please help fix~

18 hours ago, xkira1995 said:

Edit: Finally got it to work somewhat. Now I see some fat lump and whatever sticking out just below me almost where my chin is.
Edit 2: Or maybe it's my own nose.. It just looks so strange. XD Someone please help fix~

Have the same. Also, sometimes I get a black screen with just the interface which I cannot remedy other than exiting the game

InkedScreenShot2_LI.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You can seriously reduce (and eliminate, at least for me) the clipping of the other actor during sl animations.

It's not a great fix, but if you open up your skyrim ini file and, under Display, add and/or edit these settings:

fNear1stPersonDistance=1.0000                                    (default 5)

fNearDistance=1.0000                                                   (default 15)

Note that doing this will likely drastically increase z-fighting if you have any. I haven't ever really been bothered by z-fighting too much, or maybe my system can just handle it decently,

I'm not sure what fNear1stPersonDistance exactly does, so maybe that one doesn't need to be changed. Some more experienced modders can comment (if you're just guessing, gtfo, please).

14 hours ago, pxd2050 said:

All discussion settings are meaningless, because there is a bug with IFPV.config, many mods can change IFPV.config, just  as"HideHead = True" "BaseOffsetY = 0", when loadgame again,you will find your settings being change."HideHead = false"  "BaseOffsetY > 3".
I don't know why so many versions don't fix this bug?

Let me explain the reason in detail: when ifpv detects "hidehead = false" and "baseoffsety < 3", ifpv thinks that the camera is stuck in the head, and then changes baseoffsety > 3. So we have to set "hidehead = true". But ifpv has a bug: many mod dressing will show the head, these mods change hidehead = false. The final result is: when you log back in to the game, your IFPV.config will change again, and your settings are meaningless.

why should I set baseoffsety < 3? You will find that when the camera is close to 0, all clip problems do not exist. The perfect setting is "baseoffsetx = 0" "baseoffsety = 0" "hidehead = true"

so is there any way to fix this bug? I noticed a post earlier that detailed how, but I'm afraid I have no experience or understanding at all of how to edit a .dll file. Not sure if that fix addresses this issue either.

Here's that post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/150496-config-immersive-first-person-view-for-sl/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-3160682

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 10:21 PM, xkira1995 said:

I have, still nothing. F just changes view from first to third person. G does nothing.

Best way is to just hide your own head. You can change it on the IFPV.config file inside the IFPV SL realistic variant folder.  Should have something about Hide Head.

• 2 weeks later...

so i have a problem, i installed IFPV and the bink file, in fact i used your copy here since i lost my original one, after adding yours to the folder i then added the bink from .NET Script Framework here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294  and installed it exactly as it said, i even did the log to make sure everything was loading properly, and everything was. However even after all that it STILL won't work for me. My body remains invisible and i can't go into first person during an animation. Even when i press G. What's the issue? did i do something wrong or is IFPV just busted?

On 2/18/2021 at 7:53 PM, Yoen said:

can this work for Oldrim/LE?

It seems someone wrote that this works for LE, you can try.

On 2/14/2021 at 12:10 PM, UltronRulesAll said:

what mod are you using for the breast physics?

BHUNP body

On 2/9/2021 at 7:25 PM, CoolBuy said:

what is the armor mod with the cigarette gif and jumping gif? i like the hdt physics of that.

H2135's Pirate Series2 

On 2/9/2021 at 11:29 AM, asdffdsacoco said:

When I look down, the neck to shoulder area is invisible. Is this intended or am I messing sth up?

This is a bug of the mod, the description says about it.

On 2/8/2021 at 10:02 AM, Anabelle83 said:

so i have a problem, i installed IFPV and the bink file, in fact i used your copy here since i lost my original one, after adding yours to the folder i then added the bink from .NET Script Framework here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294  and installed it exactly as it said, i even did the log to make sure everything was loading properly, and everything was. However even after all that it STILL won't work for me. My body remains invisible and i can't go into first person during an animation. Even when i press G. What's the issue? did i do something wrong or is IFPV just busted?

I have given all possible links on how to get this mod to work. I can’t help you anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I need some help. First time I installed this config I had it working right away and everything was good with minimal clipping perfect head position. Then I was looking for some other unrelated mod conflicts and re-installed a lot, IFPV among those.

Now when I add this config, the body is no longer visible when I go into 1st person. But now, I've read that "G" is supposed to activate it? So it's not supposed to be active all the time? Can someone please clarify?

Anyhow I miss how it was before and now I just can't get it to work properly.

On 12/18/2020 at 8:51 AM, SAC said:

Have the same. Also, sometimes I get a black screen with just the interface which I cannot remedy other than exiting the game

InkedScreenShot2_LI.jpg

It is the nose thats the way its supposed to work  smooth out the nose in the race menu with the sculpt tab it will look better

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Brutalking2010 said:

Hello, i know i'm a bit off topic, but how can you get these first person physics in game? I'm on SE.  I'm using 3BBB body with CBPC and i have HDT-SMP installed, and i only have 3rd person physics. I use Joy of perspective for the first person view. Thanks in advance

...its because you use outdated and abandoned Joy of Perspective...either switch to IFPV or Improved Camera beta4.