Config Immersive First Person View for SL

4 hours ago, The Man in Black said:

I just tried this and it is amazing. Great work! My only complaint is that sometimes I can see my nose and it gets in the way. Is there any way to fix that?

The simplest thing is to move the camera forward by 1-2 points and reduce the length of the nose in the race menu. That should be enough. There are also settings for automatically leading the camera forward when looking down. But this may not work well in complex animations.

6 hours ago, Izolenta said:

The simplest thing is to move the camera forward by 1-2 points and reduce the length of the nose in the race menu. That should be enough. There are also settings for automatically leading the camera forward when looking down. But this may not work well in complex animations.

Is this the base Y position? 

5 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

Really nice config for the scenes, but sadly not meant to be used during the normal gameplay, which made me wonder if it's possible to implement a config switch during playthrough.

Is the ability to use a vanilla camera insufficient for normal gameplay?
There is an additional option in the file to switch to the second setting, I was never able to get this to work. Maybe this is a bug or I don't understand something. I wanted to make it compatible for movement and combat. I think many people need it. After all, Skyrim is multifaceted.
meh321 returned to mod activity and started updating old and making new mods. He has already been described how to fix the clipping bug. Maybe he will solve other problems as well. But so far I have not received any answers.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really confused. Most of the time this mod works without any issues and then it stops randomly. It becomes some sort of hybrid between the original and this version. Just today it happened again. I worked fine earlier today and when I started playing again a few hours later it became the hybrid version again.

edit: Nevermind it doesn't happen randomly, it happens indoors. While outside it works like it should but inside of buildings anything that is to close to the camera dissapears.

4 hours ago, kcs27 said:

I'm sure it's due to my own ineptitude but I was unable to get IFPV to work even without your config file. I removed 360 movement and still nothing.

Could you explain specifically what I should do with the new bink file?

Start over. You must have installed "DLL Plugin Loader" (if you chose this, make sure you followed the instructions for all installation steps) OR "SSE Engine Fixes skse64 Preloader" (recommended). Then ".NET Script Framework". And finally "Immersive First Person View" version 9. It is possible and version 10, but it seems that people there are having some new problems.
You do not need the bink file attached here if you did everything correctly during the installation of the mods.

1 hour ago, Izolenta said:

Start over. You must have installed "DLL Plugin Loader" (if you chose this, make sure you followed the instructions for all installation steps) OR "SSE Engine Fixes skse64 Preloader" (recommended). Then ".NET Script Framework". And finally "Immersive First Person View" version 9. It is possible and version 10, but it seems that people there are having some new problems.
You do not need the bink file attached here if you did everything correctly during the installation of the mods.

I really appriceiate the quick reply. I did not have ".NET Script Framework" installed. Got that downloaded and the game wouldn't launch. Then I remembered last year I had the same thing happen and the only help I got was "need crash log" from the post section when it wouldn't launch to generate a log. Again thank you but I gave up on ".NET Script Framework". along time ago.

9 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

How is the next version coming along?

Not how. They explained to me that I have no rights to edit and distribute someone else's dll. meh321 has already been told how to fix the clipping issue, but he is in no hurry to make updates. You can make corrections yourself, here is a guide on how to do it.

On 12/8/2020 at 9:59 PM, Kauterizer said:

I might have missed the reply while scanning through the answers but does THIS mod work in VR?  (I may not look down often but when I do well... Let's just say it's nowhere NEAR as good to look as this mod is ;) ) 

No, no one has asked this yet. And I have no idea if this works in VR.

8 hours ago, Izolenta said:

Not how. They explained to me that I have no rights to edit and distribute someone else's dll. meh321 has already been told how to fix the clipping issue, but he is in no hurry to make updates. You can make corrections yourself, here is a guide on how to do it.

No, no one has asked this yet. And I have no idea if this works in VR.

Oh okay that sucks hard i have no idea how to use visual studio well thanks anyway for the work you already did.