Config Immersive First Person View for SL

I imagine asking the question seems like I'll get the 'no shit' answer, but not gonna lie, love this mod and this config for it. However, you're right - the realistic variant does not work for gameplay.

Question is, is there a way to get Improved Camera Beta 4 to run alongside IFPV? I'd prefer to use Improved camera for general gameplay, and then IFPV for SL scenes if at all possible. Improved camera doesn't allow SMP physics to function on the body, or at least I havent figured out how to get it running, and IFPV realistic config has too much camera movement during general gameplay.

On 4/16/2021 at 7:37 PM, applesandmayo said:

I imagine asking the question seems like I'll get the 'no shit' answer, but not gonna lie, love this mod and this config for it. However, you're right - the realistic variant does not work for gameplay.

Question is, is there a way to get Improved Camera Beta 4 to run alongside IFPV? I'd prefer to use Improved camera for general gameplay, and then IFPV for SL scenes if at all possible. Improved camera doesn't allow SMP physics to function on the body, or at least I havent figured out how to get it running, and IFPV realistic config has too much camera movement during general gameplay.

IFPV can be configured for normal gameplay, it has all the settings for this. It also has the functions of profiles, I could not or did not understand how to make them work. You can try it yourself, perhaps you will succeed more than me. If it works, then you will not need to use two mods for the camera.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 5:31 PM, EpicStore2020 said:

My camera is shaking crazy while walking/running with first person mode on, and bow alignation doesn't match with the position of the crosshair, making arrows go left instead of infront of the player character's aim direction. Is there any fix for that?

The description states that this is not intended for normal gameplay. You can try the old version where I tried to combine gameplay and SL scenes.

On 4/28/2021 at 11:30 PM, jmine said:

It seems that with khajiit and argonians the mouth/muzzle completely blocks the view which kinda sucks being the 2 races i really enjoy playing and i imagine this is a problem for anyone using yiffy age probably.

Just moving the camera to the desired position using the main axes is not that difficult.

• 3 weeks later...

For those with nose and jaw clipping problems, just hide the head in the config.

Anyway does anyone know if there's an "ToggleAltCamOn" similar function in this SE version? In LE, I can do a really really closed up view of kissing and cunnilingus with zero clipping. Wonder if there's a similar function since that's the only thing stopping me from switching to SE and I can't find a good alternative.

Something like this:

image.thumb.png.e893339c2be4151388f29ad750ad7b74.png

Edited by Eggybread
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 7:45 PM, Eggybread said:

Anyway does anyone know if there's an "ToggleAltCamOn" similar function in this SE version? In LE, I can do a really really closed up view of kissing and cunnilingus with zero clipping. Wonder if there's a similar function since that's the only thing stopping me from switching to SE and I can't find a good alternative.

You can enter FOV 95 or FOV 100 in the console, it will be the same effect for what you want. FOV 90 will return everything to its original position.

On 6/14/2021 at 7:07 AM, Izolenta said:

You can enter FOV 95 or FOV 100 in the console, it will be the same effect for what you want. FOV 90 will return everything to its original position.

Hmm you're right. It seems like I need to type FOV first, and then FOV 100 each time and I still get some clipping. Better than nothing I suppose.

Edit: yeah, looks like I can still see through the face.

Edited by Eggybread

Does anyone know if it's possible to get IFPV and Improved Camera running alongside each other? Ideally I want IFPV for sex scenes and IC for normal gameplay. I can't use IFPV for normal gameplay due to the compatibility issues with Alternate Conversation Camera :( Enabling them both throws a DLL loader error.

@taffy I run SKSE 2017 for runtime 1597 and I use ACC v 244 with Oblivion Camera Face to Face Coversation, First person camera height fix RMHH v 122, IFPV 10, Serios Head tracking v102 and IFPV SL realistic variant. Here are my edited ini files.  Also, if the dll's didnt clash, you could run both IFPV and Improved camera together easily as IFPV can be activated by hotkey, otherwise Improved camera default. As I understand it someone needs to add the trampoline code into one of the dll's  - or something like that, crazy technical stuff I reckon

edit - after spending a whole bloody day with this, I got a better result, the camera position is more forward and upward.  Camera rotation is unlocked mostly so think of the camera as a 360ish gopro on your head. There's still a bit of clipping but I get round that by setting my FOV to anything as low as FOV 56.  You can set that up via hotkey and also include the key press for IFPV, which is Num Pad 4 in this case. Set up one hot key for "num pad 4 console/fov 56" and another hotkey to return "num pad 4 console/fov 90"

AlternateConversationCamera.ini

IFPV.config.txt

Edited by _._

for those who still got buggy clipping when using the ifpv 
try to press TAB or character menu when in IFPV mode 

hope this works 

bug is usually appear at interior cell, exterior is perfectly fine 

because it works for me, i just use it for SL camera only for gameplay im using vanilla camera

On 6/29/2021 at 10:55 AM, Acnologia said:

for those who still got buggy clipping when using the ifpv 
try to press TAB or character menu when in IFPV mode 

hope this works 

bug is usually appear at interior cell, exterior is perfectly fine 

because it works for me, i just use it for SL camera only for gameplay im using vanilla camera

Thanks, this fixed it for me!

On 7/8/2021 at 9:05 AM, igo55 said:

Not a big issue at all, what are these gray marks? They only appear in ifpv.

This is probably the result of the clipping setting. An acceptable parameter is considered to be a value of about 8-10, in this config it is set to 0 for a more exciting look. If you turn on the IFPV with parameter 0 outside, then the mountains may begin to flicker and maybe something else. In the premises, it also manifests itself in its own way. Perhaps this is it, everyone has it differently. It all depends on the game settings.