jfraser Posted September 19 Posted September 19 33 minutes ago, John Calumnus said: Back again with more caco-bot trash. I just finished Project AHO. While not a great mod (it's very old) it starts with a slave auction that I thought would be a PERFECT fit as a handoff from Simple Slavery. I put caco-bot on the case and he came up with this. 1. Install SSPP and all requirements 2. Install Project AHO 3. Install this tiny "mod" 4. Allow the scripts from this mod to overwrite everything else Then you have Project AHO as a weighted option among all the others in Simple Slavery. The hand off is a little ugly though, so don't think something has gone wrong. You are released from SSPP, all devices are removed, then the camera controls are returned to you for a moment (can't move or take action though) before a fade to back and you receive Project AHO's "You have been smashed over the head..." message. Enjoy, but if Simple Slavery updates BEYOND version 6.3.29, this script may not work anymore. This mod is ABSOLUTELY "AI slop" right now because I only tested it on a minimal setup with just the two mods, my scripts, and ZAZ, but YOU can change that. If there are any problems I can attempt to fix them. I would be honored if this were included in the original mod, the "work" is already done after all! But if they are somehow objectionable to them, please feel free to delete them immediately, or I can do so. It's just AI, so you can use my edits for whatever yourself, if you want. Simple Slavery to Project AHO.7z 38.08 kB · 1 download i'm not sure what project AHO is, to be honest, but generally permission from the author of a mod is required to be added as an outcome.
Hex Bolt Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 14 minutes ago, jfraser said: i'm not sure what project AHO is, to be honest, but generally permission from the author of a mod is required to be added as an outcome. Normally, yes, but given its start with kidnapping and a slave auction, the usual objections to nonconsensual content and being started from a slave auction wouldn't really apply. I told John Calumnus that I'd look at it and include it if it makes sense.
jfraser Posted September 19 Posted September 19 24 minutes ago, Hex Bolt said: Normally, yes, but given its start with kidnapping and a slave auction, the usual objections to nonconsensual content and being started from a slave auction wouldn't really apply. I told John Calumnus that I'd look at it and include it if it makes sense. I was more thinking along the lines of not linking to mods without the author's consent in general, not because of the content. XD
TrollAutokill Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Love the mod, I use it as a slave market for a slaver PC. Would it be possible for you to include my changes so people can switch from player-slavery to npc-slavery from the MCM? It's mostly 3 scripts modifications to disable the PC enslave events and a few different dialogue lines in the plugin.
John Calumnus Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) 23 minutes ago, jfraser said: I was more thinking along the lines of not linking to mods without the author's consent in general, not because of the content. XD Deleted as requested, which the author also did so. If they choose to support Project AHO with the work already completed, then goal achieved. I was under the impression that the default license for LL was FOSS, and I have posted small patches to other mods in their forums before, because those who are truly interested (and generally more knowledgeable), are generally the only ones who will find them, rather than drawing attention to myself. I do understand the desire for SFW modders to avoid association with explicitly sexual slavery content, but as the author said, that's less of an issue for a quest mod centered around slavery, and many of the same objections apply to AI voice acting from the original actors and actresses, which LL deliberately ignores. With everything I create, I don't simply churn out crap for notoriety, I want the features to exist, so I can use them myself. Apologies if I offended. Edited September 19 by John Calumnus
Hex Bolt Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said: Love the mod, I use it as a slave market for a slaver PC. Would it be possible for you to include my changes so people can switch from player-slavery to npc-slavery from the MCM? It's mostly 3 scripts modifications to disable the PC enslave events and a few different dialogue lines in the plugin. I guess I don't understand what you're asking. It seems self-defeating for a mod designed for PC slavery to change itself so that it no longer does that. Beyond that, I can I can think of three other mods that expect Simple Slavery to stay relatively unchanged for PC enslavement or the way they use it for their own content might break. It just seems that having your own NPC-centric slave market for what you what to do would be cleaner. Why don't you message me so we can discuss, I can better understand, and we can see what might make sense.
jfraser Posted September 19 Posted September 19 13 hours ago, John Calumnus said: Deleted as requested, which the author also did so. If they choose to support Project AHO with the work already completed, then goal achieved. I was under the impression that the default license for LL was FOSS, and I have posted small patches to other mods in their forums before, because those who are truly interested (and generally more knowledgeable), are generally the only ones who will find them, rather than drawing attention to myself. I do understand the desire for SFW modders to avoid association with explicitly sexual slavery content, but as the author said, that's less of an issue for a quest mod centered around slavery, and many of the same objections apply to AI voice acting from the original actors and actresses, which LL deliberately ignores. With everything I create, I don't simply churn out crap for notoriety, I want the features to exist, so I can use them myself. Apologies if I offended. No need to delete. This is hex's mod and he said he is looking into it.
xyzxyz Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) Where is the orc Adson Olnwa taking the player after the auction with the SD+ enslavement? He always gets eaten by dragons in my runs^^ Hmm, he is not moving at all. Is he destined to get eaten? Edited September 25 by xyzxyz
Hex Bolt Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 4 hours ago, xyzxyz said: Where is the orc Adson Olnwa taking the player after the auction with the SD+ enslavement? That's controlled by SD+. As I recall, masters have different goals (which might be randomly assigned in SD+, I don't remember).
Hex Bolt Posted September 28 Author Posted September 28 8 minutes ago, dopem said: does it work with the latest game version Yes. There's no DLL, so the mod isn't locked to a specific version of SE/AE. 2
dopem Posted September 28 Posted September 28 9 minutes ago, Hex Bolt said: Yes. There's no DLL, so the mod isn't locked to a specific version of SE/AE. thanks a lot! ❤️
zwdragonbone8314 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 On 9/29/2026 at 6:01 AM, Hex Bolt said: Yes. There's no DLL, so the mod isn't locked to a specific version of SE/AE. I just update the latest version of Skyrim 1.7.104 and got CTD. According to the crash log after I paste that in Google, it appears the CTD is trigger b y Simple Slavery ++. crash-2026-10-02-17-22-31.log
Hex Bolt Posted October 2 Author Posted October 2 (edited) 9 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said: I just update the latest version of Skyrim 1.7.104 and got CTD. According to the crash log after I paste that in Google, it appears the CTD is trigger b y Simple Slavery ++. The only change that Simple Slavery makes to 00037EE9 (SolitudeOrigin cell) is to add the missing SolitudeLocation reference, which is the exact same edit that USSEP makes. Adding a valid location to a cell will not crash your game. This is the edit that Simple Slavery makes: It's identical to USSEP's edit of that cell. The crash log shows that you use USSEP, so your game already has that edit anyway. SS++ does optionally add a slave poster to a nearby Solitude cell. You might try turning off those posters in the MCM. Skimming through the log, I noticed a lot of references to NPCs and their body parts, such as "CME L Hand [LHnd]". Perhaps the crash is a rendering error. Out of curiosity, bearing in mind that AI answers are wrong frequently enough to warrant a healthy dose of skepticism, I ran the log through a different crash log analyzer. It pointed to two "higher confidence" causes: - Possible Mesh Issue Indicators Found - Possible Shader/Lighting Issue For "mod-specific issues", it didn't flag anything. Not much to go on, but far more likely causes than a beneficial cell edit that USSEP also makes. Edited October 2 by Hex Bolt 1
zwdragonbone8314 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 11 hours ago, Hex Bolt said: The only change that Simple Slavery makes to 00037EE9 (SolitudeOrigin cell) is to add the missing SolitudeLocation reference, which is the exact same edit that USSEP makes. Adding a valid location to a cell will not crash your game. This is the edit that Simple Slavery makes: It's identical to USSEP's edit of that cell. The crash log shows that you use USSEP, so your game already has that edit anyway. SS++ does optionally add a slave poster to a nearby Solitude cell. You might try turning off those posters in the MCM. Skimming through the log, I noticed a lot of references to NPCs and their body parts, such as "CME L Hand [LHnd]". Perhaps the crash is a rendering error. Out of curiosity, bearing in mind that AI answers are wrong frequently enough to warrant a healthy dose of skepticism, I ran the log through a different crash log analyzer. It pointed to two "higher confidence" causes: - Possible Mesh Issue Indicators Found - Possible Shader/Lighting Issue For "mod-specific issues", it didn't flag anything. Not much to go on, but far more likely causes than a beneficial cell edit that USSEP also makes. My apologies. I think I almost figure out what is happening. It has something to do with the load order. Apparently I put the Better Vampire higher than Public Whore and Comment, when I put that in lower order, at least in Solitude I no longer CTD. 1
blackoperations Posted October 3 Posted October 3 Would be great to see some simple outcomes. For example, PC gets bought by xyz merchant, Jarl, townsperson, farmer, traveller, innkeeper and they do jobs/hold poses/sales/acts/etc. for a day or two before being able to leave/escape/buy their way out. All of the outcomes are big hairy mods, with heavy requirements, but short scenes as individual mods would be perfect.
Psalam Posted October 3 Posted October 3 1 hour ago, blackoperations said: Would be great to see some simple outcomes. For example, PC gets bought by xyz merchant, Jarl, townsperson, farmer, traveller, innkeeper and they do jobs/hold poses/sales/acts/etc. for a day or two before being able to leave/escape/buy their way out. All of the outcomes are big hairy mods, with heavy requirements, but short scenes as individual mods would be perfect. Most of the mods you alluded to have the ability to set (in their McMenu) the "cost" of being purchased as a slave. If they last too long on the default setting simply decrease it. For SLUTS, for example, I rarely have to make more than 2 runs to pay off my debt. For Radiant Prostitution or Public Whore I usually spend half a day selling myself in order to get my freedom.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now