Furniture Sex Framework

I have the rather peculiar issue that almost everything is working. I can use the fomod for the invis versions of the packs I have installed, all furnitures show up as recognized in the mcm window, registering them also worked but when it comes to actually playing them using a marker and override for example you jsut get the classic thing of characters standing inside of each other

Edited by Davva241
15 hours ago, Davva241 said:

I have the rather peculiar issue that almost everything is working. I can use the fomod for the invis versions of the packs I have installed, all furnitures show up as recognized in the mcm window, registering them also worked but when it comes to actually playing them using a marker and override for example you jsut get the classic thing of characters standing inside of each other

Yeah, I have the same problem

4 hours ago, Tix27 said:

Yeah, I have the same problem

You have run your animation set up mod ie Fnis or Nemesis? Standing like that is what happens if those either haven't been run on those animations or when those particular animations don't work with that system - I find Billyy animations and Nemesis often fail.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:30 PM, Shinyballs said:

I am having this same problem. Scene was ended normally and the only other mod relating to scene ending I can think of is Separate orgasm.

@shyguy570 I'm having the same problem. Unfortunately I didn't realise that this was happening and now I have quite a lot of furniture items that won't work properly.

Beds show the correct prompt but will not allow me to sleep on them. Have had to stop using this mod as obviously this is completely game breaking.

The only mods I use to start sex scenes are Amorous adventures, SLEN, Sexy Bandit Captives, and Spouses enhanced. All scenes are always allowed to finish normally.

This has saddened me immensely as I had really begun to enjoy the new possibility for anim locations. Please consider uploading a version that doesn't do the set destroyed 'trick',

Or at least have it as a toggle.

Minor update:

• Added mcm option to disable checking for nearby actors when finding furniture
  • Added mcm option to disable using the destroyed flag to prevent actors from sitting on furniture used in a scene
  • Furniture scenes are now set to not use lead-in animations
Edited by shyguy570
16 minutes ago, shyguy570 said:

Minor update:

• Added mcm option to disable checking for nearby actions when finding furniture
  • Added mcm option to disable using the destroyed flag to prevent actors from sitting on furniture used in a scene
  • Furniture scenes are now set to not use lead-in animations

Thank you immensely my friend, you just made my day!!

On 11/5/2021 at 5:00 AM, Caithness said:

You have run your animation set up mod ie Fnis or Nemesis? Standing like that is what happens if those either haven't been run on those animations or when those particular animations don't work with that system - I find Billyy animations and Nemesis often fail.

I have. Perhaps the animation mods themselves, those which the fomod interacts with, might be the problem. Thing is it used to work fine I just didn't play in a while

On 11/4/2021 at 3:02 AM, Davva241 said:

I also used to have that problem so I stopped using this mod, it seems that they still do not solve it

On 11/4/2021 at 10:00 PM, Caithness said:

I fixed it, yeah, was a bit complicated for me, probably cause I'm a bit dump, but ok, I'll leave a small-long tutorial about how install it and run it

Probably you'll have to exit and enter several times from the MCM soo it can be updated

1. Install first, SexLab Animation Loader
2. Install the Furniture Framework
3. Install the Animations Packs that you want
4. Run FNSI or Nemesis
5. Run Skyrim from SKSE
6. Wait like 5-10 minutes, and open MCM, look for the SLAnimation Loader
7. SLAnimation Loader might take even several minutes to update, and won't show nothing, don't desperete and just wait
8. Click on Enable All 
9. Wait 5 minutes
10. When "Enable All" have done, click on "Register All"
11. Wait from 5 to 20 minutes (Can Open the Console Command to see how it progresses and when it ends, notifications will stop appearing)
12. Click on "Rebuild SexLab Animation Register"
13. Wait for another 5-20 minutes (Can Open the Console Command to see how it progresses and when it ends, notifications will stop appearing)
14. Go to Furniture Framework in the MCM
15. Click on Scan Furniture
16. Make your own settings
17. Enjoy

I made this guide cause honestly probably I'm too dump to understand some basics and had to try by myself and find it, soo I leave this guide for anyone who looks one like me
Made step by step for dump people like me

Thanks for the mod! I have a question regarding aggressive animations - do we need to copy EVERY hkx file from those original folders, or just those that are mentioned in your AG_list.txt files? For example, I see Anub's human animations folder has 1188 hkx files in the version I'm using, while your list file only refers the following 16 files:

' Anubs_wallback
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_wallback_A1_S3_AG wallback_a1_s3.hkx
+ Anubs_wallback_A1_S4_AG wallback_a1_s4.hkx
+ Anubs_wallback_A1_S5_AG wallback_a1_s5.hkx
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_wallback_A2_S3_AG wallback_a2_s3.hkx
+ Anubs_wallback_A2_S4_AG wallback_a2_s4.hkx
+ Anubs_wallback_A2_S5_AG wallback_a2_s5.hkx

' Anubs_a_wallc
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_a_wallc_A1_S5_AG A_wallc_A1_S5.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wallc_A1_S6_AG A_wallc_A1_S6.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wallc_A1_S7_AG A_wallc_A1_S7.hkx
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_a_wallc_A2_S5_AG A_wallc_A2_S5.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wallc_A2_S6_AG A_wallc_A2_S6.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wallc_A2_S7_AG A_wallc_A2_S7.hkx

' Anubs_a_wall4
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_a_wall4_A1_S2_AG a_wall4_A1_S2.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wall4_A1_S3_AG a_wall4_A1_S3.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wall4_A1_S4_AG a_wall4_A1_S4.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wall4_A1_S5_AG a_wall4_A1_S5.hkx
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_a_wall4_A2_S2_AG a_wall4_A2_S2.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wall4_A2_S3_AG a_wall4_A2_S3.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wall4_A2_S4_AG a_wall4_A2_S4.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wall4_A2_S5_AG a_wall4_A2_S5.hkx

' Anubs_Adult_bed
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_Adult_bed_A1_S4_AG adult_bed_A1_S4.hkx
+ Anubs_Adult_bed_A1_S5_AG  adult_bed_A1_S5.hkx
+ Anubs_Adult_bed_A1_S6_AG  adult_bed_A1_S6.hkx
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_Adult_bed_A2_S4_AG  adult_bed_A2_S4.hkx
+ Anubs_Adult_bed_A2_S5_AG  adult_bed_A2_S5.hkx
+ Anubs_Adult_bed_A2_S6_AG  adult_bed_A2_S6.hkx

Are those the only files that need copying to the new InvisAG folder?

Maybe I'm not on the right track. But is there a way to determine which hkx files exactly need to be copied? Because not all of Anub's human animations involve furniture (and the same applies to the others) it would be very nice to limit the animation files to the strictly needed, for I'm already at 24k+ animations in my game atm. Thanks for any help!

Edited by petronius
23 minutes ago, petronius said:

Thanks for the mod! I have a question regarding aggressive animations - do we need to copy EVERY hkx file from those original folders, or just those that are mentioned in your AG_list.txt files? For example, I see Anub's human animations folder has 1188 hkx files in the version I'm using, while your list file only refers the following 16 files:

' Anubs_wallback
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_wallback_A1_S3_AG wallback_a1_s3.hkx
+ Anubs_wallback_A1_S4_AG wallback_a1_s4.hkx
+ Anubs_wallback_A1_S5_AG wallback_a1_s5.hkx
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_wallback_A2_S3_AG wallback_a2_s3.hkx
+ Anubs_wallback_A2_S4_AG wallback_a2_s4.hkx
+ Anubs_wallback_A2_S5_AG wallback_a2_s5.hkx

' Anubs_a_wallc
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_a_wallc_A1_S5_AG A_wallc_A1_S5.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wallc_A1_S6_AG A_wallc_A1_S6.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wallc_A1_S7_AG A_wallc_A1_S7.hkx
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_a_wallc_A2_S5_AG A_wallc_A2_S5.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wallc_A2_S6_AG A_wallc_A2_S6.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wallc_A2_S7_AG A_wallc_A2_S7.hkx

' Anubs_a_wall4
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_a_wall4_A1_S2_AG a_wall4_A1_S2.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wall4_A1_S3_AG a_wall4_A1_S3.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wall4_A1_S4_AG a_wall4_A1_S4.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wall4_A1_S5_AG a_wall4_A1_S5.hkx
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_a_wall4_A2_S2_AG a_wall4_A2_S2.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wall4_A2_S3_AG a_wall4_A2_S3.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wall4_A2_S4_AG a_wall4_A2_S4.hkx
+ Anubs_a_wall4_A2_S5_AG a_wall4_A2_S5.hkx

' Anubs_Adult_bed
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_Adult_bed_A1_S4_AG adult_bed_A1_S4.hkx
+ Anubs_Adult_bed_A1_S5_AG  adult_bed_A1_S5.hkx
+ Anubs_Adult_bed_A1_S6_AG  adult_bed_A1_S6.hkx
s -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Anubs_Adult_bed_A2_S4_AG  adult_bed_A2_S4.hkx
+ Anubs_Adult_bed_A2_S5_AG  adult_bed_A2_S5.hkx
+ Anubs_Adult_bed_A2_S6_AG  adult_bed_A2_S6.hkx

Are those the only files that need copying to the new InvisAG folder?

Maybe I'm not on the right track. But is there a way to determine which hkx files exactly need to be copied? Because not all of Anub's human animations involve furniture (and the same applies to the others) it would be very nice to limit the animation files to the strictly needed, for I'm already at 24k+ animations in my game atm. Thanks for any help!

You only need to copy specific files, but it's just much easier to copy all of them. The number of files in your folder doesn't matter for animation limit, only the animations inside the list files are loaded by the game anyway.

How do I make furniture framework appear in my MCM menu? I've tried saving/loading it doesn't show up and how is it even supposed to show up if the main file of this mod isn't even an esp. that can be activated. 
Maybe the author didn't include some very important mode in the requirements? 
What am I doing wrong?

17 minutes ago, PHSummoner364 said:

How do I make furniture framework appear in my MCM menu? I've tried saving/loading it doesn't show up and how is it even supposed to show up if the main file of this mod isn't even an esp. that can be activated. 
Maybe the author didn't include some very important mode in the requirements? 
What am I doing wrong?

Sounds like you only downloaded half the mod.

From the main page...

How to Use

Download and install the main mod and the FurnAnim FOMOD pack.

9 hours ago, PHSummoner364 said:

Alright, I got it. Matchmaker for some reason is the furniture sex framework.
Sorry for the confusion

Nope, you just install the SLAL and SE mod from this mods download page.

Not sure where or why you are seeing matchmaker as involved.

hi i have a problem, when i use markersex on chair, its always the same animation playing "billy chair cowgirl invis", i cant change animation. I saw billy pack have 4+ chair animation, but only one work with furniture

i think furniture framework need an update with the new billy pack..

Edited by freekoko

I asked something similar in the past but now I want to take this upon myself: How can I make it so that the correct animation plays when a mod ( like TDF Prostitution, SL Romance, Radiant Prostitution) allows you to choose the sex type?

I figure I could reach out to all these authors, but If its something simple like adding a tag or some text to some files, I'd rather do it myself.

Do you have any ideas on how I can accomplish this on my own, @shyguy570?
I find it a little intrusive to have to change a vaginal scene thru dialogue to the proper furniture animation becuase it plays an oral scene instead......

8 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I asked something similar in the past but now I want to take this upon myself: How can I make it so that the correct animation plays when a mod ( like TDF Prostitution, SL Romance, Radiant Prostitution) allows you to choose the sex type?

I figure I could reach out to all these authors, but If its something simple like adding a tag or some text to some files, I'd rather do it myself.

Do you have any ideas on how I can accomplish this on my own, @shyguy570?
I find it a little intrusive to have to change a vaginal scene thru dialogue to the proper furniture animation becuase it plays an oral scene instead......

To do this, the papyrus script of whatever mod is starting the sex scene must be modified to start a furniture scene and search for the correct tags.

@shyguy570 Still getting the bed not useable problem.

I was in Proudspire manor, luckily I saved beforehand.

I have the two new checkboxes unchecked, started an animation (using amorous adventures) with Jordis and chose not to use a bed, chose to use a furn.

After the anim finished the bed became unresponsive. It's displays an activation prompt but if I try and use it I just get a click noise and nothing happens.

Same thing happened when I chose to use the bed but then the framework overrode and played a invis anim on it.

Interestingly it only seems to happen on beds, went downstairs and did the same thing with the bench and it remained completely useable afterwards.

Have disabled all bed invis anims for now.

5 hours ago, shardoom said:

@shyguy570 Still getting the bed not useable problem.

I was in Proudspire manor, luckily I saved beforehand.

I have the two new checkboxes unchecked, started an animation (using amorous adventures) with Jordis and chose not to use a bed, chose to use a furn.

After the anim finished the bed became unresponsive. It's displays an activation prompt but if I try and use it I just get a click noise and nothing happens.

Same thing happened when I chose to use the bed but then the framework overrode and played a invis anim on it.

Interestingly it only seems to happen on beds, went downstairs and did the same thing with the bench and it remained completely useable afterwards.

Have disabled all bed invis anims for now.

If the config option is disabled this mod will never set the destroyed flag, and beds are not treated any differently by this mod. Check the other mods you use.

Edited by shyguy570