Furniture Sex Framework

1 hour ago, _._ said:

Great mod, starting to look deeper into its workings, and there seems to be a file conflict between meshes/animobjects/milkyobj and some furniture nifs/items. Looking at the files, your meshes are 1kb empty, whilst Milkys furniture nifs are the full nif. Is this how your mod works? - you have an animation execute with an invisible/empty nif? If so, this means when your meshes overwrite milkys meshes, milkys animations are going to execute with your empty nifs.  If that is the case, and your mod is working correctly (and milkys) it means they need a patch, so what about editing your ANIOObjects like this >

Your current setup points to MilkyAlchemyWorkbench01.nif,  - it could be edited so the ANIO points to MilkyAlchemyWorkbench01Invis.nif.  That way Mily anims get visible furniture, whilst Furniture Framework gets exclusive inivis nifs. If you think this could work, I dont mind doing the work, but there is also the possibility I have missed the point completely and your mod already takes care of this lol?

edit - Same issue for Leito SLAL 1.6SSE - AONobleBedDouble and throneanimobject01.nif at meshes/animobjects/animationsbyleito/ conflicts with invisible furniture nifs

This is by design. You should not use the normal animobject animations when using this mod.

This mod uses the same animations installed by the original slal packs, and the mesh path is tied to the animation. If you want to switch it, you will need to make a new FNIS animation folder, copy the animation files from the mod, build the .hkx in fnis with the different mesh paths and then change the json entries to point to the new animations.

1 hour ago, shyguy570 said:

This mod uses the same animations installed by the original slal packs, and the mesh path is tied to the animation. If you want to switch it, you will need to make a new FNIS animation folder, copy the animation files from the mod, build the .hkx in fnis with the different mesh paths and then change the json entries to point to the new animations.

Actually I do same thing to convert FB aggressive animations to make compatible. with keep  default anim objects animation which FB offer as furniture animations. 

I hoped to keep original furniture animation which  generate real anim objects to fit current animation.

I really like this frame work way, so it seems depend animator, or modder who may convert and offer new or up-date  each slal pack , they can easy design their animation pack compatible with SFS if mod author hope it. 

One way is offer non furniture anim object pack separately, , then we can use same animation hkx, without overwrite anim-objects version, but just edit json which only use non furniture version.  = we have 2 animation packs and hkx animations  for same furniture animation, (animobject version or non animobject version (or overwrite anim object as empty one = For FSF

At same time, though it take time, but we can easy copy and rename hkx, locate them in new SLAL pack directory, make FNIS list,which change animobject path in animobject hkx.

then generate xml with FNIS for modder.  after that make new slal pack which only use those empty animobject  hkx. Then FSF can manage those animation.

So we convert  clothing often for new bodys, ,  FSF user might try to convert and offer those new anim pack, with get permission from original author. and I might request, those sexlab animation author, to make compatible version for FSF separatelly, so user only need to make new json, without run FNIS modder,and  tweak FNIS list.txt . ?

9 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Checking for understanding.

So you have to manually copy files even if you use a mod manager and don't use manual installs? 

it not matter, you need to copy original animation hkx, , along with the guide for aggressive version work.  

which mod manager you currently using?  if MO2, then when install Furniture Sex SLAL pack, you may find these folda,  as aggressive version animation directory. 

AGpack.JPG.4425bafeb71144f5a42ca7da4ee062b5.JPG

Then each  xxxxAG directory have one FNIS_XXXX_AG_list.txt  if you do not hope to copy and paste all hkx from original animation pack,, you check those txt, in txt editor, then copy and paste only about  hkx files in the list., from original version animation directory to each AG directory in this mod pack.

AGpack2.JPG.2a041b0997077822c2891b2a31158685.JPG

Just to confirm,  to AG (aggressive) version work, 

1. you need to install original animation SLAL pack along with  your runtime  version, (from top page link) SE or LE pack.

2.  you need to install "Furniture Sex SLAL pack" . (in download section, you need both zip)

3. you need to copy hkx from original animation pack (if there are many sub-directory, you need to check each directory, , or simply copy all hkx if you can not confirm which hkx you might need)  to the each AG directory of Furniture Sex SLAL pack.  there should be one FNIS XXX list.txt.  so you can check which hkx you need to copy and paste.

4  Run FNIS for user.  and make patch as usuall.

5 in SLAL MCM menu, find invis AG animation pack, then activate each animation. 

6  rebuild sexlab registry >> register animations again.

7  in  Furniture SEX framework mcm menu,, up-date furniture. 

8 I recommend, when you regsiter new animation for FSF,  use test magic this mod offer, , to test invis aggressive sex 

(because I saw some up-date issue, when I did not use magic. for sexlab tools. but once I use magic, it seems up-date sexlab tools tag and list correctly... so next you start aggressive animation, you can find new animation in the sexlab tools list correctly)

@Notputtinganythinghere

So it seems not relate with how Furniture frame work and install correctly ?

because even though you did not install this mod and offered custom animation pack, and related files,   you should see, original animations pack in the SLAL MCM menu.  which you have installed. 

which  SLAL animation packs, actually you installed?  

then run FNIS, and open SLAL MCM menu, and confirm those animation pack are shown.  then register those animation for sexlab first.

after you success it,, try to import this furniture sex framework, + custom aggressive animation again...

btw if you are AE or SE which up-date for AE skyrim runtime,  (1.6. x ~)  I can not offer any useful information.

I do not test AE version,   so just keep runtime 1.5.97 and install SKSE for the version, (2.0.20)  then import  mods for SE (1.5.97)  like  sexlab 1.6.3  etc + other SE mod version (For 1.5.97)

So if you have use another runtime version, (many user call it AE version ) , you may better to check version of each mod first. 

I recommend,  you confirm, you can see SLAL packs which you have installed,  in SLAL MCM menu, and can register animations for sexlab (you can check them in sexlab MCM toggle animations) , and may run those animations, with matchmaker etc,,, after that, try to install Furniture sex framework. 

Edited by greenmango12
30 minutes ago, Notputtinganythinghere said:

@greenmango12 ive installed these 5. just have billy running right now.

you do make a good point, i am running AE with the newest 01/06/2022 update, so this may be moot. is this mod compatible with the most recent update?

image.png

Sorry I can not help about AE version issue,,

but I mentioned, it is not this frame work related. first of all, you may need to check version compatibility for sexlab and SLAL and animations.

so temporally un-activate furniture packs, and see, if you can find Billys SLAL animations in SLAL mcm menu.

after that, you can install this mod. (with customize billy agv furniture animations, which you might hope to install, then copy and paste hkx files for agr directory, as I mentioned.

Would it be possible for a spell in the future that can potentially be used to register and assign labels to non-vanilla furniture to allow them to be used in this mod too? I read a few pages back that you could add unique furniture to this mod's formlist or something like that to allow them to be used, but I pretty much have no idea what I'm doing. =P

Edited by AceofWind

Beds, workbenches, alchemic tables etc, cannot be activated in my game after having sex on them.. Does anyone know how to fix it? I even unckecked theese two options in MCM, the ones to avoid using already used furniture, and forbidding uusing furtiture for npc if it is used in sl scene. 

I could avoid theese few, but my whores do not care about it and breaks beds an every inn. Im usingUtility Plus Tweaks, but Furniture Framework is overwriting it, and also furniture functions in Utility plus are disabled

9 hours ago, moody132 said:

Beds, workbenches, alchemic tables etc, cannot be activated in my game after having sex on them.. Does anyone know how to fix it? I even unckecked theese two options in MCM, the ones to avoid using already used furniture, and forbidding uusing furtiture for npc if it is used in sl scene. 

I could avoid theese few, but my whores do not care about it and breaks beds an every inn. Im usingUtility Plus Tweaks, but Furniture Framework is overwriting it, and also furniture functions in Utility plus are disabled

Do not use the LE version of this mod with other mods that modify the same SL scripts. It is guaranteed to cause problems no matter which mod overwrites what.

5 hours ago, EZK-0X said:

what if i copy paste all animation do i have to add them to the AG_List TXT File?

Copy paste all animation to Agr directory,,  but keep AG_list.txt without editting >> no problem  (they simply not be used)

only animation, described in SLAL json. >> set in  the AG_list.txt   will be used as new invis AG pack in SLAL MCM.  so it work.  

if you hope to add new animation as Aggressive, and plan to trim it by your self. you need to edit AG_list.txt.>> generate behavor file by FNIS modder...

finally add those animation in SLAL json with tags. 

13 hours ago, mattardo said:

A question: which file is the actual mod file needed, or is it both? I'm so confused...

1.  FurnitureMarkerSex V0_14_3.zip   (it is main script files to show furniture animation with check Marker and tags)

you simply install it with your mod manger.

2.  FurnAnim v0_13.zip

it is formod installer. to generate new SLAL packs as invis XXX animaiton.  then you select which Animation pack you hope to use with this Frame work.

but to it work, you need original SLAL pack,, ( this mod re-use original animation hkx,, and make new animation pack, with edit tag, and animobject)

so untill install FurnAnim pack,,   you may need to confirm you have already installed each SLAL pack For SE.. 

you check these SLAL aniamtions, you have alredy installed or not.  

Supported SLAL Packs (Original pack required)

Billy (Invisible Furniture + Furniture Pack)

Leito

Anub (Human pack only. This for LE, try this conversion if you use SE)

Ayasato

Milky  (This is the LE pack. The SE pack is outdated so you need to convert this to SE yourself)

if you have recent version which offered by other modder, who pack those slal for SE,, basically they should work,,

without the modder (who offer cutom version) change hkx name..

On 1/21/2022 at 11:45 PM, greenmango12 said:

1.  FurnitureMarkerSex V0_14_3.zip   (it is main script files to show furniture animation with check Marker and tags)

you simply install it with your mod manger.

2.  FurnAnim v0_13.zip

it is formod installer. to generate new SLAL packs as invis XXX animaiton.  then you select which Animation pack you hope to use with this Frame work.

but to it work, you need original SLAL pack,, ( this mod re-use original animation hkx,, and make new animation pack, with edit tag, and animobject)

so untill install FurnAnim pack,,   you may need to confirm you have already installed each SLAL pack For SE.. 

you check these SLAL aniamtions, you have alredy installed or not.  

Supported SLAL Packs (Original pack required)

Billy (Invisible Furniture + Furniture Pack)

Leito

Anub (Human pack only. This for LE, try this conversion if you use SE)

Ayasato

Milky  (This is the LE pack. The SE pack is outdated so you need to convert this to SE yourself)

if you have recent version which offered by other modder, who pack those slal for SE,, basically they should work,,

without the modder (who offer cutom version) change hkx name..

Thank you! I'll give it a shot!

4 hours ago, Ricvn said:

Mod is installed in MCM successfully but I m not seeing anything in SLAL? Trying to register the invisible furniture pack from Billy

So you already have installed Billy animation (SE?) + furniture frame work,  then, install another Animation Pack Zip in same download page,  too?

then you choose Billy Animation in Fomod installer option, >> it will add Data\SLanims\InvisFurnBillyy.json  <<Confirm it you have this file, in your mod data directory. 

usually SLAL auto load new json I suppose.  but if it not show new BillyInvis animation in SLAL. you may re-import json.. it may up-date all SLAL pack list.

(after all you need to register new added SLAL animation, to sexlab though)

Some animation from Billyy don’t work. The Invis chair animations refuse to start yet you hear moaning and stuff in the background as both actors stand inside each other naked. I have the SLAL pack containing the original animations and they’re not registered, only the Invis ones that came with this mod.

The rest of the Invis Billyy pack work (Bed, Walls, Table ect) it’s just the chair animations that refuse to start up.

These ones are the animations in question:

Chair Cowgirl Invis

Chair Behind Anal Invis

Chair Blowjob Invis

Chair Nielsen Invis

Chair Doggy Service Invis 

22 minutes ago, XenodochiaI said:

Some animation from Billyy don’t work. The Invis chair animations refuse to start yet you hear moaning and stuff in the background as both actors stand inside each other naked. I have the SLAL pack containing the original animations and they’re not registered, only the Invis ones that came with this mod.

The rest of the Invis Billyy pack work (Bed, Walls, Table ect) it’s just the chair animations that refuse to start up.

These ones are the animations in question:

Chair Cowgirl Invis

Chair Behind Anal Invis

Chair Blowjob Invis

Chair Nielsen Invis

Chair Doggy Service Invis 

Using FNIS or Nemesis? I use Nemesis and my list of incompatibilities is bigger than that, and Billyy stuff is the biggest list by far. Billyy lots, Anubs about half that many, Leito a few, Milky even less.

3 hours ago, XenodochiaI said:

I always run FNIS. I get zero warnings 

I don't get any warnings, I just get the characters doing as you described. I have too many Nemesis dependant animation mods to go back, and while some say they have both running, I still have more than enough SL animations to run with to be bothered trying.