Furniture Sex Framework

5 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

If the config option is disabled this mod will never set the destroyed flag, and beds are not treated any differently by this mod. Check the other mods you use.

It only ever happens when an invisfurn anim is called by this mod.

Is it possible that the config option for the bed requires a new game before it takes effect?

5 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

Bugfix update:

• Fixed beds becoming non-interactable after a sex scene

Great stuff! I think you may have forgot to upload the new files though.

Since you now know what it is that causes it, do you have any remedy to fix a bed that has become non-interactable? A console command maybe?

8 hours ago, BeefyJackal said:

Is there someting missing? I downloaded the file and I'm not getting the Furniture MCM menu.

If you're just now adding the mod today, yes, there's a file missing currently. The file that's available right now is only the animations while the file that adds all the settings and actually integrating them is missing atm.

I'll attach the previous 0.14.1 version in the meantime until the mod author uploads 0.14.2. You need both this file and FurnAnim v0.13 for the mod to work.
I'll take this comment down when I see that 0.14.2 has been uploaded.
Hopefully this doesn't break any terms or anything, and I apologise pre-emptively to the mod author if this is not ok.

Removed file attached to this message as the new version has now been added to the mod page.

Edited by BasicallyBasic
7 hours ago, shardoom said:

Great stuff! I think you may have forgot to upload the new files though.

Since you now know what it is that causes it, do you have any remedy to fix a bed that has become non-interactable? A console command maybe?

I'm not sure what the exact cause is. It's not related to the destroyed flag, it's something in sexlab that disables the bed. Doesn't seem to be fixable with console commands.

eh new to this so here is my question:

since fnis is more or less outdated does this work with other script mods?

also i don't understand this:

Supported SLAL Packs (Original pack required)

what is required? the mods of the guys listed below? i need 5 mods with sexlab to run this mod? and one i have to convert to se on my own? since sounds more exhausting then i thought it would be

On 11/30/2021 at 7:38 AM, OnYourKnees said:

eh new to this so here is my question:

since fnis is more or less outdated does this work with other script mods?

also i don't understand this:

Supported SLAL Packs (Original pack required)

what is required? the mods of the guys listed below? i need 5 mods with sexlab to run this mod? and one i have to convert to se on my own? since sounds more exhausting then i thought it would be

1) I use Nemesis and find that Milky, Anub, Nibbles, Ayasato, 3jiou are very (95%) compatible, Leito about 80% and Billyy about 30%. With FNIS they were all almost perfect.

2) the SLAL packs are the animation packs with furniture sex animations. They then need to be loaded/registered in SLAL - Sexlab Animation Loader. Furniture Sex Framework then allows you to use those via dialogue or spell in game. The more you load, the more variety you get. Some of the animation packs have no plugin, and the ones that do CAN be compacted and flagged esl if you know how.

3) exhausting? - there are clear instructions, and if followed, it works. Always remember to go back to SLAL MCM and choose, register and rebuild the sexlab animation list every time you update any packs, and then re-scan animations in Furniture Sex Framework - takes a few minutes (Edit, and of course Nemesis/FNIS)

Edited by Caithness

*Great work!*? I used to try to use SU+ for furniture animation, but I got nothing but problems, and stopped using furniture animations altogether. And yesterday I decided to try your mod... There are no words! Everything works just fine, and the animations feel like they start an order of magnitude faster than just using SLF.

On 11/4/2021 at 9:02 AM, Davva241 said:

I have the rather peculiar issue that almost everything is working. I can use the fomod for the invis versions of the packs I have installed, all furnitures show up as recognized in the mcm window, registering them also worked but when it comes to actually playing them using a marker and override for example you jsut get the classic thing of characters standing inside of each other

Wondering if there is a fix for this, using AE version and the 0.14.2 version of the mod. It use to work fine before AE, wondering if this is still a known problem (that characters are standing inside each other) in AE or I'm doing something wrong or missing something, to make it work for AE?

Edited by CoraxDK
4 hours ago, CoraxDK said:

It use to work fine before AE, wondering if this is still a known problem (that characters are standing inside each other)

I have no idea if its a known problem, nor if your problem is anyhow related to mine, but SOME (NOT ALL) of animations do not work for me too, same way - characters just stand inside each other (and furniture) doing nothing entertaining. I just gave up and unregistered those that I spotted so far - examples below.

Spoiler

deadFurnAnims.jpg.071da008ec57ce92289255e93189cc18.jpg

And its rather unrelated to AE since it started noticing it on SE months ago.

Sexlab animations work great, but when it comes to Furniture Animations it only shows an idle animation :V (FURNITURE FRAMEWORK STARTS THE ANIMATION, BUT THE ANIMATION ITSELF DOESN'T)

UPDATE: I just forgot to install the original animation packs, it fixed EVERYTHING

AWSOME MOD :D

Edited by Gabriel Alone
update