49 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

sorry i'm not sure which one you're referring to where you explain. i like the bounce you've created here in the top example so if i install your settings here will it do what i was asking for previously or do i have to tinker with the SOSphysicsmanager to get what i'm looking for?

On 2/26/2022 at 4:55 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

CBPConfig_SOS.txt  I changed it a bit sense then, so the femboy or the new gif that i have below is more like this now but it still looks pretty good. I think I kind of reduced the clipping from the dom schlong from moving then the standard surver x floppy. But it's still apparent, but it doesn't move at all or it does  a tiny bit in cowgirl animations. Doggystyle it tends to move but my solution is to reduce the dom pp size a bit so it doesn't clip. I also noticed if the dominant moves that's when the physics of the schlong really goes into play..but anyway you just wanted the config.. haha so there ya go

1925782320_ezgif.com-gif-maker(9).gif.fe599894411346596d3ae417ee3339ee.gif

I'm talking about this one, the dominant isn't moving which means the physics of the schlong isn't gonna move. Sense the sub is moving the physics of the schlong will move

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 8:03 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

I'm talking about this one, the dominant isn't moving which means the physics of the schlong isn't gonna move. Sense the sub is moving the physics of the schlong will move

I prefer your settings in the first one(the 10 sec video example i quoted earlier) but can't seem to get that to work anyways. I installed the surverx mod then your txt file over top of it but yea the schlong of the sub isn't bouncing around during sexlab animations for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 6:24 PM, jimmywon34 said:

I prefer your settings in the first one(the 10 sec video example i quoted earlier) but can't seem to get that to work anyways. I installed the surverx mod then your txt file over top of it but yea the schlong of the sub isn't bouncing around during sexlab animations for me.

your not suppose to put the text file in your mod manager as a separate mod, it doesn't have the correct folders structure to install automatically, you have to actually go into the files of surver x floppy sos, and replace the CBPConfig_SoSSroum (idk why its spelled like that but it still works) with the one i have in my 10 sec vid

You also have to do the same thing for the CBPConfig_Sos if you want the pp to bounce around more with the config with the balls i said earlier

image.png.9f64eb5356389724174d2b512475fcdf.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol
3 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

your not suppose to put the text file in your mod manager as a separate mod, it doesn't have the correct folders structure to install automatically, you have to actually go into the files of surver x floppy sos, and replace the CBPConfig_SoSSroum (idk why its spelled like that but it still works) with the one i have in my 10 sec vid

You also have to do the same thing for the CBPConfig_Sos if you want the pp to bounce around more with the config with the balls i said earlier

image.png.9f64eb5356389724174d2b512475fcdf.png

I know I made sure it had the correct folder structure. In my mod organizer it says it is overwriting the txt file from SurverX mod. So perhaps it's not workign because i didn't do the second thing you mention, are you saying i have to make a second copy of your txt file, rename it to CBPConfig_SOS and then place it in SurverX mod to overwrite the one that came with that? or am i suppose to go in and change some settings of the CBPConfig_SOS to get your file to work?

Edited by jimmywon34
1 minute ago, jimmywon34 said:

I know I made sure it had the correct folder structure. In my mod organizer it says it is overwriting the txt file from SurverX mod. So perhaps it's not workign because i didn't do the second thing you mention, are you saying i have to make a second copy of your txt file, rename it to CBPConfig_SOS and then place it in SurverX mod to overwrite the one that came with that?

yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wish there was a solution with the installation process. I'm using BHUNP, and any time this (floppy) gets unticked as a an active mod in MO2, the physics just stop. I have it overwriting everything in MO2. I also replaced all the masterconfigs in other mods with the one provided here, yet still no physics. I've had this trouble before and almost always it starts working randomly again. Would anyone care to give tips on how to get this working with MO2? In the MO2 data paths it also shows that SurverX floppy is overwriting the master config, yet still the physics will not appear. I'm only trying this with males because BHUNP doesn't have a futa addon(I think).

EDIT: So after screwing around for a few hours, I finally found the problem. Turns out this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/71463) is very much incompatible. I was randomly looking though all of my 340 mods when I stumbled upon this. Turns out it has a CBPC folder inside it, and perhaps it is an upgraded version of the CBPC master file, which does not work with Floppy. Hope this helps anyone else. Always check for mods that add penises to anything if experiencing issues. 

Edited by BeefyJackal
On 7/17/2022 at 11:43 AM, devildx said:

Can you test if this new feature work with your settings? 

New CBBE 3BA changelog:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174?tab=description

It looks like it does

Edited by FutaNemesislol
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am having a problem and it is driving me insane. For some reason my sos didn't flop back then during sex, but now even I reinstall 3ba it is floppy during sex with the CBPC regular SOS option. I disable surverX but it still flops with the CBPC regular SOS option. Did i do something wrong? I installed SurverX and let it overwrite 3BA and CBPC. Also I have Baka SOS smp patch and Sos arousal , are they the cause of my problem? Please help.

Edited by sollego2468
29 minutes ago, sollego2468 said:

Hi! I am having a problem and it is driving me insane. For some reason my sos didn't flop back then during sex, but now even I reinstall 3ba it is floppy during sex with the CBPC regular SOS option. I disable surverX but it still flops with the CBPC regular SOS option. Did i do something wrong? I installed SurverX and let it overwrite 3BA and CBPC. Also I have Baka SOS smp patch and Sos arousal , are they the cause of my problem? Please help.

Hi.

Meanwhile a lot of mods are overwritibg the CBPCMasterConfig file. So maybe you still have a mod with such floppy configration that overwrites the CBPS Config.

Use your Mod Organizier and try to figure out which mods overwrite other...

image.png.fb02b1b2b0dc5ca7ed7edcf1b4d51fc2.png

... for examply i know that also the mod "Animal SOS" will floppy the penis.

Maybe that helps.

9 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hi.

Meanwhile a lot of mods are overwritibg the CBPCMasterConfig file. So maybe you still have a mod with such floppy configration that overwrites the CBPS Config.

Use your Mod Organizier and try to figure out which mods overwrite other...

image.png.fb02b1b2b0dc5ca7ed7edcf1b4d51fc2.png

... for examply i know that also the mod "Animal SOS" will floppy the penis.

Maybe that helps.

I am using Vortex so how can I check? 

• 2 weeks later...

According to Nexus CBBE 3BA mod page, 2.42 -> 2.43 Change Log, the SOSPhysicsmanager and its scripts have been removed "Because the SOSPhysicsManager has stopped working intermittently for reasons idk".

In my understanding, that means that the floppy deactivation for Sexlab Activities is not working currently.

So i guess until they can resolve it or get some help, we need to reinstall the body without any SOS floppy option.

If anyone has a better idea, please tell us.

On 8/23/2022 at 2:20 AM, effrenatus said:

According to Nexus CBBE 3BA mod page, 2.42 -> 2.43 Change Log, the SOSPhysicsmanager and its scripts have been removed "Because the SOSPhysicsManager has stopped working intermittently for reasons idk".

In my understanding, that means that the floppy deactivation for Sexlab Activities is not working currently.

So i guess until they can resolve it or get some help, we need to reinstall the body without any SOS floppy option.

If anyone has a better idea, please tell us.

So which version to reinstall 2.42 or 2.43, I have the same issue when the floppy didnt deactive for Sexlab? Thank you for the info. 

On 8/27/2022 at 9:36 PM, sollego2468 said:

So which version to reinstall 2.42 or 2.43, I have the same issue when the floppy didnt deactive for Sexlab? Thank you for the info. 

you'll have to reinstall 2.43 without the floppy option. you may be able to roll back to 2.42 and still have the floppyness work from surver's mod though you won't have the latest 3BA body released by Acro.

9 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

you'll have to reinstall 2.43 without the floppy option. you may be able to roll back to 2.42 and still have the floppyness work from surver's mod though you won't have the latest 3BA body released by Acro.

i have skyrim ae and it doesnt seem to work, im using 2.42 but i dont get the sos physics manger to appear, im using sos ae

I'm having a weird issue with my CBPC physics where the R-breast curves inwards toward the L-breast instead of hanging downwards when PC body is horizontal/bent over. The L-breast is fine and hangs naturally with gravity. Any thoughts on why this is happening would be much appreciated!

I made the pp more floppy( so it flops like a helicopter), it looks a bit weird when running but everything else like poses and sex makes it look really good.... it is recommended to only have 3ba 2.42 so that you can have the sos physics manager to work properly( in other words the the taker physics for there pp will move while the giver pp phsyics doesn't), keep in mind you will have to make sure that the dominant is tagged as male(in the sexlab mcm menu) so that their physics stops working during a sex animation. Also when you install 3ba make sure that you choose the Regular sos option not the floppy option the regular sos option will allow the sos physics manager to show up. Place this mod inside the file of surver x mod and make sure it overwrites their file

CBPConfig_SOS.txt

Here are examples to how it looks below

Spoiler

Right click to loop the short vid above

Edited by FutaNemesislol