Just want to say this is working really well for me.  I'm using it as an overwrite to a mostly SMP install of CBBE 3BA (3BBB) which runs well below SINful CBP.  I did have to hide your CBPCMasterConfig.txt file in favor of the one that 3BBB uses however, since 3BBB's version includes all the SMP settings and has all of your GenitalsLag0#=SOS0# callouts as well.

Great job on the settings, not seeing any issues at all at this point.

4 hours ago, Temphyx said:

Just want to say this is working really well for me.  I'm using it as an overwrite to a mostly SMP install of CBBE 3BA (3BBB) which runs well below SINful CBP.  I did have to hide your CBPCMasterConfig.txt file in favor of the one that 3BBB uses however, since 3BBB's version includes all the SMP settings and has all of your GenitalsLag0#=SOS0# callouts as well.

Great job on the settings, not seeing any issues at all at this point.

Thank you very much for the feedback !

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, yaruguma_sou said:

Which one should I edit to make the balls move a bit more freely and independently? As of the default values the balls look like they just move along with the schlong very stiffly

Hi. You can play with the parameter in the file "CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt". Try changing the parameter "SOSScrotum.damping".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 8:26 AM, BeefyJackal said:

Anyone having trouble with getting the physics working for men, I solved it by not selecting the "male skeleton" in the Schlongs of Skyrim download. Hope this helps someone.

Doesn't XPMSEE overwrite SOS's skeleton?

On 9/14/2021 at 1:20 AM, Surverx said:

Lines that begin with a '#' are a comment and will be ignored. So edit the line "SOSScrotum.damping".

So if you want more movement, number should be higher or lower? And what happens during an erection? does the cock still flop around, or cn that be changed too?

In LE, I had just the balls floppy. I didn't use FLoppySOS. I had xml that I got from Tweens, edited of course. Too bad SE isn't as easy.

9 hours ago, Crag said:

Doesn't XPMSEE overwrite SOS's skeleton?

Yes and no. I later found out that the skeleton wasn't the problem, it was the load order. CBPC must get overwritten by the body and this mod, then this mod needs to overwrite the body mod. Cuz bodies usually have their own CBPC configs with them aswell.

13 hours ago, Crag said:

So if you want more movement, number should be higher or lower? And what happens during an erection? does the cock still flop around, or cn that be changed too?

In LE, I had just the balls floppy. I didn't use FLoppySOS. I had xml that I got from Tweens, edited of course. Too bad SE isn't as easy.

Hi. For damping higher value means less movement. The penis still moves around when erected (see my first demo video on this site).

2 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hi. For damping higher value means less movement. The penis still moves around when erected (see my first demo video on this site).

Can the movement of the erect penis be lessened? I don't mind not having any flop on the cock at all - or very little. 

35 minutes ago, Crag said:

Can the movement of the erect penis be lessened? I don't mind not having any flop on the cock at all - or very little. 

I guess yes (never tryed it because i love moving dicks ? ). Maybe you can delete the penis file section or set the penis parameter to minimal movement. Just try it...

... but it is always everything or nothing. You can not disabled it just for the hard dick ? .

Edited by Surverx

I took a closer look at HDT SMP. It's physics engine is more focused on collision, while the old engine was more focused on motion. CBPC is also more focused on collision than motion. Which means, that no matter what I do I will never be able to get balls that hang low and  move as well as the old HDT.

That does explain way the old HDT clipped so much. I mean, I get it.. most players are straight. they care more for vagina movement and even more for collision. So no bogie.

But as a gay man I care more about balls flopping with the scene, balls bouncing off ass and chins, etc, etc. The default SOS cock movement is fine with me. I aurally prefer it, because now, with SE, every sex scene the cock is bouncing around. Even masturbation scenes. Look wired. Not to mention, even at low settings, the cock swings more then is natural. 

Also, there are WAY more mods for gay men on LE. Like cock rings, PA's, jocks, etc, etc. Might be able to port those using CAO if I get the author's permission. That I will look into. 

But different tastes. Wonder if I could port the old HDT (uses the Havok engine) to SE? Probably have to recompile the engine code.. assuming the code was available. And assuming on Havok of course.

Something to think about. Anyway, thanks all for the help. But I think for now, I'll say on LE, but keep a clean install of SE, to avoid the AE nightmare that is about to happen and to play any SE only mod that pops - like another Beyond Skyrim mod.

Edited by Crag

on the other hand... lol

I am going toi port the cock jewelry mod I mentioned, And the PA one as well. 

I really don't want to go back to LE. SE has so many advantages when it comes to stability. ASnd newer innovated mods. I think i can get the balls close to what I want.. the cock itself.. which parameters do you suggest are the ones I should target for less movement of the cock?

Thanks.

9 hours ago, Crag said:

on the other hand... lol

I am going toi port the cock jewelry mod I mentioned, And the PA one as well. 

I really don't want to go back to LE. SE has so many advantages when it comes to stability. ASnd newer innovated mods. I think i can get the balls close to what I want.. the cock itself.. which parameters do you suggest are the ones I should target for less movement of the cock?

Thanks.

For no penis movement set the "bones rotation" parameter in the configuration file "CBPConfig_SOS.txt" all to zero:

# Scale of the bones rotation around the X axis

SOS01.rotational 0.0
SOS02.rotational 0.0
SOS03.rotational 0.0
SOS04.rotational 0.0
SOS05.rotational 0.0
SOS06.rotational 0.0

Also see the file enclosed (no penis movement), replace it with the files that comes witht my mod:

CBPConfig_SOS.txt

Edited by Surverx
2 hours ago, Crag said:

Mucho thanks.

In the SOSScrotum file, what does SOSScrotum.gravityBias  and SOSScrotum.gravityCorrection do? Does "gravity" mean weight?

You are welcome.

I never played with that parameter, but yes it should simulate the gravity.

It could have "strange" results though.

Just save your original file and play with the parameter ?

Have fun...

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bonesexpozed said:

Hi, I'm sorry, but after I installed this mod my female has just belly physics, is this ok to use on Skyrim AE+2.1.2 Skse + SexLab 1.64+latest cbpc (1.4.3)?

I am not sure but I think it is not because of the versions. I think it is because you overwrite some older physic configurations with this mod...

Hey testing this out with the new 3ba update and new cbpc update. I had it working b4 with a merge into 3ba's config text since i use a full smp body anyway it seems the physics no longer bounce or have extremely high lag with new cbpc update 1.4.4. Is it still working for you? I even had it set to overwrite all other cbpc configs and still no bounce any tips is appreciated! Thanks for your hard work.

I got everything working perfectly to my taste by tweaking the Scrotum and SOS files, I have a little weird issue though, the physics for the schlong work all time, but scrotum physics work only during sexlab animations, they don't work when idle or when using animation players (ring enabled animations from various mods) any idea why? Much thanks!

Edit: same behavior with all SOS addons/schlongs I tried.

Edited by Bishino
1 hour ago, Bishino said:

I got everything working perfectly to my taste by tweaking the Scrotum and SOS files, I have a little weird issue though, the physics for the schlong work all time, but scrotum physics work only during sexlab animations, they don't work when idle or when using animation players (ring enabled animations from various mods) any idea why? Much thanks!

Edit: same behavior with all SOS addons/schlongs I tried.

I have the same observation. I always thought that during the movements outside the sex animation there is just not much jiggel of the scrotum (i thiunk there is a little bit!?).