Would it be possible to make the floppy settings togglable in game? Like I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it so that only the male's physics stop. For me it flops when outside of SL animations, and completely stops flopping when in animation. I'm using the CBBE 3BA for that effect, as some animations just can't handle the floppyness. It would be cool to be able to toggle it while in animation so that some animations could have it, and some of them won't.

On 9/5/2022 at 10:00 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

I made the pp more floppy( so it flops like a helicopter), it looks a bit weird when running but everything else like poses and sex makes it look really good.... it is recommended to only have 3ba 2.42 so that you can have the sos physics manager to work properly( in other words the the taker physics for there pp will move while the giver pp phsyics doesn't), keep in mind you will have to make sure that the dominant is tagged as male(in the sexlab mcm menu) so that their physics stops working during a sex animation. Place this mod inside the file of surver x mod and make sure it overwrites their file

Ā 

CBPConfig_SOS.txt 2.5 kBĀ Ā·Ā 46 downloads

Here are examples to how it looks below

Ā 

Ā 

All of the npcs are floppy and I have 3BA 2.42, is the setting you are talking about the gender setting or a different one in the sl mcm

11 hours ago, BeefyJackal said:

Would it be possible to make the floppy settings togglable in game? Like I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it so that only the male's physics stop. For me it flops when outside of SL animations, and completely stops flopping when in animation. I'm using the CBBE 3BA for that effect, as some animations just can't handle the floppyness. It would be cool to be able to toggle it while in animation so that some animations could have it, and some of them won't.

Ā 

8 hours ago, brutherman said:

All of the npcs are floppy and I have 3BA 2.42, is the setting you are talking about the gender setting or a different one in the sl mcm

Ā 

Observe( i mean this is how it works for me)

The first spoiler shows how i selectĀ an actor( using the hotkey N) the 2nd spoiler shows how the process works

Spoiler

1140690963_SkyrimSpecialEdition1932.png.34b5bf15aef199b22c74f0442c2e6681.png

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Ā 

Ā 

The first spoiler shows how i selectĀ an actor( using the hotkey N) the 2nd spoiler shows how the process works

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

not sure why mine isn't working, I'll try reinstalling 3BA 2.42

6 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I can't seem to get it to work, Im assuming it has something to do with the sos physics manager because even male characters are floppy but Im not too sure.Ā 

1 hour ago, brutherman said:

I can't seem to get it to work, Im assuming it has something to do with the sos physics manager because even male characters are floppy but Im not too sure.Ā 

Ā 

sos physics manager is the main thing that would make it work..i made sure the plugin was enabled ....i'm not sure why its not working for you..but i guess i just got lucky...it seems not to be working for acro eithier(the creator of 3ba) so i'm not sure

19 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Ā 

sos physics manager is the main thing that would make it work..i made sure the plugin was enabled ....i'm not sure why its not working for you..but i guess i just got lucky...it seems not to be working for acro eithier(the creator of 3ba) so i'm not sure

You have a plugin for it? I have the right version but I don't have a plugin for it.

11 minutes ago, brutherman said:

You have a plugin for it? I have the right version but I don't have a plugin for it.

Ā 

yup...hmm i think i forgot to mention one thing..when you installled 3ba did you select the regular sos option and not the floppy option...i think that's what i did

Ā 

image.png.496c05dddb849ffeb0947172404ca237.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol
14 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Ā 

yup...hmm i think i forgot to mention one thing..when you installled 3ba did you select the regular sos option and not the floppy option...i think that's what i did

Ā 

image.png.496c05dddb849ffeb0947172404ca237.png

I think I understand my part of the problem at least. I did install it by selecting the regular version. The sos is floppy outside of anims. But once animating, it gets stiff as a rock. Does this also work with 2 males for you?Ā My problem (I think) was because I was using 2 males. So the player was male, as was the NPC. I thought the SOS manager would check whoever was dominant (giver) but as it appears it seems to only check for the gender.

6 hours ago, BeefyJackal said:

I think I understand my part of the problem at least. I did install it by selecting the regular version. The sos is floppy outside of anims. But once animating, it gets stiff as a rock. Does this also work with 2 males for you?Ā My problem (I think) was because I was using 2 males. So the player was male, as was the NPC. I thought the SOS manager would check whoever was dominant (giver) but as it appears it seems to only check for the gender.

Ā 

if you are using 2 males...yes you are right the sos physics manager kicks in when the sex scene starts... but if you want a male to be floppy you have to label him as female

14 minutes ago, brutherman said:

Yea I have and I checked the gender before starting one and both actors were male

Ā 

yea i don't know its a hit or miss i just got lucky in the long run..i guess i'm the chosen one lolĀ 

but yea it's so weird i tried to help others in discord yet same issue and problems

Edited by FutaNemesislol
On 9/25/2022 at 4:51 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

Ā 

if you are using 2 males...yes you are right the sos physics manager kicks in when the sex scene starts... but if you want a male to be floppy you have to label him as female

Yes! I just labelled the player as female in the SL MCM and now it's floppy. Thank you!

19 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Ā 

yea i don't know its a hit or miss i just got lucky in the long run..i guess i'm the chosen one lolĀ 

but yea it's so weird i tried to help others in discord yet same issue and problems

I think I found out why no one else has any luck:

Ā 

Ā 

For anyone still having issues with the 3BA SOSManager.esp not showing up, as of 3BA version 1.43 the SOSManager is no longer present, therefore the males will no longer deactivate during sex. Version 1.42 is also no longer on Nexus, therefore we are shit out of luck. The Author of 3BA did mention that the files are still present within the latest release and gave permission so that anyone with modding experience could make a standalone. Another solution may be if someone who has the 1.42 version wants to upload a copy here. Another Solution is to deactivate males in the SurverX config file so only females will have the physics ever.

5 hours ago, ArguingTea said:

I think I found out why no one else has any luck:

Ā 

Ā 

For anyone still having issues with the 3BA SOSManager.esp not showing up, as of 3BA version 1.43 the SOSManager is no longer present, therefore the males will no longer deactivate during sex. Version 1.42 is also no longer on Nexus, therefore we are shit out of luck. The Author of 3BA did mention that the files are still present within the latest release and gave permission so that anyone with modding experience could make a standalone. Another solution may be if someone who has the 1.42 version wants to upload a copy here. Another Solution is to deactivate males in the SurverX config file so only females will have the physics ever.

I think you mean 2.42, it's still there on nexus

On 9/25/2022 at 2:37 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

Ā 

I will keep testing but if you happen to find a fix to it please lmk

So, I seemed to have figured out why SurverX Floppy and 3BA 2.42's SOS Manger was not turning off the Floppy settings on the males during Sexlab animations. Took a lot of trial and error, enabling and Disabling mods and booting up Skyrim about 1000 times. BUT I have figured out that for some reason Yuriana Buxom Wench's mod is screwing with it. If I disable this mod, it works fine, only having this mod and a few basic mods just to get Sexlab to run I still have this issue. So, I guess for any others who ae having issues, this mod may be the culprit. Oh well.

3 hours ago, ArguingTea said:

So, I seemed to have figured out why SurverX Floppy and 3BA 2.42's SOS Manger was not turning off the Floppy settings on the males during Sexlab animations. Took a lot of trial and error, enabling and Disabling mods and booting up Skyrim about 1000 times. BUT I have figured out that for some reason Yuriana Buxom Wench's mod is screwing with it. If I disable this mod, it works fine, only having this mod and a few basic mods just to get Sexlab to run I still have this issue. So, I guess for any others who ae having issues, this mod may be the culprit. Oh well.

Do you have any ideas on why it was messing with 3BA, I don't use this mod but I would like to know to see if I can fix mine.

19 hours ago, brutherman said:

Do you have any ideas on why it was messing with 3BA, I don't use this mod but I would like to know to see if I can fix mine.

No idea. I dont have much skyrim modding experience or sorting through code, but I did try loading SOS manager before and after and modifying the load order multiple times and it never worked with this mod. Some others have reported other mods breaking so I wonder if there is a common issue between multiple mods. Imersive wenches works fine, who is by the same author I believe, so thats a little strange.

2 hours ago, ArguingTea said:

No idea. I dont have much skyrim modding experience or sorting through code, but I did try loading SOS manager before and after and modifying the load order multiple times and it never worked with this mod. Some others have reported other mods breaking so I wonder if there is a common issue between multiple mods. Imersive wenches works fine, who is by the same author I believe, so thats a little strange.

Even after disabling basically all of my mods, I couldn't seem to get it to work.

There is a problem introduced with the first CBBE 3BBB 3BA with the Floppy SOS install that when in sexual scenes in erected penetration the floppy still goes dancing the Penis around

,making the consequent penis cliping out inĀ  scenes weird , does anyone found a way of removing the penis Physics during sex penetrations ??