If anyone wants better balls movement here ya go just. All I did was take this from 3ba and put it into the surver x floppy settings and replaced it with the one acro used.

Just replace the file that surverx orginally had in the mod and replace that file with this one

CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt

Here is what the balls moved like before.. as you can see it was pretty much static(just a heads up the vid in the spoiler has sound)

So I don't know what I did but I have no scrotum physics, even though I'm pretty sure they were working a few days ago... the only thing I did was change the schlong model

i've tried reinstalling cbpc and 3ba but still nothing

i'll try again anyways

Edit: well, i guess it's working now but the movement is very slight, I guess it's not possible to get really jiggly balls?

Edited by Areyon3339

I would love to activate sos physics only on the npc, since I have futa and femboys followers, the physics on the pc is not cool during the animations as it goes through the npc's body

1 hour ago, whoiam200699 said:

I would love to activate sos physics only on the npc, since I have futa and femboys followers, the physics on the pc is not cool during the animations as it goes through the npc's body

Hi, i think there is no way to implement this. At least i do not know ?

On 2/16/2022 at 6:17 AM, Areyon3339 said:

So I don't know what I did but I have no scrotum physics, even though I'm pretty sure they were working a few days ago... the only thing I did was change the schlong model

i've tried reinstalling cbpc and 3ba but still nothing

i'll try again anyways

Edit: well, i guess it's working now but the movement is very slight, I guess it's not possible to get really jiggly balls?

check my comment that's above yours

2 hours ago, Areyon3339 said:

Yeah, I have used your settings. It works fine during sex animations but it's otherwise stiff.

Ideally I'd like it to be jiggly when walking, jumping, etc.

Ahh I don't think it's possible atm but if you look at the last 3 pages of the futa content thread...someone made the balls collide with the legs...it may not be the type of jiggle you are looking for but it's something to think about

I'll try to look at the scrotum physics again and I'll see if I can make it move while walking 

On 2/10/2022 at 9:36 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

If anyone wants better balls movement here ya go just. All I did was take this from 3ba and put it into the surver x floppy settings and replaced it with the one acro used.

Just replace the file that surverx orginally had in the mod and replace that file with this one

CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt 442 B · 33 downloads

Here is what the balls moved like before.. as you can see it was pretty much static(just a heads up the vid in the spoiler has sound)

Awesome, thanks for sharing 

On 2/10/2022 at 9:36 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt 442 B · 53 downloads

Thanks a lot. Works like a charm.

On 12/15/2021 at 12:24 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

Sorry for the totally not 3 and a half month late reply, but this looks really nice! ?

Mind I ask for your Config_SOS setup? 

On 2/25/2022 at 7:13 AM, Honeybutt said:

Sorry for the totally not 3 and a half month late reply, but this looks really nice! ?

Mind I ask for your Config_SOS setup? 

CBPConfig_SOS.txt  I changed it a bit sense then, so the femboy or the new gif that i have below is more like this now but it still looks pretty good. I think I kind of reduced the clipping from the dom schlong from moving then the standard surver x floppy. But it's still apparent, but it doesn't move at all or it does  a tiny bit in cowgirl animations. Doggystyle it tends to move but my solution is to reduce the dom pp size a bit so it doesn't clip. I also noticed if the dominant moves that's when the physics of the schlong really goes into play..but anyway you just wanted the config.. haha so there ya go

Edit: umm apparently this is the same as surver x floppy sos disregard this download

1925782320_ezgif.com-gif-maker(9).gif.fe599894411346596d3ae417ee3339ee.gif

Edited by FutaNemesislol
On 2/27/2022 at 12:55 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

CBPConfig_SOS.txt  I changed it a bit sense then, so the femboy or the new gif that i have below is more like this now but it still looks pretty good. I think I kind of reduced the clipping from the dom schlong from moving then the standard surver x floppy. But it's still apparent, but it doesn't move at all or it does  a tiny bit in cowgirl animations. Doggystyle it tends to move but my solution is to reduce the dom pp size a bit so it doesn't clip. I also noticed if the dominant moves that's when the physics of the schlong really goes into play..but anyway you just wanted the config.. haha so there ya go

1925782320_ezgif.com-gif-maker(9).gif.fe599894411346596d3ae417ee3339ee.gif

Hey i was curious how did you manage to make top girl to floppy but the under girl is solid i've trying to do that but i couldn't do it. I appreciate if you can tell.

1 minute ago, yrkyrk said:

Hey i was curious how did you manage to make top girl to floppy but the under girl is solid i've trying to do that but i couldn't do it. I appreciate if you can tell.

If you look at what I said above in my mini rant I already explained this

8 minutes ago, yrkyrk said:

i did replace the config you said but nothing changed. Thanks anyway replying this fast.

no what I mean is if you forget about the config file and look what I said after, I already explained how the dominant schlong physics works

Edited by FutaNemesislol
1 minute ago, FutaNemesislol said:

no what I mean is if you forget about the config and look what I said after, I already explained how the dominant schlong physics works

Oh im dumb im sorry its 6 am and im kinda numb i didnt read closely thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot get these physics to work. I have 3BBB, HDT-SMP, CBPC installed. I checked floppySOS on the 3BBB physics. I even tried to merge the master config of CBPC. Still nothing happens. Dicks go through balls and whatnot. Any help or alternatives would be appreciated 

On 1/4/2022 at 7:50 AM, Surverx said:

... nice overall configuration.

On recent versions of the mod CBPC the author added a papyrus function so other mods can start and stop the physics. So maybe now it is possible to write a mod to controll the floppyness when a sexlab animations start.

Version 1.4.15

• Added two Papyrus functions that can be called by other mods to stop and start physics on an actor's node. This should allow mix and match with other physics mods or for stopping specific features on certain times etc. Check "Papyrus Functions" section on the description page on usage.

Maybe you are up to the challenge.

On 3/21/2022 at 10:38 PM, devildx said:

On recent versions of the mod CBPC the author added a papyrus function so other mods can start and stop the physics. So maybe now it is possible to write a mod to controll the floppyness when a sexlab animations start.

Maybe you are up to the challenge.

It seems the latest version of CBBE 3BA has implemented just such a thing:

• ETC
    • - plugin file has been added to the SOS Regular option to prevent floppy penis during sex
    • - some edited SOS physics
    • - Re compile the Physics manager
    • (Ninja update) Replaced the skeleton files of YGNord and Elin with the latest ones
    • ETC
    • - plugin file has been added to the SOS Regular option to prevent floppy penis during sex
    • - some edited SOS physics
    • - Re compile the Physics manager
    • (Ninja update) Replaced the skeleton files of YGNord and Elin with the latest ones

There is a new .esp called SOSPhysicsManager. Haven't had a chance to try out the new behaviour yet, hopefully we can achieve the things we could with LE FloppySOS with further tuning eg. disabling physics only on the non-receiving actors, choosing between different configs, etc.

Edited by donnerwetter
5 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

It seems the latest version of CBBE 3BA has implemented just such a thing:

•  

There is a new .esp called SOSPhysicsManager. Haven't had a chance to try out the new behaviour yet, hopefully we can achieve the things we could with LE FloppySOS with further tuning eg. disabling physics only on the non-receiving actors, choosing between different configs, etc.

yea i noticed that too, I haven't tried it out either curious to how it works

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. 

I can't do hose physics. When I first installed this mod, the hose physics worked for me, but the breast physics didn't work (everything else worked). I got rid of a lot of errors and installed everything as it should, although it was necessary to start a new game (the old save did not pick up the physics of the CBBE 3BA). However, now I can’t get the physics of the hose to work. It seems to have it (but this is some other physics, not from the author of the mod), but at the moment of the sex scenes, even a hint of physics disappears.

Pls help me

Spoiler

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Edited by PUKICHs
  • 1 month later...
On 3/26/2022 at 7:28 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

yea i noticed that too, I haven't tried it out either curious to how it works

how did you get it so that when your futa gets fucked her balls and cock bounce but the guys cock stay stiff for penetration? aren't floppySOS settings universal for all npcs and pc? i'd like to know so that when my follower npc futa fucks someone else their cock stays stiff but when they get fucked by someone their cocks and balls bounce around but the male that fucks them has a cock that stays stiff? 

Edited by jimmywon34
19 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

how did you get it so that when your futa gets fucked her balls and cock bounce but the guys cock stay stiff for penetration? aren't floppySOS settings universal for all npcs and pc? i'd like to know so that when my follower npc futa fucks someone else their cock stays stiff but when they get fucked by someone their cocks and balls bounce around but the male that fucks them has a cock that stays stiff? 

i have already explained this in the gif above

On 2/10/2022 at 6:36 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt 442 B · 257 downloads

sorry i'm not sure which one you're referring to where you explain. i like the bounce you've created here in the top example so if i install your settings here will it do what i was asking for previously or do i have to tinker with the SOSphysicsmanager to get what i'm looking for?

Edited by jimmywon34