4 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Yes I have my character male since is futanari character  but the SOS floppiness still active when in sex animations what is very annoying ..lol

I will never understand why taking the SOS Physics manager out when it's such a needed tool , even a configurable MCM menu would be perfect , given the amount of useless MCMs we see around this one it would be very helpful and needed and yet no one brings it to the game ..

When you load a save, does this message appear in the notifications?
enb2022_12_3_18_40_00.jpg.c9db5b9e4822b1ec02f1bfd51161da63.jpg

And when the scene starts, does a similar message appear in the console?
enb2022_12_3_18_46_18.jpg.97cf1410d6c049f32339701255206a4b.jpg

If yes, it means something is wrong with the config

And about the fact that manager was removed, i think that this script is not the main purpose of 3BA and the author has something more important to do now

16 minutes ago, Piesel said:

When you load a save, does this message appear in the notifications?

And when the scene starts, does a similar message appear in the console?
enb2022_12_3_18_46_18.jpg.97cf1410d6c049f32339701255206a4b.jpg

If yes, it means something is wrong with the config

And about the fact that manager was removed, i think that this script is not the main purpose of 3BA and the author has something more important to do now

Nope Nothing and I wait a lot .. gona try out again and see

1 hour ago, Piesel said:

Forgot to ask, do you use SexLab or OStim?

Sexlab and Skyrim SE AE 1.653  

I also use Unique Character  and been thinking if that could be the issue , but I do not think so , 

The only message that pops out is this ...

Untitled.jpg.f09907ad4dadac40a251568b56feed71.jpg

Than I am waiting still and no message like the one you told me not even in the console !

2 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Sexlab and Skyrim SE AE 1.653  

I also use Unique Character  and been thinking if that could be the issue , but I do not think so , 

The only message that pops out is this ...

Untitled.jpg.f09907ad4dadac40a251568b56feed71.jpg

Than I am waiting still and no message like the one you told me not even in the console !

Try to replace the ESP from the archive with this ESP. If this works, idk what to say.

SOSPhysicsManager.esp

1 hour ago, Piesel said:

Try to replace the ESP from the archive with this ESP. If this works, idk what to say.

SOSPhysicsManager.esp 371 B · 0 downloads

Will Try that ..thanks ..

Just in case when you installed the CBBE 3BBB you chosen  Floppy or regular SOS in the Fomod options at install ?

Nope no go ....

It must be a Mod that prevents this to install ...I do not understand it anymore !

Edited by Bullfye
44 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

Will Try that ..thanks ..

Just in case when you installed the CBBE 3BBB you chosen  Floppy or regular SOS in the Fomod options at install ?

Nope no go ....

It must be a Mod that prevents this to install ...I do not understand it anymore !

I thought the mod did not work for you because of the AE version, because it did not work for me on 1.6.640. But with this esp from the old version, it started working. So I don't know what else it could be...
You can try sending papyrus logs, maybe there will be something

13 hours ago, Piesel said:

I thought the mod did not work for you because of the AE version, because it did not work for me on 1.6.640. But with this esp from the old version, it started working. So I don't know what else it could be...

What papyrus Logs by the way .. and would those be the ones in Docs near the saves folder ??

15 hours ago, Piesel said:

What option did you used for  the CBBE 3BBB    Floppy  SOS  Its important cause now I tried without SurveyX File and with your manager installed I just have floppiness in scrotum !

I installed the Regular SOS Floppiness that supposedly would get floppy SOS and No floppiness in erected version...

Edited by Bullfye
3 hours ago, Bullfye said:

What option did you used for  the CBBE 3BBB    Floppy  SOS  Its important cause now I tried without SurveyX File and with your manager installed I just have floppiness in scrotum !

I installed the Regular SOS Floppiness that supposedly would get floppy SOS and No floppiness in erected version...

I tested with both configs from 3ba, with and without SurverX file. In any of these cases, if the mod loaded and showed this notification, then it is working.

This notification should appear immediately when loading a save or starting a new game.
If this notification does not appear, then mod is not working.

About papyrus logs. Yes, those are the ones that appear next to the save folder. If there is nothing, you need to enter these parameters in skyrimcustom.ini or skyrim.ini:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

Log output will be written to "..\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\" even if you use MO2.

And it seems that the problem is not in AE version, because today mod worked for me without problems, although yesterday I was able to run it only with esp from the old version.

Edited by Piesel
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all, having a hard time understanding how to install the Physics manager,
And Survs mod as well.

The CPBC master config stuff is confusing me, I'm pretty new to modding.

I've got 3BA body and running Skyrim SSE. 

I've the latest installation of cbpc and jsut wana  little help understanding what it is im supposed to do with these files

Thanks'

Anybody else getting a crooked schlong? Using CBPC, 3BA, and HDT physics.... What's random is some save games I have removed the surver mod and then re-installed it and it fixes it. Other save games I can do that 100x and still have a crooked schlong. All of the physics and aspects of it work. But its crooked. Like pointing 2 inches to the right instead of straight out. 

4 hours ago, l0ngdickj0hns0n said:

Anybody else getting a crooked schlong? Using CBPC, 3BA, and HDT physics.... What's random is some save games I have removed the surver mod and then re-installed it and it fixes it. Other save games I can do that 100x and still have a crooked schlong. All of the physics and aspects of it work. But its crooked. Like pointing 2 inches to the right instead of straight out. 

In surver x mod it fixes this issue because of the following adjustments 

Spoiler

image.png.c1376a5d5747888aa2c94e8b1bcc53ac.png

Where in 3ba the issues persist because of these values

Spoiler

image.png.cd5700dc22d26d50f9a953b35d350359.png

On 12/26/2022 at 12:56 AM, smol6969 said:

Hello all, having a hard time understanding how to install the Physics manager,
And Survs mod as well.

The CPBC master config stuff is confusing me, I'm pretty new to modding.

I've got 3BA body and running Skyrim SSE. 

I've the latest installation of cbpc and jsut wana  little help understanding what it is im supposed to do with these files

Thanks'

The latest  CBBE 3BBB comes with the SOSPhysicsManager Esp/ESL , when you install in the SOS options you have to choose Regular SOS this makes the Schlong Floppy but not Floppy when Sexlab scenes start , this is what the manager is for , it regulates when to disable the Schlong Floppiness.. You will not see it in MCM its just a manager that works this way.

Load order should come like this ..

XPMS Skeleton 

CBBE Body at top or what ever body you use 

SOS and addons after 

CBPC files 

CBBE 3BBB and all related Esp like racemenus etc

SurverX floppy CBPC Settings

SOSPhysicsmanager esl

If you need more help say it ..

Edited by Bullfye

Hello, I for the life of me cannot get this to work fully for me. I've tried I think all the suggestions I've found on this topic but no matter what I do I can't get my character's penis to be floppy in sex animations. The balls flop just fine but the penis is just static. I've made sure that my character's gender is set to female, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the required mods, I've tried a variety of disabling and enabling certain mods, I also tried just using the bare minimum of mods and not even that works! Another thing is that both male and female actors will have their balls flop, my character is a futa and if I have her have sex with any male actor both my character and the person she's shagging will have their balls flop around. If anyone could help me out it'd be greatly appreciated. 

Spoiler

image_2023-01-04_071109208.png

Edited by Xyenial

I'm experimenting with some unusual interactions so this might be entirely on my end, but SOS Physics Manager is disabling floppiness for both characters during SexLab animations instead of just the male. Is anyone else experiencing this with the latest version of CBBE 3BA? I chose RegularSOS during the installation, and every characters' gender is appropriately marked in SexLab's MCM. I have CBPC being overridden by CBBE 3BA which then gets overridden by this mod (SurverX floppy CBPC settings). In the console, I can see [MusSOSManager] disable actor : Prisoner (my test character) and the same for the other character.

EDIT: I was an idiot. The new SOS Physics Manager in the latest CBBE 3BA works differently than that in 2.42. Reverting to that one fixed my issue.

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
7 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

I'm experimenting with some unusual interactions so this might be entirely on my end, but SOS Physics Manager is disabling floppiness for both characters during SexLab animations instead of just the male. Is anyone else experiencing this with the latest version of CBBE 3BA? I chose RegularSOS during the installation, and every characters' gender is appropriately marked in SexLab's MCM. I have CBPC being overridden by CBBE 3BA which then gets overridden by this mod (SurverX floppy CBPC settings). In the console, I can see [MusSOSManager] disable actor : Prisoner (my test character) and the same for the other character.

EDIT: I was an idiot. The new SOS Physics Manager in the latest CBBE 3BA works differently than that in 2.42. Reverting to that one fixed my issue.

Bruh... you just solved all my problems. Thank you!

Well, I'm glad to hear my mistake solved your issue! ?

For everyone else, I was experimenting with whether one could utilize SOS Physics Manager with BHUNP, and I'm happy to report it works! I pair it with SexLab Eager NPCs for its extremely useful gender hotkey toggle. This allows me to easily make a futanari character floppy while receiving and then to switch to stiff on giving occasions. BHUNP example below:

Spoiler

Edited by BeranabusBarnes

If you are using cbbe 3ba new version all actor's sos physics will be stopped(male, futa.... all.....).

So I made some changes to the script. no edited esp. just overwrite it. (only sexlab, I don't know about ostim)  

It's not perfect....... Physics does not change when position is changed.

In the script....

index 0 is female position, index 1 or more is male position(In a threesome, 0 is the female position and 1 or more is the male position.)

Therefore, number 0 of the female position is not affected by the script.

int size = thread.Positions.Length
    int index = 0  <-----  modify => 1

while index < size

3ba SOS physic floppy.7z

Edited by gomax6082
On 12/26/2022 at 3:08 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

In surver x mod it fixes this issue because of the following adjustments 

Hide contents

image.png.c1376a5d5747888aa2c94e8b1bcc53ac.png

Where in 3ba the issues persist because of these values

Hide contents

image.png.cd5700dc22d26d50f9a953b35d350359.png

Yeah I'm just a little lost because I've had it working. Both together.

But now with our without surverx I seem to just always be crooked. :/

I just don't quite remember how I got them to work together before. 

6 hours ago, l0ngdickj0hns0n said:

Yeah I'm just a little lost because I've had it working. Both together.

But now with our without surverx I seem to just always be crooked. :/

I just don't quite remember how I got them to work together before. 

you probably didn't load the mod after 3ba probably

you could also go in the files and change the gravity correction to zero from surverx mod