2 hours ago, Surverx said:

I have the same observation. I always thought that during the movements outside the sex animation there is just not much jiggel of the scrotum (i thiunk there is a little bit!?).

I can confirm that; there is a little bit of jiggling (while crouching for example) with high damping value as well, may I add. I'll see if I can figure it out later on. Maybe CBPC omits some bones/nodes until sexlab uses them during its animations? (unlikely)

Edit: Or maybe CBPC uses another scrotum config file outside of sexlab scenes and we have to tweak that file too just like we did CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt?

Edited by Bishino
On 11/4/2021 at 1:27 PM, Surverx said:

For no penis movement set the "bones rotation" parameter in the configuration file "CBPConfig_SOS.txt" all to zero:

# Scale of the bones rotation around the X axis

SOS01.rotational 0.0
SOS02.rotational 0.0
SOS03.rotational 0.0
SOS04.rotational 0.0
SOS05.rotational 0.0
SOS06.rotational 0.0

Also see the file enclosed (no penis movement), replace it with the files that comes witht my mod:

CBPConfig_SOS.txt 3.05 kB · 7 downloads

So i'm assuming increasing this will make it move more, and.. does all of the values(rotational) have to be the same number? Also, I think you answered this question before but is it possible you can make the schlong bounce more to the left and right instead of bouncing just in a straight line(a vid below is basically how its floppy right now, more to the left and to the right would be pretty nice

Also it seems like floppy isn't working with the new cbpc update, I made sure to click on the right version of the FOMod of cbpc physics, but it seems like it deactivates the physics for this mod, I think this mod needs an update because the breast physics looks like it has really improved

Edited by FutaNemesislol

Hey there! First of all, thx for this awesome mod, I enjoy and laugh a lot with it enabled.

I was worrying about why it didn't work to me with the last versions of CBPC and CBBE 3BA. No problem with the old ones. I tried editing its new files and yours, but no flopping at all. 

As FutaNemesisLol says, it seems to be some kind of trouble with the new CBPC. So would be great if you can update your mod! :)

Edited by zoluadru1980
On 11/27/2021 at 10:59 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

So i'm assuming increasing this will make it move more, and.. does all of the values(rotational) have to be the same number? Also, I think you answered this question before but is it possible you can make the schlong bounce more to the left and right instead of bouncing just in a straight line(a vid is below in the spoiler as an example)

Also it seems like floppy isn't working with the new cbpc update, I made sure to click on the right version of the FOMod of cbpc physics, but it seems like it deactivates the physics for this mod, I think this mod needs an update because the breast physics looks like it has really improved

I will have a look to this issue...

UPDATE: the last CBPC version that seems to run with my mod is CBPC 1.3.6...

Edited by Surverx

Thnx for your awesome mods,

I noticed this one not working correctly after the new CBPC and 3BA updates.

Changed some Lines in CBPConfig_SOS.txt from the main CBPC mod or 3BA (whatever u use and overwrites last) and it works like a charm again.

Here's my settings, hope it works for all :)

SOS01.gravityBias 0.00

SOS02.gravityBias 0.00

SOS03.gravityBias 0.00

SOS04.gravityBias 0.00

SOS05.gravityBias 0.00

SOS06.gravityBias 0.00

SOS01.gravityCorrection 0

SOS02.gravityCorrection 0

SOS03.gravityCorrection 0

SOS04.gravityCorrection 0

SOS05.gravityCorrection 0

SOS06.gravityCorrection 0

# Scale of the motion in X/Y/Z - Side, FrontnBack, UpnDown

SOS01.linearX 0.01

SOS01.linearY 0.01

SOS01.linearZ 0.01

SOS02.linearX 0.01

SOS02.linearY 0.01

SOS02.linearZ 0.01

SOS03.linearX 0.01

SOS03.linearY 0.01

SOS03.linearZ 0.01

SOS04.linearX 0.01

SOS04.linearY 0.01

SOS04.linearZ 0.01

SOS05.linearX 0.01

SOS05.linearY 0.01

SOS05.linearZ 0.01

SOS06.linearX 0.01

SOS06.linearY 0.01

SOS06.linearZ 0.01

SOS01.rotationalX 0.05

SOS01.rotationalY 0.00

SOS01.rotationalZ 0.00

SOS02.rotationalX 0.04

SOS02.rotationalY 0.00

SOS02.rotationalZ 0.00

SOS03.rotationalX 0.03

SOS03.rotationalY 0.00

SOS03.rotationalZ 0.00

SOS04.rotationalX 0.02

SOS04.rotationalY 0.00

SOS04.rotationalZ 0.00

SOS05.rotationalX 0.01

SOS05.rotationalY 0.00

SOS05.rotationalZ 0.00

SOS06.rotationalX 0.01

SOS06.rotationalY 0.00

SOS06.rotationalZ 0.00

Needed lines in CBPMasterConfig.txt (I think...)

MalePhysics=1

####SOS#################################

#NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]=NSOS01

#NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]=NSOS02

#NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]=NSOS03

#NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]=NSOS04

#NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]=NSOS05

#NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]=NSOS06

GenitalsLag01=SOS01

GenitalsLag02=SOS02

GenitalsLag03=SOS03

GenitalsLag04=SOS04

GenitalsLag05=SOS05

GenitalsLag06=SOS06

GenitalsScrotumLag=SOSScrotum

Some or most changes may be irrelevant, but at least it works again :)

5 minutes ago, Quadr said:

Thnx for your awesome mods,

I noticed this one not working correctly after the new CBPC and 3BA updates.

Changed some Lines in CBPConfig_SOS.txt from the main CBPC mod or 3BA (whatever u use and overwrites last) and it works like a charm again.

Here's my settings, hope it works for all :)

SOS01.gravityBias 0.00

SOS02.gravityBias 0.00

SOS03.gravityBias 0.00

SOS04.gravityBias 0.00

SOS05.gravityBias 0.00

SOS06.gravityBias 0.00

SOS01.gravityCorrection 0

SOS02.gravityCorrection 0

SOS03.gravityCorrection 0

SOS04.gravityCorrection 0

SOS05.gravityCorrection 0

SOS06.gravityCorrection 0

# Scale of the motion in X/Y/Z - Side, FrontnBack, UpnDown

SOS01.linearX 0.01

SOS01.linearY 0.01

SOS01.linearZ 0.01

SOS02.linearX 0.01

SOS02.linearY 0.01

SOS02.linearZ 0.01

SOS03.linearX 0.01

SOS03.linearY 0.01

SOS03.linearZ 0.01

SOS04.linearX 0.01

SOS04.linearY 0.01

SOS04.linearZ 0.01

SOS05.linearX 0.01

SOS05.linearY 0.01

SOS05.linearZ 0.01

SOS06.linearX 0.01

SOS06.linearY 0.01

SOS06.linearZ 0.01

SOS01.rotationalX 0.05

SOS01.rotationalY 0.00

SOS01.rotationalZ 0.00

SOS02.rotationalX 0.04

SOS02.rotationalY 0.00

SOS02.rotationalZ 0.00

SOS03.rotationalX 0.03

SOS03.rotationalY 0.00

SOS03.rotationalZ 0.00

SOS04.rotationalX 0.02

SOS04.rotationalY 0.00

SOS04.rotationalZ 0.00

SOS05.rotationalX 0.01

SOS05.rotationalY 0.00

SOS05.rotationalZ 0.00

SOS06.rotationalX 0.01

SOS06.rotationalY 0.00

SOS06.rotationalZ 0.00

Needed lines in CBPMasterConfig.txt (I think...)

MalePhysics=1

####SOS#################################

#NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]=NSOS01

#NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]=NSOS02

#NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]=NSOS03

#NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]=NSOS04

#NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]=NSOS05

#NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]=NSOS06

GenitalsLag01=SOS01

GenitalsLag02=SOS02

GenitalsLag03=SOS03

GenitalsLag04=SOS04

GenitalsLag05=SOS05

GenitalsLag06=SOS06

GenitalsScrotumLag=SOSScrotum

Some or most changes may be irrelevant, but at least it works again :)

Super! I will try that... ?

9 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

omg you added side movement, im about too see how this looks right now!, but anyway thanks again for this wonderful mod that you madegirl-excited.gif.1d6650347213be6a94fb384894c67aea.gif

Thanks! Maybe we have to tweek the parameter for the side movement a little bit to optimize them ...

Edited by Surverx
10 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

omg you added side movement, im about too see how this looks right now!, but anyway thanks again for this wonderful mod that you madegirl-excited.gif.1d6650347213be6a94fb384894c67aea.gif

Ah, and for the side movement you will need the new CBPC version! I tested it with v1.4.6

11 hours ago, Surverx said:

Ah, and for the side movement you will need the new CBPC version! I tested it with v1.4.6

The floppy looks nice, I will say there is two problems though, I'm using 3ba

1. Sense the floppy moves a little bit to the side you tend to get results like this... the dom has alot of clipping, but less or non existent in other poses, maybe an mcm menu like your other mod "Dancing Penis" can change this issue to where doms has no or little physics and the subs has the floppy

2. This mod disables the cbpc for the breast physics but the smp is still good but it looks like it disables the gravity for the breast. The first vid is with your mod enabled, the second vid is with your mod disabled and the cbpc breast physics working and gravity breast physics working for cbpc and smp

3rd. I like the schlong physics, obviously it needs to be changed a little more for more floppy but yea ?

And one more thing I know your not a stranger to mcm menus, because of your Dancing Penis mod but it should be possible to toggle this mod on and off in the mcm menu, perhaps asking the original creator of floppy should give you ideas on how to put this in the mcm menu

If cbpc can be switched by using a hotkey( switching between cbpc and smp while also having a mcm menu for that hotkey), this mod should be able to do something similar for disabling penis physics and enabling it on certain actors

If those options doesn't work, I wonder if Acro (the one who created 3ba) will be willing to help, he has options for regular sos and floppy sos, or no physics, he could possibly add a 4th option for futas

But yea sorry for the long post, I just want this mod to be the best it can be!

Edited by FutaNemesislol

What exactly does it mean "side movement"? I have the 1.3 (previous) version and I can still sometimes see the schlong moving sideways. I don't want to update CBPC because I've read that it breaks SKSE for some players. And I really don't want to deal with that rn xd

Also I'm not using the AE update.

4 hours ago, BeefyJackal said:

What exactly does it mean "side movement"? I have the 1.3 (previous) version and I can still sometimes see the schlong moving sideways. I don't want to update CBPC because I've read that it breaks SKSE for some players. And I really don't want to deal with that rn xd

Also I'm not using the AE update.

Hi, the "side movement" only works with CBPC higher than 1.3, it means the penis also moves from left to right and not only up and down. I would propose to just stay with your old version. But... I made some short tests and it is very easy to temporary install the new CBPC version and test it.

16 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

The floppy looks nice, I will say there is two problems though, I'm using 3ba

1. Sense the floppy moves a little bit to the side you tend to get results like this... the dom has alot of clipping, but less or non existent in other poses, maybe an mcm menu like your other mod "Dancing Penis" can change this issue to where doms has no or little physics and the subs has the floppy

2. This mod disables the cbpc for the breast physics but the smp is still good but it looks like it disables the gravity for the breast. The first vid is with your mod enabled, the second vid is with your mod disabled and the cbpc breast physics working and gravity breast physics working for cbpc and smp

3rd. I like the schlong physics, obviously it needs to be changed a little more for more floppy but yea ?

And one more thing I know your not a stranger to mcm menus, because of your Dancing Penis mod but it should be possible to toggle this mod on and off in the mcm menu, perhaps asking the original creator of floppy should give you ideas on how to put this in the mcm menu

If cbpc can be switched by using a hotkey( switching between cbpc and smp while also having a mcm menu for that hotkey), this mod should be able to do something similar for disabling penis physics and enabling it on certain actors

If those options doesn't work, I wonder if Acro (the one who created 3ba) will be willing to help, he has options for regular sos and floppy sos, or no physics, he could possibly add a 4th option for futas

But yea sorry for the long post, I just want this mod to be the best it can be!

First, thank you for your input. And yes i also just want it as good as possible.

But unfortenately i am absolutely not an expert in this physic topic. I just took some files from other mods and made somthing happen.

Very ofter i do not know why it works ?

I also would like to switch the floppyness on and off (in best case automatically for e.g. sex moves), but that is beyound of my modding skills.

From a technical point Dancing Penis is a complete other animal were i handle Skyrim skriping (no graphic stuff...).

In generall with my floppy settings: you always have to look if you overwrite an already existing "CBPCMasterConfig.txt". If yes you will also overwrite ohter physics e.g. for breast and butt bounce. So you maybe have to merge the "CBPCMasterConfig.txt" file from your other mods with the "CBPCMasterConfig.txt" file from my mod and only use the reference to the "CBPConfig_SOS.txt" file.

Sorry that i can not help you any better. Maybe we need a "real expert modder" here to make that happen!

Regarding the amount of movement of the penis you can very easy change the parameter in the "CBPConfig_SOS.txt" file

These are the values for the penis movement for the 6 penis bones:

# Scale of the bones rotation around the X axis for CBPC > 1.3.6
SOS01.rotationalX 0.08
SOS01.rotationalY 0.00
SOS01.rotationalZ 0.03
SOS02.rotationalX 0.02
SOS02.rotationalY 0.00
SOS02.rotationalZ 0.02
SOS03.rotationalX 0.02
SOS03.rotationalY 0.00
SOS03.rotationalZ 0.01
SOS04.rotationalX 0.01
SOS04.rotationalY 0.00
SOS04.rotationalZ 0.01
SOS05.rotationalX 0.01
SOS05.rotationalY 0.00
SOS05.rotationalZ 0.01
SOS06.rotationalX 0.00
SOS06.rotationalY 0.00
SOS06.rotationalZ 0.00

were .....X is the movement up and down

...Y is twisting the penis (i do not use that)

and ...Z is the parameter for the left and right movement

The bigger the value the bigger the movement.

In my front description of this mod i explain how you can change these values "on the fly" while the game is running.

Hope that helps a little bit ?

58 minutes ago, Surverx said:

Hi, the "side movement" only works with CBPC higher than 1.3, it means the penis also moves from left to right and not only up and down. I would propose to just stay with your old version. But... I made some short tests and it is very easy to temporary install the new CBPC version and test it.

Thanks for the reply! Can you give me some hints on how to test it safely? I've had a lot of trouble with CBPC in the past and I know what's at stake. The tutorials I've read about have people saying it still breaks their physics. I really love your mod and would like to be up to date with every release possible. Won't it be needing the Anniversary update though? 

6 minutes ago, BeefyJackal said:

Thanks for the reply! Can you give me some hints on how to test it safely? I've had a lot of trouble with CBPC in the past and I know what's at stake. The tutorials I've read about have people saying it still breaks their physics. I really love your mod and would like to be up to date with every release possible. Won't it be needing the Anniversary update though? 

I tested it this way:

With your Mod Manager you can install the new CBPC version without removing your old one. But deactivating the old one.

In my example my old version is the 1.3.6 and the new is 1.4.6:

grafik.png.53688d97a603619b1aaa835a5da1d7a4.png

During the installation you can still select an old game and SKSE version (i still use  the game version1.5.80.0 and SKSE 2.0.16)

Now you can test the new CBPC version and if it does not work you can delete the new one and reactivate your old one.

I tested a lot of versions and had no issues.

42 minutes ago, Surverx said:

I tested it this way:

With your Mod Manager you can install the new CBPC version without removing your old one. But deactivating the old one.

In my example my old version is the 1.3.6 and the new is 1.4.6:

grafik.png.53688d97a603619b1aaa835a5da1d7a4.png

During the installation you can still select an old game and SKSE version (i still use  the game version1.5.80.0 and SKSE 2.0.16)

Now you can test the new CBPC version and if it does not work you can delete the new one and reactivate your old one.

I tested a lot of versions and had no issues.

By the nine it worked! It looks amazing! The balls have a small issue with swinging through the cock, but I really don't care about that. Thank you so much!