9 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

you probably didn't load the mod after 3ba probably

you could also go in the files and change the gravity correction to zero from surverx mod

Tried it many times loading 3BA and Surverx before or after eachother. Same issue. Did the fix that is posted on the SurverX page suggested for the new version of 3BA. Still same issue. Tried changing the gravities as you suggested still same issue. I've even played with tuning live and no matter what parameter I change I still get a crooked schlong.

Finallychanged the setting in 3BA from FLOPPY to none (somewhat floppy hard during sex) and I finally got my schlongs straight. Although I lost all the bounciness of the surverX. Still has some physics but now basically essentially just the original 3BA flop.

What really confuses me is that I have had all of these mods working fine together. Just don't understand what the root cause of the crooked schlong is. Pretty keen on finding files and changing them manually if needed. Just can't quite pinpoint what exactly is causing this. :/

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 1:07 AM, BeranabusBarnes said:

Well, I'm glad to hear my mistake solved your issue! ?

For everyone else, I was experimenting with whether one could utilize SOS Physics Manager with BHUNP, and I'm happy to report it works! I pair it with SexLab Eager NPCs for its extremely useful gender hotkey toggle. This allows me to easily make a futanari character floppy while receiving and then to switch to stiff on giving occasions. BHUNP example below:

I can't get it working with bhunp for some reason...

How did you install it exactly?

On 1/22/2023 at 6:30 PM, ShufflesLucario said:

I can't get it working with bhunp for some reason...

How did you install it exactly?

Install CBBE 3BA 2.42 with option CBPC RegularSOS and then BHUNP.

Then, because I wanted to use BHUNP SMP, I edited the 3BBB.esp so that the CBBE SMP power gives the targeted NPC the corresponding BHUNP SMP item instead. In-game, I apply the BHUNP SMP power first, and then CBBE power second.

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
On 9/26/2022 at 6:42 PM, ArguingTea said:

I think I found out why no one else has any luck:

For anyone still having issues with the 3BA SOSManager.esp not showing up, as of 3BA version 1.43 the SOSManager is no longer present, therefore the males will no longer deactivate during sex. Version 1.42 is also no longer on Nexus, therefore we are shit out of luck. The Author of 3BA did mention that the files are still present within the latest release and gave permission so that anyone with modding experience could make a standalone. Another solution may be if someone who has the 1.42 version wants to upload a copy here. Another Solution is to deactivate males in the SurverX config file so only females will have the physics ever.

Hi, does someone know how I can deactivate males in the surverx config file so that only females will have the physics as ArguingTea suggested? What exactly do I have to do with the config file? What is the config file called? havent found it yet :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 8:52 PM, gomax6082 said:

If you are using cbbe 3ba new version all actor's sos physics will be stopped(male, futa.... all.....).

So I made some changes to the script. no edited esp. just overwrite it. (only sexlab, I don't know about ostim)  

It's not perfect....... Physics does not change when position is changed.

In the script....

index 0 is female position, index 1 or more is male position(In a threesome, 0 is the female position and 1 or more is the male position.)

Therefore, number 0 of the female position is not affected by the script.

int size = thread.Positions.Length
    int index = 0  <-----  modify => 1

while index < size

3ba SOS physic floppy.7z 3.38 kB · 76 downloads

I slightly changed behavior of you code, instead of do not change state of schlong for actor in female position I set to always set on floppy physics for that actor.
CBBE 3BA 2.46 + Sexlab 1.63 + SurverX floppy 1.4

CBBE 3BA 2.46 Fix floppy schlong in SexLab.7z

• 1 month later...

Hi not sure which one to put this in but I have both your mods for SE this one and (Dancing Penis) and they don't seem to be working and I done the bit to enable it in Sexlab Aroused for SOS but there is still no animation. Not sure what I have done wrong any help you can provide on this matter will be much appreciated :)

22 hours ago, JoshuaDunn12 said:

Hi not sure which one to put this in but I have both your mods for SE this one and (Dancing Penis) and they don't seem to be working and I done the bit to enable it in Sexlab Aroused for SOS but there is still no animation. Not sure what I have done wrong any help you can provide on this matter will be much appreciated :)

You maybe should start with the Dancing Penis mod:

You need

Sexlab
Sexlab Aroused Redux

... installed and running.

- If your schlongs do not move after installation check if you have enabled SOS in the SexLab Aroused mod.

Check if you can erect the penis with the Sexlab Aroused Hotkey (up and down). If this works the dancing penis mod should also work.

3 hours ago, Surverx said:

You maybe should start with the Dancing Penis mod:

You need

Sexlab
Sexlab Aroused Redux

... installed and running.

- If your schlongs do not move after installation check if you have enabled SOS in the SexLab Aroused mod.

Check if you can erect the penis with the Sexlab Aroused Hotkey (up and down). If this works the dancing penis mod should also work.

So I have installed them both and enabled SOS in the Sexlab Aroused mod but when I do the hotkeys for my character penis doesn't go up or down it just stays flaccid, it only goes erect when a scene is taken place or high arousal 

• 2 months later...
On 2/17/2023 at 4:55 AM, 0x000f said:

I slightly changed behavior of you code, instead of do not change state of schlong for actor in female position I set to always set on floppy physics for that actor.

CBBE 3BA 2.46 Fix floppy schlong in SexLab.7z 1.71 kB · 156 downloads

Dude this is awesome and works great!! I have been looking for this for ages, you are a champion!

One question, is it possible to alter your file to make the penis completely soft+floppy during sexlab scenes for the female position?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2023 at 11:58 PM, Analturtle69 said:

Dude this is awesome and works great!! I have been looking for this for ages, you are a champion!

One question, is it possible to alter your file to make the penis completely soft+floppy during sexlab scenes for the female position?

What "soft" is mean?

On 7/19/2023 at 4:58 AM, Analturtle69 said:

Yeah sorry, I mean could your file be changed to make the penis flaccid+floppy during sexlab scene?

As I know penis can have states from -9 to +9 and this state can be changed for PC pressing keys "Shift+PgUp" or "Shift+PgDown".
At state -9 it becomes flaccid if I am not wrong, but penis does not match gravity.
I'll look can I do it or not.

Update:
Schlong becomes flaccid at state -10.
In order for schlong to conform to gravity, you can use:
- keys
"Shift+PgUp" , "Shift+PgDown" in every stage of animation;
-
mod SLAL and add state of schlong for first actors as property "sos": N (where N is integer from -9 to 9) for items in array of "stages";

- mod TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong with one of 4 SMP configuration.

Edited by 0x000f

i use the newest game and cbpc&smp mod,and i noticed my schlong is veering to left(weird).

i fixed it.just reinstall you'll be ok.

EDIT:idk why the penis getting short after erection,if anyone can help,please

EDIT:found where the original version issue is(veering to left),the newest cbpc masterconfig have jitterfix but original version don't have it.

SurverX floppy SMP V.rar

Edited by kano_syuuya233
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2023 at 9:55 PM, 0x000f said:

CBBE 3BA 2.46 Fix floppy schlong in SexLab.7z 1.71 kB · 356 downloads

İt's a dump quetion but can I use sosphysicmanager from 3ba with BHUNP?

Edited by bastak2341
56 minutes ago, 0x000f said:

I guess the easy way is to implement this fix of mod "CBBE 3BA" for BHUNP.
I marked my changes with comment "by 15".

Can I use your fix if I would use sosphysicmanager.esp from 3ba along with surverx floppy cbpc settings with bhunp? I really don't know how to implement it for bhunp and I don't want to break my game more because its already pretty much broken with the current mods.

Aren't they should technically work? Because BHUNP has no any schlong physic file on its own, I will install surverx floppy cbpc settings then sosphysicmanager.esp and your fix lastly. The only thing sosphysicmanager.esp does is make schlong hard during the sexlab scene which I think it can also work along with bhunp rather then 3ba. I'm not professional but thats what I thought if I'm mistaken let me know.

2 hours ago, bastak2341 said:

Can I use your fix if I would use sosphysicmanager.esp from 3ba along with surverx floppy cbpc settings with bhunp? I really don't know how to implement it for bhunp and I don't want to break my game more because its already pretty much broken with the current mods.

You can try, just save you current game.
I guess besides sosphysicmanager.esp you also need script files mus* from scripts folder.
I never used BHUNP, will be better to ask somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATES IN RED

FUTURE IDEAS:

• Fix for preexisting game
  • Version based off latest SOS Physics Manager instead?

I've updated CBBE 2.42's SOS Physics Manager. The floppiness of the giver during OStim SA scenes previously annoyed me, but that is now fixed! This particular version is special compared to the newest because it is selective about disabling schlong CBPC physics whereas the other deactivates everyone. SexLab functionality remains present and continues to operate off of SexLab gender: anyone marked male will have their physics deactivated during scenes. The OStim portion, however, behaves differently now.

For people just running OStim:

• Two actors: dom floppiness is disabled (Fixed oversight in code so that physics are correctly toggled back on)
  • Two+ actors: male floppiness is disabled

For people running both OStim and SexLab:

• SexLab gender is used for fine-grain control
    • Males tagged female retain floppiness
    • Females tagged male become rigid

So for those who are running both sex frameworks simultaneously, you'll have a little more control to tweak how things look during OStim animation as you can now have a rigid giver and a floppy receiver. This allows floppy gay bottoms and rigid futa tops for example. Paired with a toggle such as SLEN's gender hotkey, and you can have vers (disclaimer: you'll have to start a new event, changing mid-scene has no effect).

Notes:

• This is obviously only applicable to CBPC for those of you using SMP for schlongs.
  • You can use this with BHUNP as I am. Am not sure about compatibility with latest CBBE versions.
  • This might only work on a new game; I am not sure as I don't have a preexisting game running. Let me know if so.

Credit to Acro748 for the original files.

File moved to own page for better support:

Edited by BeranabusBarnes