On 3/14/2021 at 8:10 PM, remodel said:

I've not used that mod, but if it lists under SOS MCM then the settings would work for it too.  I have the SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b w/SOS - Futanari - Patch for Bijin Skin and it animates along with the SOS schlongs.  If Bad Dog's mod lists under SOS MCM this mod will probably work for it too.

Thanks! It seems to work part of the time. The one I'm using has four different meshes for different levels of arousal. The first two levels don't have the balls move but the second two levels do for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Subject2Host said:

I don't know just how much damage this was doing to the functionality, but I found a typo in your file. There were an SOS line near the bottom that said 5OS. 5 instead of S.

Thank you for the information!

I will correct it and will upload a new version.

• 3 weeks later...

How do I get this mod to work? I have tried installing this via NMM with the realistic SMP and the CBPC Physics with Collisions for SSE mod required and when i go in game I see no pyhsics at all, I have tried playing around with the settings in the Txt docs and still so no difference, am i doing something wrong? Have messed around with the Txt files by changing the numbers to see if that was the issue and still see no difference in game, would someone be able to drop their txt file they use to see if  its working in my game please?

On 4/23/2021 at 8:37 PM, applesandmayo said:

Not sure why, but Realistic SMP was deleted off of the Nexus. Does anyone still have a copy of it?

I have it, but i didn't really do much with it, just installed it to see if it was needed and disabled it because i didn't notice it doing anything. Entirely possible that i either have the wrong file or an incomplete file, oorrr that i'm using it wrong of course.

• 1 month later...

Wow, thanks for this! Just finished installing SOS, SL, a futa mod, and other stuff for the first time, but got really sad when I noticed floppy SOS wasn't updated for SSE. Worked out of the box and the basic settings it came with are delightful. Good work!

1 hour ago, Loli-Knight said:

Wow, thanks for this! Just finished installing SOS, SL, a futa mod, and other stuff for the first time, but got really sad when I noticed floppy SOS wasn't updated for SSE. Worked out of the box and the basic settings it came with are delightful. Good work!

Always nice to get such feedback, thanks! ?

Hi there, perhaps someone here can help with a problem Ive been having regarding physics and ball position.  I installed the CBBE schlong mod, but whenever the schlong is applied to my char, outside of state of arousal the schlong clips so badly with the balls that the balls look like they are in front of the schlong.  I have used bodyslide to build it to my body with no luck, looked at the forum topics for cbbe mod itself and saw someone say a fix was to use "Set balls offset".  I did this, but no matter the value it never works (even with physics installed, and working, because there is floppiness of the balls, and schlong like this mod configures it so, when the schlong goes limp it gets majorly clipped, and Offset seems to do nothing so it seems like that fix does not work at all.  I have also looked here, and tried the -10 setting of another setting on page 3 of this forum, and it still doesn't fix the problem.  I am about at my wits end, and am stumped.  I am using xpmse with sos supoort, sos itself, Asos and All geared up (mods that affect the skeleton.nif file)_ but I have had no problem with animations or position of things and Males do not clip its only the female schlong of CBBE schlong) I have asked in the forum, there as have others so I know I am not the only person experiencing the problem.  Any help or insight you could provide on troubleshooting and or fixing the issue would be great, thanks.

So far this works perfectly, but I have hit an issue I was hoping someone could help with.  I use the Improved Camera beta and while everything looks fine in 3rd person, when I look down in 1st person my character's penis is flickering.   It almost looks like it's rapidly switching between erect and flaccid if that makes any sense.  If I move or jump I can see the physics working but the penis keeps flickering.

Edit:  Nevermind, I just had to leave Live Another Life’s starter cell and the flickering went away.

Edited by scourgebane
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, zergface said:

Do this work for the bhunp unp bodies? like the unp futa addon?

It does, however the other bouncy parts will share a similar rigidness with the penis.

imo, it's not too bad, they look a bit more believable than the jello-like movement you get by default and/or in other presets.

On 7/6/2021 at 7:11 AM, Surverx said:

I do not know. But collision for the penis would be great!

Yes indeed, the only mod that had this feature was FloppySOS which also provided different presets directly configurable in the MCM menu, but unfortunatly it is not available for SE.

It's very strange that a unique and important mod like FloppySOS doesn't have a full SE port yet. ?

Nearly all Oldrim mods have it's complete SE port, why not this one? Is it for a specific reason?

If there is nothing preventing it to be ported, I guess I'll learn how to code mods just so I could make it myself lol.

Because if we continue like this, we will sure end up waiting until TES6, bruh.

However, your mod does the job very well, so thank you Surverx, the only thing left that would be perfect is collisions, if someone else has an idea on how to do this...

Edited by Rimohcra
On 7/6/2021 at 7:33 AM, Rimohcra said:

It's very strange that a unique and important mod like FloppySOS doesn't have a full SE port yet. ?

Nearly all Oldrim mods have it's complete SE port, why not this one? Is it for a specific reason?

I expect it is because the LE version uses / relies on a 32bit DLL and HDT-PE. Skyrim SE is 64bit and uses HDT-SMP.  Perhaps someone will be skilled enough to port in one day?

Meanwhile, very grateful for this version, Surverx!