On 11/2/2021 at 8:18 PM, Surverx said:

I guess yes (never tryed it because i love moving dicks ? ). Maybe you can delete the penis file section or set the penis parameter to minimal movement. Just try it...

... but it is always everything or nothing. You can not disabled it just for the hard dick ? .

# Velocity removed/tick 1.0 would be all velocity removed 012
SOS01.damping 0.040
SOS02.damping 0.040
SOS03.damping 0.040
SOS04.damping 0.040
SOS05.damping 0.040
SOS06.damping 0.040

This look like working for different erection stages :

So from this section what of the values should I increase to get less movement in erected penetration during sex ???

Edited by Bullfye
On 10/2/2022 at 2:02 PM, Bullfye said:

There is a problem introduced with the first CBBE 3BBB 3BA with the Floppy SOS install that when in sexual scenes in erected penetration the floppy still goes dancing the Penis around

,making the consequent penis cliping out in  scenes weird , does anyone found a way of removing the penis Physics during sex penetrations ??

Install 3ba version 2.42, not the latest. 2.42 has an extra .esp valled SOSManager when you select the floppy option.

Edited by ArguingTea
misspelled

Installed  the 2.42  CBBE 3BA and followed the instruction including SOS manager  but first thing  i saw in game is that I have no manager in the 3ba MCM  but I do not know how it works really if it has a manager at the MCM or not , but than during sex the SOS even with the regular SOS option  the schlong remained moving during  sex !

So it doesn't work for me  tried and moved the sos manager esp lower in the load order and the result is the same ..

15 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Installed  the 2.42  CBBE 3BA and followed the instruction including SOS manager  but first thing  i saw in game is that I have no manager in the 3ba MCM  but I do not know how it works really if it has a manager at the MCM or not , but than during sex the SOS even with the regular SOS option  the schlong remained moving during  sex !

So it doesn't work for me  tried and moved the sos manager esp lower in the load order and the result is the same ..

Same here. 

oh

i fixed it, it was hdt smp. I turned it off and everything started working, i'm honestly too stupid to understand if it's just incompatible or i have wrong loot order, i just turned it off

can anyone point me to like a guide for all those physics engines? 

50 minutes ago, Propar said:

oh

i fixed it, it was hdt smp. I turned it off and everything started working, i'm honestly too stupid to understand if it's just incompatible or i have wrong loot order, i just turned it off

can anyone point me to like a guide for all those physics engines? 

I am not an expert too, all i can say it that you need "CBPC Physics with Collisions for SSE" in place and running for this mod (CBPC Physics with Collisions for SSE).

I have only this physic mod in place.

It is quite a complex topic, so maybe some of the other "power modder" have more info ?

• 2 weeks later...

Where exactly do i see the physics manager if it were to show up? is it the 3ba MCM? changing the physics there is just swapping them between CBPC and SMP and it still causes the issue with males being floppy during sexlab animations

Also note i wasnt able to see the 3BA MCM until i had at least 1 SMP option ticked during the 3BA install

On 10/23/2022 at 7:04 PM, crazedxo said:

Where exactly do i see the physics manager if it were to show up? is it the 3ba MCM? changing the physics there is just swapping them between CBPC and SMP and it still causes the issue with males being floppy during sexlab animations

Also note i wasnt able to see the 3BA MCM until i had at least 1 SMP option ticked during the 3BA install

it would show up pretty quickly at the top left of your screen.. another way you can test it is to look at what i said on page 10

4 hours ago, ScroodPooch said:

This animation was done in LE using a havoc object.

Does anyone know how to achieve these collisions in SSE?

https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_10/Femdom-1-1.mp4.66ef549831eaea8140aaa3c2e668dc4b.mp4 5 MB · 0 downloads

That look great! I would also be interested to achieve that with SSE.

3 hours ago, Surverx said:

That look great! I would also be interested to achieve that with SSE.

I asked the same question over in Vector Plexus for SAM.

***CRICKETTS***

https://vectorplexis.com/topic/2379-difficulty-with-collision/

I can't believe this can't be accomplished in SSE.

Even if it's not the animated object, but just with hand collisions.

Edited by ScroodPooch
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2022 at 2:07 AM, Bullfye said:

If anyone else has this problem, you can try this

And please let me know if it helps or not

Edited by Piesel
32 minutes ago, Piesel said:

For me it work on latest version, but i think it doesn't matter which version
Just load fix after 3BA and it should work

But it keeps bouncing during erection , for you as well ??

That is what I wanted to get Floppy flaccid,  erect not floppy !

6 hours ago, Bullfye said:

But it keeps bouncing during erection , for you as well ??

That is what I wanted to get Floppy flaccid,  erect not floppy !

The only function of the mod is to "turn off the schlong movements" during the SexLab scene of the actor whose gender is set to male as shown here

On 9/25/2022 at 2:18 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

Observe( i mean this is how it works for me)

The first spoiler shows how i select an actor( using the hotkey N) the 2nd spoiler shows how the process works

Reveal hidden contents

1140690963_SkyrimSpecialEdition1932.png.34b5bf15aef199b22c74f0442c2e6681.png

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, Piesel said:

The only function of the mod is to "turn off the schlong movements" during the SexLab scene of the actor whose gender is set to male as shown here

Yes I have my character male since is futanari character  but the SOS floppiness still active when in sex animations what is very annoying ..lol

I will never understand why taking the SOS Physics manager out when it's such a needed tool , even a configurable MCM menu would be perfect , given the amount of useless MCMs we see around this one it would be very helpful and needed and yet no one brings it to the game ..

Edited by Bullfye