thewatcher1 Posted June 14, 2021 Author Posted June 14, 2021 As a bonus 1 year gift, I've uploaded Alina and Jalisa to the downloads section. Now, you can have the girls in your game! Check out the link and would love to see what the girls get up to in your game. The file should be stripped of any CC and shared a link where you can find some of the hairstyles I've used for Alina, which is probably the only CC somewhat required for the girls. 2
JMTe Posted June 14, 2021 Posted June 14, 2021 (edited) Holy crap that actually made me fear for Jalisa. I've had to deal with a few of those types of creepers in my life and I know how that feels, yikes. Edited June 14, 2021 by JMTe 1
thewatcher1 Posted June 19, 2021 Author Posted June 19, 2021 Here's another Don Lothario classic film. Don Lothario's The Dark Knight XXX Starring: Don Lothario Angel Diamond DL's The Dark Knight.webm 2
Kuntaman77 Posted June 20, 2021 Posted June 20, 2021 This was so well done! I wish I wasn't broke AF I'd throw something your way for the great content 1
thewatcher1 Posted June 21, 2021 Author Posted June 21, 2021 17 hours ago, Nyamzdm77 said: This was so well done! I wish I wasn't broke AF I'd throw something your way for the great content Thanks! I enjoy making the videos as some additional content. I'd make them more often if my computer was up to the task. ? 1
thewatcher1 Posted July 5, 2021 Author Posted July 5, 2021 No new chapter this week. Instead, enjoy a brand new video to celebrate the summer and the holiday. poolparty.webm 2
thewatcher1 Posted July 6, 2021 Author Posted July 6, 2021 1 hour ago, Nyamzdm77 said: Great work yet again! You're too kind!
thewatcher1 Posted July 12, 2021 Author Posted July 12, 2021 I wanted to make a visual representation of all the couplings that have taken place during the story, so I present the "Web of Influence". Are there any pairings that haven't happened yet that you'd like to see? 2
JMTe Posted July 13, 2021 Posted July 13, 2021 6 hours ago, thewatcher1 said: Are there any pairings that haven't happened yet that you'd like to see? I'd like to see some more pre-made sims get in on the action. We've seen Don Lothario and the Goth's. I would suggest either Eric Lewis, Geoffrey Landgraab (who was recently shown) or Bjorn Bjergsen. 1
thewatcher1 Posted July 13, 2021 Author Posted July 13, 2021 10 hours ago, JMTe said: I'd like to see some more pre-made sims get in on the action. We've seen Don Lothario and the Goth's. I would suggest either Eric Lewis, Geoffrey Landgraab (who was recently shown) or Bjorn Bjergsen. I like that idea! A few of them did appear in Tre's backstory, too, but I have been thinking about how to implement more of them into the main story. 1
simhead666 Posted August 7, 2021 Posted August 7, 2021 @thewatcher1 These are absolutely brilliant...As well written and amusing as they are sexy! One thing though, you really need to get Alina & Jalisa down to Madlen or Dallas Girl for some new shoes! 2
thewatcher1 Posted August 8, 2021 Author Posted August 8, 2021 15 hours ago, simhead666 said: @thewatcher1 These are absolutely brilliant...As well written and amusing as they are sexy! One thing though, you really need to get Alina & Jalisa down to Madlen or Dallas Girl for some new shoes! Glad you like the story! And thanks for the link. Shoes have never been something I've put much thought into, but these look great. They'll definitely come in handy.
thewatcher1 Posted August 9, 2021 Author Posted August 9, 2021 New posters on the link below. These are posters of Jalisa in several cosplay outfits that would, canonically, be merch for her cosplay/Simstagrammer hustle. 2
simhead666 Posted August 10, 2021 Posted August 10, 2021 @thewatcher1 Where did you find the blue bodysuit in the fourth picture please?
thewatcher1 Posted August 10, 2021 Author Posted August 10, 2021 1 hour ago, simhead666 said: @thewatcher1 Where did you find the blue bodysuit in the fourth picture please? I believe it's the Samus zero suit on the link here: https://sims4customcontent.tumblr.com/post/104150663188/happy-metroid-monday-everyone-i-have-a-cyber 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now