GreyMouse Posted July 25, 2022 Posted July 25, 2022 1 hour ago, thewatcher1 said: And back to the really bad decisions... ? 3
thewatcher1 Posted July 26, 2022 Author Posted July 26, 2022 14 hours ago, GreyMouse said: And back to the really bad decisions... ? Bad decisions around every corner. ? 1
thewatcher1 Posted July 26, 2022 Author Posted July 26, 2022 BONUS: As part of Chapter 62, I made the audition tape that they shot in the story. Enjoy! Spoiler Jalisa_audition_REV.webm
thewatcher1 Posted July 26, 2022 Author Posted July 26, 2022 2 hours ago, Nyamzdm77 said: Jalisa's been skating by lately with her bad decisions.
thewatcher1 Posted August 2, 2022 Author Posted August 2, 2022 New poster swatches available. I got bored waiting for EA to fix its bugs after the update, so I figured I'd make some posters using past chapters. 2
thewatcher1 Posted September 20, 2022 Author Posted September 20, 2022 Hey, I'm still alive! I'm currently working on the next chapter, but between work really ramping up, a vacation, the update that broke all the mods, and just playing a different save for a while, it's taken me longer than I expected to get this next one down. But here's a preview image of the next chapter. 4
GreyMouse Posted September 20, 2022 Posted September 20, 2022 Glad that you're doing well and looking forward to the next chapter, when you get there. Take your time and enjoy life the best you can. ? 1
Shellty_ Posted September 21, 2022 Posted September 21, 2022 3 hours ago, thewatcher1 said: Hey, I'm still alive! I'm currently working on the next chapter, but between work really ramping up, a vacation, the update that broke all the mods, and just playing a different save for a while, it's taken me longer than I expected to get this next one down. But here's a preview image of the next chapter. Glad you're ok, thewatcher! You create amazing, fascinating stories. Love them! Take your time.❤️ 2
thewatcher1 Posted September 24, 2022 Author Posted September 24, 2022 Jinkies! Spooky season is coming, that means the Alina and Jalisa Halloween episode is upon us. 3
GreyMouse Posted October 12, 2022 Posted October 12, 2022 Open mouth, insert leg. No matter how many mistakes you make in your life, you have to let others fuck theirs up on their own. I get where Tre is coming from, he made decisions that may have not been the best and he'd rather not see Jalisa make them too. But she'll have to walk that herself and it'll be like Alina screwing up her life with her sugar daddy. Thanks for another good chapter. ? 3
thewatcher1 Posted December 6, 2022 Author Posted December 6, 2022 Just a quick update, as it's been some time since the latest episode. I'm working on a holiday-themed story. Similarly to the Halloween one, it'll be sort of a non-canon story with some ties to the current story. After that it'll probably be a bit before the next chapter and I'm thinking it will involve a small time jump. I want to put the characters into certain settings in order to keep the story interesting. That should be coming after the holidays. But here's a quick little taste of the holiday chapter. Spoiler 1
thewatcher1 Posted December 19, 2022 Author Posted December 19, 2022 Welp, I've done it again: I overwrote this year's Christmas chapter. So while I was able to get this one up before the holiday, it probably won't be done before it. I'll probably have two more installments after this. Hopefully, I'll be able to get them both up before 2023. Spoiler 3
GreyMouse Posted December 19, 2022 Posted December 19, 2022 I like this turn of events. Real nice when your subconscious kicks you right in the teeth with what you've been fucking up. Best of luck with getting these done this year. And Merry Christmas. ?
thewatcher1 Posted January 9, 2023 Author Posted January 9, 2023 (edited) Spoiler Edited January 9, 2023 by thewatcher1 3
thewatcher1 Posted January 13, 2023 Author Posted January 13, 2023 A little photo dump from a shoot that won't wind up being a chapter. Just wound up not liking the random sims in it and the lighting wound up weird in some parts. But maybe I'll reshoot it down the road. The set-up would be that Jalisa is in the club where a basketball team is celebrating a win, and invite her into the VIP room. Spoiler 1
GreyMouse Posted February 15, 2023 Posted February 15, 2023 On 2/13/2023 at 4:31 PM, thewatcher1 said: And here comes that first of probably many consequences for your actions... ? 2
GreyMouse Posted March 14, 2023 Posted March 14, 2023 Should have changed her name before releasing her "accidental" sex tape. Well, Jalisa is on her own downward spiral like Alina was on but I think her crash at the bottom has the potential to be far worse. She is prone to way worse self-destruction. Maybe I'll be wrong. ? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now