thewatcher1 Posted March 14, 2023 Author Posted March 14, 2023 34 minutes ago, GreyMouse said: Should have changed her name before releasing her "accidental" sex tape. Well, Jalisa is on her own downward spiral like Alina was on but I think her crash at the bottom has the potential to be far worse. She is prone to way worse self-destruction. Maybe I'll be wrong. ?  If I had thought about it at the time, I definitely would have had her use a pseudonym for her streaming channel. But alas... 1
GreyMouse Posted March 15, 2023 Posted March 15, 2023 21 hours ago, thewatcher1 said: Â If I had thought about it at the time, I definitely would have had her use a pseudonym for her streaming channel. But alas... I think the way you did it actually plays to the reckless way that Jalisa does things anyways. Acts and then maybe thinks about it, after the consequences smack her in the face. Like she has screwed up her relationship with Tre but then just sluts it up with whoever comes along. Or the "accidental" live stream without considering how it impacts her parents lives, regardless of her mom fooling around with Tre. ? 1
thewatcher1 Posted May 4, 2023 Author Posted May 4, 2023 Hey everyone, Just wanted to give a quick update to what I've been working on lately. I know the chapters have been coming out less frequently. I've been pretty busy with work and this last chapter took a lot of brain power, simply because I wasn't sure where I wanted the Alina chapters to be headed right now. Her story is sort of void of drama, which I guess is good, but almost harder to write. Also, I just tend to get distracted with other side things I've been doing. But I'll give a little preview here. I've been working on some in-universe readable magazine recolors, which involves some shooting and planning on its own, besides testing my very limited modding abilities. I still need to work out a few things before they're shareable, but here are some covers I've created. Once done, these will be purchaseable through the bookshelves and readable, with short pictorials inside. Link to the original mod below.  Spoiler   5
GreyMouse Posted June 2, 2023 Posted June 2, 2023 Just what Tre was worried about happening to her... ?
Papp274 Posted June 2, 2023 Posted June 2, 2023 On 5/1/2023 at 10:44 AM, thewatcher1 said: Were the girls not at a frat party? May I ask what happened to the continuation from this? 1
thewatcher1 Posted June 2, 2023 Author Posted June 2, 2023 1 hour ago, Papp274 said: Were the girls not at a frat party? May I ask what happened to the continuation from this? The Jalisa and Alina chapters aren’t necessarily on the same timeline. So the next chapter, Alina’s chapter, will deal with the frat party fallout. 1
Papp274 Posted June 3, 2023 Posted June 3, 2023 37 minutes ago, thewatcher1 said: The Jalisa and Alina chapters aren’t necessarily on the same timeline. So the next chapter, Alina’s chapter, will deal with the frat party fallout. Gottcha... Keep up the great work!   1
thewatcher1 Posted June 9, 2023 Author Posted June 9, 2023 Just released a new download. Â For anyone looking for some readable porn magazines for your sims, you can check out my Alina and Jalisa Take the City themed recolors. 14 buyable magazines so far!: Â Â 3
GreyMouse Posted July 14, 2023 Posted July 14, 2023 When emotions and base desires control your actions... ? 1
vinceguldo Posted July 18, 2023 Posted July 18, 2023 I love what you've done! I only started reading this recently and I've quite a lot to catch up, but so far it's a great story! To be honest I think you could do much better with the pictures and maybe even the models, but the most important thing here is the story and it got me totally hooked up, thanks for sharing and keep up the good work. 1
thewatcher1 Posted July 18, 2023 Author Posted July 18, 2023 1 hour ago, vinceguldo said: I love what you've done! I only started reading this recently and I've quite a lot to catch up, but so far it's a great story! To be honest I think you could do much better with the pictures and maybe even the models, but the most important thing here is the story and it got me totally hooked up, thanks for sharing and keep up the good work. Thanks for reading! Curious to know what sort of improvements you'd suggest. Always open for constructive criticism.
vinceguldo Posted July 19, 2023 Posted July 19, 2023 20 hours ago, thewatcher1 said: Thanks for reading! Curious to know what sort of improvements you'd suggest. Always open for constructive criticism.  Ah, I'm not in a position to give anyone advices frankly, but tackling my critiques: (consider that I just read episode 30 so a lot might have changed since then) - models: Alina and Jalisa are hot, but generally the models look too simple, even adding some accessories to improve their outfits or looks might be an easy trick, also having a little more variety in terms of bodies, so far I found little variety in that department, even using some ready made details like mikkoi's ones could be an easy solution to give more characterization to the models. - images: the images give me an impression of low quality sometimes, I don't know if it's your options in Sims 4, a problem of light use or something else, but maybe some better placed lights in game, the use of a reshade or a little post-production could be a solution to give the images a little more edge.  I hope I don't sound rude, and again the story is very addictive, so that's what matters. Keep it up. 1
thewatcher1 Posted July 19, 2023 Author Posted July 19, 2023 2 hours ago, vinceguldo said:  Ah, I'm not in a position to give anyone advices frankly, but tackling my critiques: (consider that I just read episode 30 so a lot might have changed since then) - models: Alina and Jalisa are hot, but generally the models look too simple, even adding some accessories to improve their outfits or looks might be an easy trick, also having a little more variety in terms of bodies, so far I found little variety in that department, even using some ready made details like mikkoi's ones could be an easy solution to give more characterization to the models. - images: the images give me an impression of low quality sometimes, I don't know if it's your options in Sims 4, a problem of light use or something else, but maybe some better placed lights in game, the use of a reshade or a little post-production could be a solution to give the images a little more edge.  I hope I don't sound rude, and again the story is very addictive, so that's what matters. Keep it up. No worries! We all have our preferences and I'm always interested in reading some feedback, good or bad, but hopefully always constructive. For the models, I do tend to stick with Maxis Match, just because I think it fits the world better than Alpha CC. But I also probably have a type when it comes to sizes and shapes. Don't we all? Would love to do reshade, but I'm running on a MacBook and they do not have a Mac option, unfortunately. And given the length of some of the chapters, I usually keep the post-production work to a minimum. Usually i just run an auto adjust to make the colors pop a little more than what the screenshots represent. Thanks for the suggestions! If you keep reading and come across a chapter that you think addresses some of those concerns better, let me know and I can see what I did differently that time. 1
vinceguldo Posted July 20, 2023 Posted July 20, 2023 13 hours ago, thewatcher1 said: No worries! We all have our preferences and I'm always interested in reading some feedback, good or bad, but hopefully always constructive. For the models, I do tend to stick with Maxis Match, just because I think it fits the world better than Alpha CC. But I also probably have a type when it comes to sizes and shapes. Don't we all? Would love to do reshade, but I'm running on a MacBook and they do not have a Mac option, unfortunately. And given the length of some of the chapters, I usually keep the post-production work to a minimum. Usually i just run an auto adjust to make the colors pop a little more than what the screenshots represent. Thanks for the suggestions! If you keep reading and come across a chapter that you think addresses some of those concerns better, let me know and I can see what I did differently that time. For sure! But it's not what I meant. I also prefer Maxis Match, but Lex Mastermind, to make an example, doesn't look at all like a black guy, he seems a random generated sim with a darker skin, that's what I meant with "too simple", if it makes sense. Also, me too I prefer the same body types as you I'd say (at least the female ones), but having a little more variety I think would give something to the story, so far to me all the females I've seen have almost the same body, or literally even in some cases I guess. Male sims seems to have only 2 body types, only DeAndre with his belly seemed different, and maybe Dwayne who is a little bulkier than the others.  For the post-production I guessed that since you make so many different images could be a pain in the ass to work on all of them, I noticed now that the cover shots are way better, I also loved the poster of old porn movies you created ?. Maybe finding a nice preset or a filter could be a fast solution to easily improve images, but maybe not. Again, keep up the good work ? 1
thewatcher1 Posted August 21, 2023 Author Posted August 21, 2023   Updated my magazine recolor file with 10 new swatches. Previews in the spoiler. File found here:  Spoiler  FakeTaxi Presents: Red Light Redhead Karina Moon is on her way to San Myshuno, but she can't turn down her driver's offer for a free ride in exchange for sex. Look inside to see how this fiery redhead turns up the heat in the backseat!   Nympho Magazine #4: College Invasion Special Edition Lothario Films takes its gorgeous girls on campuses all over the world. Take a look inside to see what happens when co-eds and the sexiest pornstars clash! Someone is guaranteed to cum laude!   XXX Cosplay #1 - Daddy's Lil Monster Featuring Lisa Jay A XXX COSPLAY EXCLUSIVE: Lisa Jay in her very first XXX pictorial!! When the Joker is behind bars, his Puddin' can't help but miss him. Take a look in side to see how Horny Harley makes due with some special toys!   XXX Cosplay #2 - Peach's Obsession Part 1 Peach has an insatiable carnal appetite for cock. It's up to Super Hornio to keep the princess happy by laying pipe like an expert. Peek inside to see how he stuffs his magic mushroom into her warp zone!   XXX Cosplay #3 - Peach's Obsession Part 2 Peach's cock obsession is getting out of hand. When Super Hornio goes to work, she's letting his nemesis Bowser come in the back door, in more ways than one. Look inside to see how Bowser keeps the princess satisfied!   High Class Hotties #3 - Lainey Foxx Lainey is enjoying the yacht life when the captain asks her if she wants to check out the cockpit, but she's more interested in the cock in his pants. Take a look inside to see how Lainey shows off how good of a first mate she can be!   Light/Dark #2 - Kasey Silva: Double Her Pleasure Kasey Silva is at the hotel bar when two hunky studs catch her eye. She invites them up to her room for a nightcap and it's not long before she's down on her knees in front of two BBCs. Read on to see how Kasey handles not one, but two monster dicks!   NewCummers #1 - Lisa Jay Lisa Jay amassed a large following as a streamer, but was banned when she accidentally broadcasted having sex with her boyfriend to her followers. Now, she's a contract star for Lothario Films and starring in her first official boy-girl scene. Take a look inside to see the viral sensation in her sexiest release yet!   Light/Dark #3 - Karina Moon: Post Game Interview Karina Moon is in the locker room to interview the team after a big win, but she can't stop staring at their big cocks! Look inside to see how she helps the whole team celebrate!   Light/Dark #4 - Lisa Jay: Mind the Age Gap Lisa Jay met older businessman Tre last night at a party. Tonight, he's inviting her back to his hotel to get to know each other better. Peek inside to see how these two get acquainted.    2
thewatcher1 Posted August 24, 2023 Author Posted August 24, 2023    Spoiler  NOTE: this chapter was getting too big, so I'm breaking it up into two parts. Second part should hopefully be a fast follow.  4
GreyMouse Posted November 16, 2023 Posted November 16, 2023 Maybe she opened her eyes to her "reality", but she is still on that long, wrong road. We'll just have to see how you keep directing it, @thewatcher1. And glad to see you back. ? 1
thewatcher1 Posted November 16, 2023 Author Posted November 16, 2023 5 hours ago, GreyMouse said: Maybe she opened her eyes to her "reality", but she is still on that long, wrong road. We'll just have to see how you keep directing it, @thewatcher1. And glad to see you back. ? Â Thanks! These past couple months have been really crazy at work and at home. Some good, some bad, but nothing too dramatic. Hopefully I can get into a better groove in the near future. 1
vinceguldo Posted November 17, 2023 Posted November 17, 2023 (edited) Welcome back Jalisa! I'm really happy to read about her adventures again Edited November 17, 2023 by vinceguldo 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now