thewatcher1 Posted December 21, 2020 Author Posted December 21, 2020 So I had a lot of fun with this last chapter, so I decided to do a little extra. I actually went back and recorded a video version of it. It's streamlined for time and file size sake, and I threw some effects on it to make it look like a VHS transfer of a porn. Hope you like it. xmasspecial.m4v 1
SpacePrincess Posted January 5, 2021 Posted January 5, 2021 These are so great! They must take a lot of time so thanks for doing them! I’m actually engaged in the story lol 1
thewatcher1 Posted January 5, 2021 Author Posted January 5, 2021 1 hour ago, SpacePrincess said: These are so great! They must take a lot of time so thanks for doing them! I’m actually engaged in the story lol Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying my story! 1
Kuntaman77 Posted January 9, 2021 Posted January 9, 2021 On 12/19/2020 at 5:21 PM, thewatcher1 said: Hide contents This whole chapter is an English Teacher's wet dream 2
thewatcher1 Posted January 9, 2021 Author Posted January 9, 2021 7 hours ago, Nyamzdm77 said: This whole chapter is an English Teacher's wet dream Now THAT'S a compliment! ? Thanks!
fish75 Posted January 10, 2021 Posted January 10, 2021 Keep up the good work, really enjoying this. 2
thewatcher1 Posted January 10, 2021 Author Posted January 10, 2021 12 hours ago, fish75 said: Keep up the good work, really enjoying this. Thanks! I've been enjoying making these.
7.0.D Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 awww damn looking forward to the next part. cant wait ? 2
thewatcher1 Posted January 13, 2021 Author Posted January 13, 2021 15 hours ago, 7.0.D said: awww damn looking forward to the next part. cant wait ? Thanks! Should be an interesting few chapters on the horizon.
thewatcher1 Posted January 17, 2021 Author Posted January 17, 2021 1 hour ago, SeymourM said: I had seen various postings and read the comics, but starting last night, I binged through them all in proper order. Now I have a better idea of what is going on. You have very interesting ideas to explore. Jalisa going to engage in some swingery with Alina's parents is a shocker. Thanks! Yeah, it was a storyline that I was looking to implement from the beginning, but wanted to slow play it a little.
thewatcher1 Posted January 23, 2021 Author Posted January 23, 2021 jalisa_and_mak.webm BONUS: I had to keep the sex scene in the latest chapter short in order to fit the story into one post, so I made a video of just the sex scene to make up for it. Enjoy!
thewatcher1 Posted January 24, 2021 Author Posted January 24, 2021 31 minutes ago, joaquino said: ?? 1
7.0.D Posted January 29, 2021 Posted January 29, 2021 Gonna take a guess on alina finding out that jalisa fucked her parents and might end up causing problems between the too. Again cant wait for the next part. Keep up the good work ?
thewatcher1 Posted January 30, 2021 Author Posted January 30, 2021 4 hours ago, 7.0.D said: Gonna take a guess on alina finding out that jalisa fucked her parents and might end up causing problems between the too. Again cant wait for the next part. Keep up the good work ? Thanks! And it will definitely not be without its consequences.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now