Jump to content

Alina and Jalisa Take the City SEASON FOUR *CHAPTER 72: BRAT SUMMER*


Recommended Posts

Posted
13 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

That was funny how she broke into it. Great ending.

?

 

7 hours ago, MaximumIgnitionLives said:

 

Yeah the fourth wall break was pretty funny, I have to admit.

 

Thanks! 

Posted

A quick question for my readers. 

 

 I'm planning the upcoming season of Alina and Jalisa Take the City and I was thinking about implementing some changes, mostly for the better. 

 

Specifically, I was wondering about how you, the readers, would prefer to have the sex scenes handled. Currently, like the rest of the story, these are handled via still shots. Sometimes, I feel like the still images do not do great animations from really skilled animators justice. When I try to make the animations stand out, the chapters kind of get bloated, as I saw in the Christmas story. 

 

So basically, I have three options on how to handle the sex scenes specifically: continue with the still images, make GIFs, do some short videos of the sex scenes only. 
 

The GIFs solve part of the issue, but will still be multiple GIFs necessary per sex scene, just to maintain a certain quality. 

The videos would be a slam dunk option, but my comp isn't exactly the beefiest. I've done some short video scenes in the past and they've been fine, but as an additional piece of content rather than a vital piece of the story. I'm also not sure how disruptive jumping from a still image story to a video would feel. 

Here's a quick example of my computer has been able to handle in terms of creating videos. They can get a little choppy based on some factors, but aren't unwatchable low in the framerate department. 

 

Would love to know your thoughts! 

 

Spoiler

 

 

There's a poll live on the AJTTC blog. Please vote and feel free to add any comments to the discussion. Thanks! 
 

 

 

Posted (edited)

New Season! 

 

Season 3 kicks off with a Jalisa Chapter and a brand new header image.

 

season3cover.jpg.10cba5fdb5824405898e810a920422fc.jpg

 

54_00.jpg.099a48bc11faca06242ee4171a60166a.jpg

Spoiler


54_01.jpg.f3ec9ab080446c2a9b60730bafe974e8.jpg54_02.jpg.03f111bc77c38717b7560da977e4cc40.jpg54_03.jpg.77bc29afca33ca7e64b090dbe0aa9839.jpg54_04.jpg.6fe7f3c859a5c6d30febc507c6b7f1f2.jpg54_05.jpg.f57eb346e93d36411a86686acd9a1e3e.jpg54_06.jpg.1c976613f842b49130ea11d114053383.jpg54_07.jpg.3a9226ab9577e775f202377ddc1736a5.jpg54_08.jpg.702d3698b7b3cae7d77e137373b53e00.jpg54_09.jpg.1d5d2fa4d02052d9bc9ccedc791b5bce.jpg54_10.jpg.d2fc71a6b675d75008e8b10e2a9f4ed7.jpg54_11.jpg.f6951497f4f711e6e95c833e57e84718.jpg54_12.jpg.fa8ab5de52a8e18083b138284f138911.jpg54_13.jpg.48b6157553181f6fd27a0b95d3a1c2aa.jpg54_14.jpg.6e5d58d573253f2bf7aaa8f2f77044e0.jpg54_15.jpg.ccfbac73a6e781bf28cf618c41983c87.jpg54_16.jpg.b67226e64b61687828e7f63950581348.jpg54_17.jpg.adcf8b1e523b7714e0ee29751a157ef8.jpg54_18.jpg.33e69466d147fd12f0e2a8bd0f9cc714.jpg54_19.jpg.c499e6259d540231a10d4094977f453c.jpg54_20.jpg.84a7865c7efecc442cdc4bce7cbb6909.jpg54_21.jpg.fe8885b9a1c591c8a6538cfb0906ca0a.jpg54_22.jpg.1f125bb0521b10aafc3385e5ca039144.jpg54_23.jpg.965ea576edc24492d57673323fe25aa6.jpg54_24.jpg.82e6d092cd4276fcac933036d3f75f20.jpg54_25.jpg.4da841415d7f8d435f5c2a570db38eb3.jpg54_26.jpg.7bd7224d2b244b0acc19cc30b149c677.jpg54_27.jpg.019e5f6ae5087cf47613fce72239d345.jpg54_28.jpg.26644d63ddbc645db37ed671c18f368b.jpg54_29.jpg.29c4fb839bc2be632a1fcedce7e7ab98.jpg54_30.jpg.4d4b96a35b954d7a7fd1cd78ff3ef276.jpg54_31.jpg.cf2ad67e34636db160206b26c20e6487.jpg54_32.jpg.7ee5145ad7d002171c7f2737d920fda8.jpg54_33.jpg.305adab9da94eecbe73a7064c3b8c7de.jpg54_34.jpg.d94e20eafdfd6f7305d10b25c715af92.jpg54_35.jpg.98a6e397f6dbe360e9e5e0ed7714eeda.jpg54_36.jpg.fb313d871108203d541ab95fbec45a65.jpg54_37.jpg.250ba83504f496d1dcfc29527b302672.jpg54_38.jpg.4b1ef079a5462b042825a41d376c2aec.jpg54_39.jpg.e7b9976e999708896be126d9b6b3ac83.jpg54_40.jpg.5d5b7a89610df1aecb827adf636f4c14.jpg54_41.jpg.92117d9e3da48951493c48d553c360a9.jpg54_42.jpg.e8d923f30e30d51b93c552281c37a2f8.jpg54_43.jpg.87eccd9b196c15b4190abf1c9c9b7b1a.jpg54_44.jpg.8ce054c5791accc5b0e8bd0392e7386d.jpg54_45.jpg.dbfce2a5ce65d9f67efd902eff9ec85b.jpg54_46.jpg.f0a44de403c5f321946da0e194d3f71b.jpg54_47.jpg.ad9f8a173f4b1d3763486e80fe0c247c.jpg54_48.jpg.40d064ec2c762d39cdbd5c041af62efc.jpg54_49.jpg.5a813f23103654f5b85babd8ffa6511e.jpg54_50.jpg.f7991a8cc3862a21cbcf752563e461bf.jpg54_51.jpg.448764c7fcda9a4f3c63f4034a71252e.jpg54_52.jpg.3bd237f9ad2cecacaa2c4db2bc34e4da.jpg54_53.jpg.514eff7c3fc3e1972874b3a5ecf4c508.jpg54_54.jpg.7baeadcde90757703680994aa972db38.jpg54_55.jpg.0eff57d19c9eccf5c68227366323e024.jpg54_56.jpg.ee94cb40ca24e7922bf64371653c5319.jpg54_57.jpg.b13d1913af72c551f4115a19b38bb86d.jpg54_58.jpg.e94c4add3605fb8ba94110aacf166b36.jpg54_59.jpg.8b966e8558d1b1ca1acc45506983d19c.jpg54_60.jpg.b44c579f0eede9e4700a31f8bd9971be.jpg54_61.jpg.6933a3393d95587b17ced1d40d02901d.jpg54_62.jpg.b13a244b0465f1a2f71e97a84f803ae7.jpg54_63.jpg.baae14b42d2a569f318dd0165b573bbf.jpg54_64.jpg.3a3ce9554720755a1f14551db37df77d.jpg54_65.jpg.e0a40e1434febaf0dafaf8247139b9f0.jpg54_66.jpg.12b45271b4e99d4a70b7b075113b5232.jpg54_67.jpg.a0a9e31c55277662f688ed3a345bad51.jpg54_68.jpg.710d16fc1b340f20aa2ed8ffc3edbcbe.jpg54_69.jpg.cf341b0bb24ff96d50baf5408452682e.jpg54_70.jpg.b4f05fd9ec1fb01f2c955ca497e83825.jpg54_71.jpg.c971e71cc5bc44eb5858b8de33427b35.jpg54_72.jpg.2105f8d337615300a56852280a8b9cdd.jpg54_73.jpg.55f2a7b5ea7a74dd7fd524475ff95df9.jpg54_74.jpg.a7283ee3b6dc85a90b6091330884fdc4.jpg54_75.jpg.acd76902fa83f0e4d3af8ae9c0412ec5.jpg54_76.jpg.9b6fd0386445a8ac66b117d98664ae58.jpg54_77.jpg.872ab5d926f61f9838c889802fd6176f.jpg54_78.jpg.c2e53aa0a249714a7ea74c56aa621877.jpg54_79.jpg.0904ccb090cc8243251423bd73f58ae2.jpg54_80.jpg.a6bcbf1a4f2a71b81a087fc2d727de35.jpg54_81.jpg.6ff6df8ebbdba354305a8af9f33729ff.jpg54_82.jpg.bd286345ad806cd70517c4b54f323662.jpg54_83.jpg.a02c37a96ca948b312ecb133bfcb457c.jpg54_84.jpg.d886374139e9d40fbd4ba3937a5aab12.jpg54_85.jpg.2bac3895bcd28f4b42ba2986720a3a66.jpg54_86.jpg.5d924438f1188ac549f1d1b93e7fba7e.jpg54_87.jpg.59f3b478f5d2f76931d34dbfb091fcab.jpg54_88.jpg.a4c9ba72c91d4b3bb2b469e47ed3045e.jpg54_89.jpg.def46365cc5e46ad2fb35401313440df.jpg54_90.jpg.ec80e1ba2ad99e5e8f5718df6b194f18.jpg54_91.jpg.aace5688a7eea669b01ea27de38c264e.jpg54_92.jpg.3322b5849f16d6d17fa0986143a0751f.jpg54_93.jpg.075ca15ff264c9e7d0b3c62d500ffa55.jpg54_94.jpg.7214a0354a64f3e8de4fbe4cc2169c2d.jpg54_95.jpg.3556e99454c6b56961b064e37d9de01e.jpg54_96.jpg.f33c6e0cb57bc68ac61f83d72cd6e127.jpg54_97.jpg.e05785910aa1d3cfe9f8d59092925c2b.jpg54_98.jpg.aa7351785c65c843ed304548f559aca2.jpg54_99.jpg.2cd98338055bd578c5f06fb4de3f1189.jpg54_100.jpg.408ff3fed3a6845f7fb235b6be0b7a9c.jpg54_101.jpg.e69410dea4b4e5ead8cda8e75c2d0c36.jpg54_102.jpg.dca77caf47b7a0099ea0d02f30deaade.jpg54_103.jpg.511ee736aa214beb448d00315e85b180.jpg54_104.jpg.5b2d0aa83904ff633094b2070bc3e661.jpg54_105.jpg.ff568e6c61c91bbe965b37f579afe02d.jpg54_106.jpg.fcc61b6c3a87fef97ab6f352a40008df.jpg54_107.jpg.6fa9ff60f8304a668a40ac21ac978d78.jpg54_108.jpg.d12a2c1bc6e8ce84c3188640144c5c39.jpg54_109.jpg.7232a9bda1f222411b24a8af53e5aa9f.jpg54_110.jpg.6a5a00a0181837c2b3214d9b1c1e9dc3.jpg54_111.jpg.fff0043e4430f97d4fd9d17852634c29.jpg54_112.jpg.c64010feaa1970376672dd8d8f9face2.jpg54_113.jpg.e855ee9e5cebc4358936cfa3516b09f6.jpg54_114.jpg.d6c4f77694be032e144beba0b76dcc57.jpg54_115.jpg.66b285089754dbb5c273c03afa25b34b.jpg54_116.jpg.54138b5f255737b45de1018ce0543328.jpg54_117.jpg.00a13bde3f92c1d156ebc503eb7e4f54.jpg54_118.jpg.a9d182b6c0212235f57d4d0bec67701d.jpg54_119.jpg.ad8329f86abab0e2cb7adb779ed604b7.jpg


 

Edited by thewatcher1
Posted
15 minutes ago, thewatcher1 said:

New Season! 

 

Season 3 kicks off with a Jalisa Chapter and a brand new header image.

 

season3cover.jpg.10cba5fdb5824405898e810a920422fc.jpg

 

54_00.jpg.099a48bc11faca06242ee4171a60166a.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

54_01.jpg.f3ec9ab080446c2a9b60730bafe974e8.jpg54_02.jpg.03f111bc77c38717b7560da977e4cc40.jpg54_03.jpg.77bc29afca33ca7e64b090dbe0aa9839.jpg54_04.jpg.6fe7f3c859a5c6d30febc507c6b7f1f2.jpg54_05.jpg.f57eb346e93d36411a86686acd9a1e3e.jpg54_06.jpg.1c976613f842b49130ea11d114053383.jpg54_07.jpg.3a9226ab9577e775f202377ddc1736a5.jpg54_08.jpg.702d3698b7b3cae7d77e137373b53e00.jpg54_09.jpg.1d5d2fa4d02052d9bc9ccedc791b5bce.jpg54_10.jpg.d2fc71a6b675d75008e8b10e2a9f4ed7.jpg54_11.jpg.f6951497f4f711e6e95c833e57e84718.jpg54_12.jpg.fa8ab5de52a8e18083b138284f138911.jpg54_13.jpg.48b6157553181f6fd27a0b95d3a1c2aa.jpg54_14.jpg.6e5d58d573253f2bf7aaa8f2f77044e0.jpg54_15.jpg.ccfbac73a6e781bf28cf618c41983c87.jpg54_16.jpg.b67226e64b61687828e7f63950581348.jpg54_17.jpg.adcf8b1e523b7714e0ee29751a157ef8.jpg54_18.jpg.33e69466d147fd12f0e2a8bd0f9cc714.jpg54_19.jpg.c499e6259d540231a10d4094977f453c.jpg54_20.jpg.84a7865c7efecc442cdc4bce7cbb6909.jpg54_21.jpg.fe8885b9a1c591c8a6538cfb0906ca0a.jpg54_22.jpg.1f125bb0521b10aafc3385e5ca039144.jpg54_23.jpg.965ea576edc24492d57673323fe25aa6.jpg54_24.jpg.82e6d092cd4276fcac933036d3f75f20.jpg54_25.jpg.4da841415d7f8d435f5c2a570db38eb3.jpg54_26.jpg.7bd7224d2b244b0acc19cc30b149c677.jpg54_27.jpg.019e5f6ae5087cf47613fce72239d345.jpg54_28.jpg.26644d63ddbc645db37ed671c18f368b.jpg54_29.jpg.29c4fb839bc2be632a1fcedce7e7ab98.jpg54_30.jpg.4d4b96a35b954d7a7fd1cd78ff3ef276.jpg54_31.jpg.cf2ad67e34636db160206b26c20e6487.jpg54_32.jpg.7ee5145ad7d002171c7f2737d920fda8.jpg54_33.jpg.305adab9da94eecbe73a7064c3b8c7de.jpg54_34.jpg.d94e20eafdfd6f7305d10b25c715af92.jpg54_35.jpg.98a6e397f6dbe360e9e5e0ed7714eeda.jpg54_36.jpg.fb313d871108203d541ab95fbec45a65.jpg54_37.jpg.250ba83504f496d1dcfc29527b302672.jpg54_38.jpg.4b1ef079a5462b042825a41d376c2aec.jpg54_39.jpg.e7b9976e999708896be126d9b6b3ac83.jpg54_40.jpg.5d5b7a89610df1aecb827adf636f4c14.jpg54_41.jpg.92117d9e3da48951493c48d553c360a9.jpg54_42.jpg.e8d923f30e30d51b93c552281c37a2f8.jpg54_43.jpg.87eccd9b196c15b4190abf1c9c9b7b1a.jpg54_44.jpg.8ce054c5791accc5b0e8bd0392e7386d.jpg54_45.jpg.dbfce2a5ce65d9f67efd902eff9ec85b.jpg54_46.jpg.f0a44de403c5f321946da0e194d3f71b.jpg54_47.jpg.ad9f8a173f4b1d3763486e80fe0c247c.jpg54_48.jpg.40d064ec2c762d39cdbd5c041af62efc.jpg54_49.jpg.5a813f23103654f5b85babd8ffa6511e.jpg54_50.jpg.f7991a8cc3862a21cbcf752563e461bf.jpg54_51.jpg.448764c7fcda9a4f3c63f4034a71252e.jpg54_52.jpg.3bd237f9ad2cecacaa2c4db2bc34e4da.jpg54_53.jpg.514eff7c3fc3e1972874b3a5ecf4c508.jpg54_54.jpg.7baeadcde90757703680994aa972db38.jpg54_55.jpg.0eff57d19c9eccf5c68227366323e024.jpg54_56.jpg.ee94cb40ca24e7922bf64371653c5319.jpg54_57.jpg.b13d1913af72c551f4115a19b38bb86d.jpg54_58.jpg.e94c4add3605fb8ba94110aacf166b36.jpg54_59.jpg.8b966e8558d1b1ca1acc45506983d19c.jpg54_60.jpg.b44c579f0eede9e4700a31f8bd9971be.jpg54_61.jpg.6933a3393d95587b17ced1d40d02901d.jpg54_62.jpg.b13a244b0465f1a2f71e97a84f803ae7.jpg54_63.jpg.baae14b42d2a569f318dd0165b573bbf.jpg54_64.jpg.3a3ce9554720755a1f14551db37df77d.jpg54_65.jpg.e0a40e1434febaf0dafaf8247139b9f0.jpg54_66.jpg.12b45271b4e99d4a70b7b075113b5232.jpg54_67.jpg.a0a9e31c55277662f688ed3a345bad51.jpg54_68.jpg.710d16fc1b340f20aa2ed8ffc3edbcbe.jpg54_69.jpg.cf341b0bb24ff96d50baf5408452682e.jpg54_70.jpg.b4f05fd9ec1fb01f2c955ca497e83825.jpg54_71.jpg.c971e71cc5bc44eb5858b8de33427b35.jpg54_72.jpg.2105f8d337615300a56852280a8b9cdd.jpg54_73.jpg.55f2a7b5ea7a74dd7fd524475ff95df9.jpg54_74.jpg.a7283ee3b6dc85a90b6091330884fdc4.jpg54_75.jpg.acd76902fa83f0e4d3af8ae9c0412ec5.jpg54_76.jpg.9b6fd0386445a8ac66b117d98664ae58.jpg54_77.jpg.872ab5d926f61f9838c889802fd6176f.jpg54_78.jpg.c2e53aa0a249714a7ea74c56aa621877.jpg54_79.jpg.0904ccb090cc8243251423bd73f58ae2.jpg54_80.jpg.a6bcbf1a4f2a71b81a087fc2d727de35.jpg54_81.jpg.6ff6df8ebbdba354305a8af9f33729ff.jpg54_82.jpg.bd286345ad806cd70517c4b54f323662.jpg54_83.jpg.a02c37a96ca948b312ecb133bfcb457c.jpg54_84.jpg.d886374139e9d40fbd4ba3937a5aab12.jpg54_85.jpg.2bac3895bcd28f4b42ba2986720a3a66.jpg54_86.jpg.5d924438f1188ac549f1d1b93e7fba7e.jpg54_87.jpg.59f3b478f5d2f76931d34dbfb091fcab.jpg54_88.jpg.a4c9ba72c91d4b3bb2b469e47ed3045e.jpg54_89.jpg.def46365cc5e46ad2fb35401313440df.jpg54_90.jpg.ec80e1ba2ad99e5e8f5718df6b194f18.jpg54_91.jpg.aace5688a7eea669b01ea27de38c264e.jpg54_92.jpg.3322b5849f16d6d17fa0986143a0751f.jpg54_93.jpg.075ca15ff264c9e7d0b3c62d500ffa55.jpg54_94.jpg.7214a0354a64f3e8de4fbe4cc2169c2d.jpg54_95.jpg.3556e99454c6b56961b064e37d9de01e.jpg54_96.jpg.f33c6e0cb57bc68ac61f83d72cd6e127.jpg54_97.jpg.e05785910aa1d3cfe9f8d59092925c2b.jpg54_98.jpg.aa7351785c65c843ed304548f559aca2.jpg54_99.jpg.2cd98338055bd578c5f06fb4de3f1189.jpg54_100.jpg.408ff3fed3a6845f7fb235b6be0b7a9c.jpg54_101.jpg.e69410dea4b4e5ead8cda8e75c2d0c36.jpg54_102.jpg.dca77caf47b7a0099ea0d02f30deaade.jpg54_103.jpg.511ee736aa214beb448d00315e85b180.jpg54_104.jpg.5b2d0aa83904ff633094b2070bc3e661.jpg54_105.jpg.ff568e6c61c91bbe965b37f579afe02d.jpg54_106.jpg.fcc61b6c3a87fef97ab6f352a40008df.jpg54_107.jpg.6fa9ff60f8304a668a40ac21ac978d78.jpg54_108.jpg.d12a2c1bc6e8ce84c3188640144c5c39.jpg54_109.jpg.7232a9bda1f222411b24a8af53e5aa9f.jpg54_110.jpg.6a5a00a0181837c2b3214d9b1c1e9dc3.jpg54_111.jpg.fff0043e4430f97d4fd9d17852634c29.jpg54_112.jpg.c64010feaa1970376672dd8d8f9face2.jpg54_113.jpg.e855ee9e5cebc4358936cfa3516b09f6.jpg54_114.jpg.d6c4f77694be032e144beba0b76dcc57.jpg54_115.jpg.66b285089754dbb5c273c03afa25b34b.jpg54_116.jpg.54138b5f255737b45de1018ce0543328.jpg54_117.jpg.00a13bde3f92c1d156ebc503eb7e4f54.jpg54_118.jpg.a9d182b6c0212235f57d4d0bec67701d.jpg54_119.jpg.ad8329f86abab0e2cb7adb779ed604b7.jpg

 

 

 

What mod did you use for the cum layers? I thought that the almond mod doesn't work anymore.

Posted
6 minutes ago, HorsesShoot810 said:

 

What mod did you use for the cum layers? I thought that the almond mod doesn't work anymore.

 

I was unaware that there was any problems with this mod. I don't think I've had issues, but the file is ecobot_STOC_WW_Cum_Replace Almond 75A.package

I've only been working with this mod since November of last year. 

Posted

Working on making some updates to some of my poster downloads and I'm just really having fun with the current designs. These will eventually be posters that you'll be able to download.

 

Spoiler

hhnf1.jpg.4074b7471950f671b14714168a65757a.jpg

hhnf2.jpg.5246961f0907ff8c6163b1d719651bed.jpg

hhnf.jpg.f130326ad6c85bbd3541cf2332dd330d.jpg

hhnf4.jpg.89ad5c5b57df46afe6a24e7731b25331.jpg

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Just a mini update.

 

I'm hoping to update with the next chapter soon. I've been playing a new save recently and I'm trying to work out where the story is now and how to get to where I want it to wind up, so dealing with story logistics.

I did just update one of my wall poster files to include 14 new swatches. Check out the new Lothario Films Framed Posters.
 


Here's a quick peek at Chapter 58, coming soon:

 

Spoiler

1890264791_ScreenShot2022-04-21at11_28_44AM.png.e30ee9c24f88eb7f2caa197405c3f101.png

1662501497_ScreenShot2022-04-21at12_15_12PM.png.8a695270976df4b356d9ec8b162eda83.png2058237934_ScreenShot2022-04-21at12_08_02PM.png.bce1a081a13aa254b23e8f2b6abbda16.png

 

Posted

I realized that I never shared this video on here. A few months ago, I was working on getting a handheld aesthetic for some occasional video content, akin to what you would see in some porn series (like BlackedRAW). I think it turned out not too bad. My computer isn't the beefiest, so 30fps is the best I could hope for.

In terms of canon, this would fit somewhere in the Chapters 54, 56, 58 range. Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

BONUS CONTENT:

 

Chapter 59 doesn't have any sex at all in it, which I think it makes it one of two technically SFW chapters in the story. There was going to be a sex scene, involving Eli and Alina on a park bench outside the club, but it seemed forced and out of place. So I removed it and I prefer the non-sex version of the ending, but here's a few screenshots of what would have been.

 

This would have been right before they went back to Alina's parents house and the ending would've been the same. Basically, I felt like this scene made Eli seem like a bad person, which wasn't what I wanted out of this chapter.

 

Spoiler

1967986688_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_21_04AM.png.27f3623c31813e8bfcbf31d134cb3904.png483478846_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_21_13AM.png.552d924ab987f9e0c072bd6ef948f8b8.png876505400_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_21_21AM.png.277382953a2862da35359f6b676831b6.png2104808194_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_21_30AM.png.490efebdd7521f6815f50bf3dc9a85b2.png152259584_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_21_37AM.png.a8f2e591cd57698a82eba9f612962111.png1051901803_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_21_44AM.png.efac18cc3d0387922224350f2f7f5c88.png278593145_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_21_54AM.png.11612258bf1d8c19bea881bca250942c.png2139343554_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_22_03AM.png.8875b532d5a61283c41363cf9a664271.png1676835811_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_22_11AM.png.3fe62ac9bae8298cd2792d77ada8baa1.png1803826143_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_22_19AM.png.d112bde4c0b6c2f95cb916d155d81bcc.png1978780993_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_22_40AM.png.b5f14297bc08892c709bb15c27fd40e1.png968523758_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_23_29AM.png.0b3237a20e38a2821c6b7a23ecaecf90.png918789448_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_23_38AM.png.660f64b1f377c8059ef13e9cec6b4645.png1890226699_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_23_46AM.png.286c6ecb1645cc624aabc19cad51cbbd.png61391484_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_23_52AM.png.0b1cdc9158856e916e404e21d0fdcdca.png1644263838_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_23_59AM.png.225e4aaa77e74175ef95fc668a720cc0.png1479538764_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_24_14AM.png.8798b2b702e59919717de6a2ae752cec.png52582122_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_24_21AM.png.7ad45ce7c5af38259f223d0b044ddec8.png222789461_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_24_28AM.png.9de32a660199a56607ad5d34ab7cd9d4.png768355591_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_25_53AM.png.cb3efcae64e8408dbe3dd0b2645214f3.png1891408825_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_26_01AM.png.1071849e10dc085da6f1866c1246ce35.png891977768_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_26_09AM.png.a734ca8d68808b623fc31f031ddd707d.png1025383776_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_26_16AM.png.5483fd614e98a4acf5bd737254487bc5.png1816979567_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_26_23AM.png.9e706ce5d1de28923dd67e50bc31a85b.png82022505_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_26_29AM.png.190134f4062f4a0c86a4ffd3baf74e4d.png1576773282_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_26_37AM.png.18832e8cab09509d4b589c1322c67550.png1357326444_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_26_44AM.png.8467103bb0d4fa1b402102342c57ab19.png1145372633_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_26_50AM.png.6553002099df0431461b657044089af2.png1838427820_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_26_57AM.png.87a51ebd2159d7afffc1f20b00f30b14.png1248390730_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_27_09AM.png.fc92084831e465809681d7e53d6ef249.png143370384_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_27_17AM.png.6642c842bcb31f6deb0e2eeb5cfe7eea.png1603156256_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_27_24AM.png.b60095acd63e2eac90e40f2adf715ddc.png307346445_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_27_30AM.png.6a7151e0a1b4522430402ccbdd3126c2.png322835462_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_27_40AM.png.efd66337d9257262ecfd37c6e2770836.png729121218_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_27_50AM.png.bfe5e12117b3167b9a7e14dfc5981ead.png1041654928_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_27_57AM.png.cb4a15342c0931bc93fc63dd53b0466f.png448917586_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_28_03AM.png.3a5657f3e398593ac66b351eef8b0668.png556184472_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_28_11AM.png.88869a24a071f30e7d4c00423fb34a6d.png1834769825_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_28_25AM.png.38c9f20c2bbd627c1854504377cedd85.png2074519086_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_28_34AM.png.76f0e487fa52a3d81ee84586dcb388a6.png1541060492_ScreenShot2022-06-02at10_28_41AM.png.452bbcf81cc6559baa11b40d3d21405c.png

 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Shared this on another thread, so figured I'd put this in here, seeing as how this features characters from the story.

I'm trying to work out where the story is going over the next few chapters. I know where I want to get to, but I feel like there's a few other chapters needed before I get there, so I've been working on some short videos. Minor spoilery, as this video is a bit ahead of where certain characters have gone so far, but the trajectory is sort of inevitable at this point, so I figured I'd share.
 

Spoiler
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...