Jump to content

Alina and Jalisa Take the City SEASON FOUR *CHAPTER 72: BRAT SUMMER*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all, 

 

If you're a regular reader of this story, I just posted a poll on my blog. If you get the chance, feel free to fill out the poll and comment with any suggestions (please be constructive). 

 

FYI, the last (at least, for now) chapter of Tre's story is coming tomorrow and then next week, it's back to the main story. 
 

 

Posted

JUST RELEASED

 

I just made a new poster file available on the link below. This is a poster based on a base game mesh and comes with 12 new swatches, centered around Don Lothario's role as an adult film producer in this story. There's even a poster for Alina and Jalisa Take the City Season 2 in there, too. 

 

1068834318_ScreenShot2021-04-08at3_03_17PM.png.c251a55c96189b5b70c4e6b71f4b381c.png

641648923_ScreenShot2021-04-08at3_03_35PM.png.979525e3d5fc67316d4fa340ec3f31de.png

1153713230_ScreenShot2021-04-08at3_05_09PM.png.9c61a41959fc856afe457eb57805f280.png

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Now that Don Lothario has officially entered the main storyline, I have been having fun thinking of some movies that he would've made with Tre. I had way too much fun with this, but I put together a film trailer and a sex scene for a blacksploitation porn parody starring Tre Flex. Check them both out below. 

Posted

Jalisa nooooo ??

 

Personally I've had friends that told me that we'd still be hanging out even when we're apart but it always turns out they don't let me know whenever they do. This chapter hit me right in the feels.

Posted
1 hour ago, JMTe said:

Jalisa nooooo ??

 

Personally I've had friends that told me that we'd still be hanging out even when we're apart but it always turns out they don't let me know whenever they do. This chapter hit me right in the feels.

 

Neither girl making the best decisions right now. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

We're fast approaching the 1 year anniversary of the release of the prologue of Alina and Jalisa Take the City. 

 

To commemorate, I created a brand new poster file with 14 swatches to adorn your sims' walls. Check it out. 

 

1769591030_ScreenShot2021-06-09at12_17_02PM.png.c6f416da307c5dfba3bd220b9b0c4093.png

929251302_ScreenShot2021-06-09at12_17_21PM.png.bba1c145dbe4fd774d1b27f231b70f54.png

1864475098_ScreenShot2021-06-09at12_17_34PM.png.2d012ed5035283ca1c052c22c41b5fd7.png

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...