simhead666 Posted August 11, 2021 Posted August 11, 2021 Cheers...The other suit in that download is kind of cool too, reckon my sim army is gonna get a uniform & equipment upgrade! ?
thewatcher1 Posted August 11, 2021 Author Posted August 11, 2021 3 hours ago, simhead666 said: Cheers...The other suit in that download is kind of cool too, reckon my sim army is gonna get a uniform & equipment upgrade! ? The full Metroid suit looks great in-game, too.
thewatcher1 Posted August 12, 2021 Author Posted August 12, 2021 9 hours ago, GreyMouse said: The queens of terrible choices... ? 2
thewatcher1 Posted August 18, 2021 Author Posted August 18, 2021 Distracting myself with other parts of the world this story has created while I try to hammer out the details of the next chapter. I know where I want it to go, just need to figure out how to get there. In the mean time, it looks like adult film producer Don Lothario is back on his bullshit. 3
SpecificallyNamedAtari Posted August 22, 2021 Posted August 22, 2021 I'm glad that they got their groove back. Besties for life and they really mean it. I wonder who's kid it was? They'd look the same regardless so no doubts on the actual genetics lol.
thewatcher1 Posted August 22, 2021 Author Posted August 22, 2021 15 hours ago, SpecificallyNamedAtari said: I'm glad that they got their groove back. Besties for life and they really mean it. I wonder who's kid it was? They'd look the same regardless so no doubts on the actual genetics lol. You know, what? I’m not even sure whose kid I would’ve made it either. ?
thewatcher1 Posted August 26, 2021 Author Posted August 26, 2021 Bonus moments from Chapter 50 that were cut for length. Spoiler 2
thewatcher1 Posted August 29, 2021 Author Posted August 29, 2021 Was testing out some scenarios for a one-off, non-canon Halloween chapter, but there wasn't a whole lot of ghostly themed WW animations, so I figured I would let you guys see the results. I still want to do something Halloween-y in October, and maybe I'll just wind up refining this a bit. The idea was that Alina and Jalisa would get caught in a storm and would seek shelter in a haunted house, with sexy results. Enjoy! Spoiler 2
GreyMouse Posted September 9, 2021 Posted September 9, 2021 Bad, bad choices. Especially since she was screwing around too. Poor decisions all around. ? 1
Kuntaman77 Posted September 10, 2021 Posted September 10, 2021 (edited) Alina be like: Edited September 10, 2021 by Nyamzdm77 Alignment 1
thewatcher1 Posted September 10, 2021 Author Posted September 10, 2021 22 hours ago, GreyMouse said: Bad, bad choices. Especially since she was screwing around too. Poor decisions all around. ? She'll come across a good one eventually... maybe. 9 hours ago, Nyamzdm77 said: Alina be like: I've never seen a more appropriate GIF. ? 2
thewatcher1 Posted September 14, 2021 Author Posted September 14, 2021 Working on the next two chapters, which will act as a Part 1 & Part 2 and ultimately be treated as a "Season 2 Finale" of sorts... I think. October-December are usually pretty busy in personal and work life, so I want to use the time to plan out the next arc of the story. I'll probably check back in with some one-off stories for Halloween and Christmas and maybe surprise with some videos, too, if my MacBook Air will allow. I've already started compiling screenshots for the Halloween story and it should be really fun. As a huge horror fan, I'm very excited about it. Anyway, here's a few sneak peeks for the next couple of chapters, which were actually shot back in December of last year. Can't believe I had these two chapters planned for so long. I'll probably have to reshoot some of it because some haircuts have changed and I'm a stickler for continuity. Spoiler As a bonus, here's a few shots from some old set-ups for the next couple chapters that will not be in either of them. Chapters went in a different direction, but I felt like sharing this alternate shots. Spoiler 1
GreyMouse Posted September 16, 2021 Posted September 16, 2021 On 9/10/2021 at 3:08 PM, thewatcher1 said: She'll come across a good one eventually... maybe. Damn, you're hopeful... ? 2
7.0.D Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 showing love from my game cant wait for the next ep. feeling that laine gonna find something out 2
thewatcher1 Posted September 18, 2021 Author Posted September 18, 2021 1 hour ago, 7.0.D said: showing love from my game cant wait for the next ep. feeling that laine gonna find something out Thanks for sharing! Glad to see those in someone else’s game! 1
thewatcher1 Posted September 22, 2021 Author Posted September 22, 2021 New poster swatches for the AJITC_fullsizeposter file (Discover University) Spoiler 1
thewatcher1 Posted September 22, 2021 Author Posted September 22, 2021 And another file! I just released Tre Flex CAS Sim in the downloads.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now