Jump to content

Alina and Jalisa Take the City SEASON FOUR *CHAPTER 72: BRAT SUMMER*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Quick little preview image of what I'm planning for this month's entry. Usually, for the holiday, I do a one-off story that's not 100% canonical to the greater story. The first year was a pretty standalone story. The second was an erotic story written by Jalisa, and last year was a series of dreams.

This year, as Jalisa is now in the world of the adult entertainment industry, I felt it appropriate to have this year's holiday "episode" revolve around that. So...

 

COMING SOON:

Don Lothario's Horny XXX-Mas Tales: Step into Christmas starring Lisa Jay

sixmas.jpg.891c75ef81c656a4f60473bf195167c9.jpg

 

Spoiler

ScreenShot2023-11-29at12_26_31PM.png.064566749be1863dca2cfed761413ed5.png

ScreenShot2023-11-29at12_20_39PM.png.8b1640865ff83126de394ea1b5957cdb.pngScreenShot2023-11-29at12_52_06PM.png.a8b8a139cbe68d230cea0e42f65afba8.png

ScreenShot2023-11-29at2_23_04PM.png.190dc70a4165f17532b1fcd9a556de28.png

ScreenShot2023-11-19at10_53_42PM.png.56599d7a3ec88257b411d6bdfa551016.png

ScreenShot2023-11-19at11_08_42PM.png.fe532d30cfaaa96e1c8c7f6b29470027.png

 

  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City SEASON THREE *DON LOTHARIO'S HORNY XXX-MAS TALES: "STEP INTO CHRISTMAS" Starring LISA JAY*
  • 6 months later...
Posted

Hello everyone,

I know it's been a while. Life has been very busy these past few months, so I haven't really had time to focus on the story right now. I have been doing some things on the side semi-related, so wanted to drop a link here. I just posted some clutter objects based on Alina and Jalisa Take the City. These are DVD cases of various titles in the Lothario Films library, plus one specific for Alina and Jalisa Take the City. I hope you like them!


 

 

Posted
On 6/18/2024 at 12:14 PM, thewatcher1 said:

Hello everyone,

I know it's been a while. Life has been very busy these past few months, so I haven't really had time to focus on the story right now. I have been doing some things on the side semi-related, so wanted to drop a link here. I just posted some clutter objects based on Alina and Jalisa Take the City. These are DVD cases of various titles in the Lothario Films library, plus one specific for Alina and Jalisa Take the City. I hope you like them!


 

 

I just now discovered this thread. I think your storytelling is excellent and hope you find time to get back to it.

Posted
3 hours ago, flybox said:

I just now discovered this thread. I think your storytelling is excellent and hope you find time to get back to it.


Thanks for the kind words! They always help with motivating me to updating more often!

  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City SEASON FOUR *CHAPTER 71: RECONNECTIONS*
  • 1 month later...
  • thewatcher1 changed the title to Alina and Jalisa Take the City SEASON FOUR *CHAPTER 72: BRAT SUMMER*
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'm loving the story so far, and am very much looking forward to the next chapter, but I have to ask about a small thing I've noticed here and in another story: the pose of the girl smoking on her bed while looking at her phone. Is there a way to do that with Basemental or is that part of a pose pack, and if so, which one? I don't have any pose packs installed, but I'm thinking I might need to find a few good ones to add for storytelling purposes.

Posted
19 hours ago, flybox said:

I'm loving the story so far, and am very much looking forward to the next chapter, but I have to ask about a small thing I've noticed here and in another story: the pose of the girl smoking on her bed while looking at her phone. Is there a way to do that with Basemental or is that part of a pose pack, and if so, which one? I don't have any pose packs installed, but I'm thinking I might need to find a few good ones to add for storytelling purposes.


Thanks for reading! It's actually a WW animation called De-stressin 02 from Error404 (E404). It's a single sim teasing animation for double beds and i think there's similar animations for sofa and chairs.

Posted
3 hours ago, thewatcher1 said:


Thanks for reading! It's actually a WW animation called De-stressin 02 from Error404 (E404). It's a single sim teasing animation for double beds and i think there's similar animations for sofa and chairs.

Thank you, I have E404's animations installed, but haven't played them all. I guess I didn't know about that one.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hey Everyone! Slight Update to the thread.

Unfortunately, can't update you with the latest chapter at the moment. I was working on the next Alina chapter to tie into Halloween, but got a slight surprise this month. My wife gave birth to our first child earlier than expected, so obviously priorities have shifted. Baby and mom are both happy and healthy, but we're all a little sleep deprived.

Once life starts to feel a little more normal, I might be able to get the next chapter out, but for now, there is no timetable for an update.

Posted
On 11/2/2024 at 4:53 PM, thewatcher1 said:

Hey Everyone! Slight Update to the thread.

Unfortunately, can't update you with the latest chapter at the moment. I was working on the next Alina chapter to tie into Halloween, but got a slight surprise this month. My wife gave birth to our first child earlier than expected, so obviously priorities have shifted. Baby and mom are both happy and healthy, but we're all a little sleep deprived.

Once life starts to feel a little more normal, I might be able to get the next chapter out, but for now, there is no timetable for an update.

Yoooo Congrats!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...