Jump to content

Alina and Jalisa Take the City SEASON FOUR *CHAPTER 72: BRAT SUMMER*


Recommended Posts

Posted

As I did with season one, I put together a quick survey on the blog regarding season two. 

 

If you've been enjoying the series, I'd love for you to take the survey and feel free let me know what you liked, what you didn't like, and what you'd like to see in season three. 

Thanks! 
 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
33 minutes ago, HunkSims said:

@thewatcher1 OMG I really loved your newest story - the Camp Blood one! I love the idea of a slasher camp story, but you kept adding twists and turns and I didn't expect the two twists at the end. That was awesome. ??

 

Thanks! I really had a lot of fun making this one. It was a nice change-of-pace to be able to do something a little different, but still stay somewhat in the story. 

Posted
20 minutes ago, 7.0.D said:

At least my boy Tre went out with the best nut he ever had ? enjoyed the story very much

We should all be so lucky to go out like Tre ? 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

While the story is currently on hiatus, I decided to start a fun little project that I hope people will enjoy. 

 

It's ALINA AND JALISA: THE MAGAZINE

 

I decided to repurpose some of the chapters for CC so that people can use them in their games. I've done one chapter so far and will work to make a few more before I upload them to LL. It's currently two files: an opened magazine with a pictorial sequence and a closed magazine with a cover image. Unfortunately, neither are readable, but they wound up looking pretty decent in game. 

 

1126573205_ScreenShot2021-10-29at12_26_32PM.png.1659dfc843c5de7d77d890a55ec4647b.png459623118_ScreenShot2021-10-29at12_26_44PM.png.325f816c68c517344fd77f8069518374.png999921450_ScreenShot2021-10-29at12_31_44PM.png.4da79e6b1b08e1d6b452e0016f0d0ff5.png

Posted
On 10/29/2021 at 12:48 PM, thewatcher1 said:

While the story is currently on hiatus, I decided to start a fun little project that I hope people will enjoy. 

 

It's ALINA AND JALISA: THE MAGAZINE

 

I decided to repurpose some of the chapters for CC so that people can use them in their games. I've done one chapter so far and will work to make a few more before I upload them to LL. It's currently two files: an opened magazine with a pictorial sequence and a closed magazine with a cover image. Unfortunately, neither are readable, but they wound up looking pretty decent in game. 

 

1126573205_ScreenShot2021-10-29at12_26_32PM.png.1659dfc843c5de7d77d890a55ec4647b.png459623118_ScreenShot2021-10-29at12_26_44PM.png.325f816c68c517344fd77f8069518374.png999921450_ScreenShot2021-10-29at12_31_44PM.png.4da79e6b1b08e1d6b452e0016f0d0ff5.png

 

You can now get these here: 
 

 

 

Let me know if you have any issues with these and I'd love to see how you implement these in your game. 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
21 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I thought I could stop after just a few of your stories...but I went all the way down to #23.   Damn you for such addictive stories.

 

You're almost halfway there ?

Posted
On 12/3/2021 at 4:49 PM, GreyMouse said:

OK, that was pretty funny. Can't wait for the next part.

?

 

This was a fun one to write. Almost too fun, given the length. 

Posted
3 hours ago, thewatcher1 said:

 

This was a fun one to write. Almost too fun, given the length. 

I can imagine. Jalisa and Alina manage to continue their poor decision making, especially Jalisa. I like how you managed that ditzy, air head act and then crossed Alina into two different roles. Looking forward to the next part.

?

Posted
On 12/6/2021 at 12:08 PM, GreyMouse said:

I can imagine. Jalisa and Alina manage to continue their poor decision making, especially Jalisa. I like how you managed that ditzy, air head act and then crossed Alina into two different roles. Looking forward to the next part.

?

 

Definitely my favorite part was writing Jalisa's dialogue and really playing up the naive aspect. And that's actually Alina's mom and dad as the Clauses. Alina is the spitting image of her mom, though.

Posted
11 minutes ago, thewatcher1 said:

 

Definitely my favorite part was writing Jalisa's dialogue and really playing up the naive aspect. And that's actually Alina's mom and dad as the Clauses. Alina is the spitting image of her mom, though.

Fuck, I had to go back and look at that. Yeah, Alina does just look her mom and the gray beard made her dad harder to identify until I knew who to look for. The dialogue was priceless coming out of her. Great job.

?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Part 2 (and probably a part 3) is coming soon. I've been super busy at work trying to finish projects before the new year, so this might wind up bleeding into past Christmas, but I'll definitely have part 2 up before then. It just keeps growing. In total (including part 1), there are 366 pics finished and I'm not even done the next part yet. Suffice it to say, I went a little overboard, but here's some previews of the next chapter. 

 

Spoiler

1569964063_ScreenShot2021-11-26at1_44_07PM.png.4585d05ce7c4f55f12a7dc421e4fdff6.png

207546476_ScreenShot2021-12-07at5_43_47PM.png.4791eeb9c7ff79cf8c274c4c42007b8d.png

632637656_ScreenShot2021-11-24at1_01_22PM.png.ef546b2b79994274a3ad75d57fdbae45.png

1418550489_ScreenShot2021-12-10at11_13_38AM.png.1ce34955a41b9cb68056c3737c9f2e2e.png

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

 Officially, there will be four parts to this story. I should be updating with the final one shortly after this one. I had originally planned for this to only be three, but this part is long enough and ends in a natural break. 

 

Enjoy and be on the lookout for the conclusion, hopefully some time this week. 

 

xmas_00.jpeg.a3d1a21e0f2f8764bbea99f818672e0a.jpeg

 

Spoiler

xmas03_01.jpg.55a8dceaeb81bd8ea6726ac3e13584ee.jpgxmas03_02.jpg.22ffc1b89f11b1e59a5652fb2e3a0b56.jpgxmas03_03.jpg.b0d26e575e2d79232588e4cb110aeb8e.jpgxmas03_04.jpg.138f7b983171695099e8e990c873e935.jpgxmas03_05.jpg.a0630dc630a3024b8fb0355d14e194fd.jpgxmas03_06.jpg.4a01f5a80207452a287ba13da11e31e9.jpgxmas03_07.jpg.bae97f33f8d55b702207caf270b9d52e.jpgxmas03_08.jpg.47c5a41e20de6a22378c8bf8edb97991.jpgxmas03_09.jpg.c10859450850420606ec6479355b2157.jpgxmas03_10.jpg.9e060082e1e3bac5d8066dddd0a7b6c2.jpgxmas03_11.jpg.e8975d9c2dee95abb564674de2102bce.jpgxmas03_12.jpg.32f0e8c89aedac06bdda344c46c85298.jpgxmas03_13.jpg.f93a1619f1be5488969a23cac2e687a8.jpgxmas03_14.jpg.e917582752bb31ce2b3ff0a0a7e44d34.jpgxmas03_15.jpg.af48a7094f10285041dbe2dd3b22d079.jpgxmas03_16.jpg.8a01eb9d860bb6d358b2042350c777cb.jpgxmas03_17.jpg.24717b2ca35e06e7252711b2e182ecdd.jpgxmas03_18.jpg.e747b3770ea3687dd9fe82143cfc607c.jpgxmas03_19.jpg.11e2c4a9cb9a8d94733e22eca62c7e42.jpgxmas03_20.jpg.9d886f1c8f1831b6c7a47fea22949838.jpgxmas03_21.jpg.666af5dd13af295de5b56f227b68ef4c.jpgxmas03_22.jpg.a87829d9fb2bfa0e7e31351eecbae18d.jpgxmas03_23.jpg.7c114af9f3d14cae86764f68070531f4.jpgxmas03_24.jpg.40bec9bc86aaa4f28945a0ee1d856600.jpgxmas03_25.jpg.39fade9a906c90bd1c7a698da0d40e35.jpgxmas03_26.jpg.cf5397d348e7887fb28efa4e3128a7e9.jpgxmas03_27.jpg.735139e7f3433c5296affb26ae0db403.jpgxmas03_28.jpg.f2c36f1ad3df96e87194eb3c465422e0.jpgxmas03_29.jpg.b0d7a5e215b1e3d36face5f4a0f2d44e.jpgxmas03_30.jpg.7efa834da26061cc496c5624d0357253.jpgxmas03_31.jpg.de3262d7773af4d97e18c70c38c2d09e.jpgxmas03_32.jpg.ae3b13949a2349f22d6994a3e0220401.jpgxmas03_33.jpg.3334fc3db8bb4440a4d13f38994d5d88.jpgxmas03_34.jpg.0368972c89f09bc65586a600ffcc3c99.jpgxmas03_35.jpg.0cae9fe0d57844830c01c941e90726eb.jpgxmas03_36.jpg.5320d5c183fb438529b333a96d25d04b.jpgxmas03_37.jpg.bd57dd91388d78d08d76336756f5d383.jpgxmas03_38.jpg.4b08bf05678d55ba9000969bca27cdf8.jpgxmas03_39.jpg.e872c8fe34986ee2f2de3047ebc07f9b.jpgxmas03_40.jpg.875518a90f91605147ea6127699454aa.jpgxmas03_41.jpg.416d32b8116099d2b3cacbf1d1019e5e.jpgxmas03_42.jpg.5fa5f2fc9078eac2635dcfdc61df0d9d.jpgxmas03_43.jpg.063eb17f3b7498267061c426ef55d68b.jpgxmas03_44.jpg.47b4ae1dc58b08916f8edc41f51ed94c.jpgxmas03_45.jpg.2aca8125564a3219f1631f1482ce98ba.jpgxmas_03_46.jpg.a4853fa531dd59c17d360e188867c8f0.jpgxmas_03_47.jpg.ed0f46b166382ca37f6d649ed85e5b66.jpgxmas_03_48.jpg.c56c5e8b905ad678099745f77b0b66a8.jpgxmas_03_49.jpg.14f248a4da7128989456730c63f44740.jpgxmas_03_50.jpg.abe9ad5d22c76cff8bbcbd35053eb821.jpgxmas_03_51.jpg.31bd9217ef93db5d710fb47afd122b56.jpg

xmas_03_52.jpg.a81c5b45dcc856c5001414ae0a49584a.jpgxmas_03_53.jpg.c8059d3861257be01f067b37da7bd020.jpgxmas_03_54.jpg.da0adb53d6637b9d8b1247b8ecf56d93.jpgxmas_03_55.jpg.492f542362340ea8aabaac95668728f1.jpgxmas_03_56.jpg.a40064134276fabb4d9a9e72ae6eb6fc.jpgxmas_03_57.jpg.bf33df65264a17072095ec158516ed2c.jpgxmas_03_58.jpg.2eeb08d319232780980e354e887f9fa9.jpgxmas_03_59.jpg.4ca44a0d169e2d3ed944e90dea64cad3.jpgxmas_03_60.jpg.19e2b094d7eddcc44582cb9a941bbb63.jpgxmas_03_61.jpg.93e5742d7d68d75562f78b41c04b81df.jpgxmas_03_62.jpg.c05b252d9882533083e60966a28e5608.jpgxmas_03_63.jpg.e4f82e7c1baeb750136924f2e2e96e72.jpgxmas_03_64.jpg.2ae68150624eba6ecacdbf3c2ca1c35a.jpgxmas_03_65.jpg.293ee8e1ce4eabe65aefc553af7bf9e4.jpgxmas_03_66.jpg.344ac151dd9f353aa9f799e17cebc210.jpgxmas_03_67.jpg.4c785a4308fc768c221a097f2694fdfb.jpgxmas_03_68.jpg.8adda53e76bebbbd9af85819338b4f7a.jpgxmas_03_69.jpg.facc89e6e5260d2e14e92c1a212dbada.jpgxmas_03_70.jpg.fc4c314fdab988455cd0a32d54f151d1.jpgxmas_03_71.jpg.7527980dd2a8e08fdf819bcc803afe29.jpgxmas_03_72.jpg.1c9514619fa68793e819badd5791e660.jpgxmas_03_73.jpg.5fc342e97d5d1f0ce59d57b6e9f552f7.jpgxmas_03_74.jpg.41f4ab0f7d0def90bcd75e061b9b81e4.jpgxmas_03_75.jpg.8853a8b6c7ea021c228362e190bb45c7.jpgxmas_03_76.jpg.dd56ca4a3208f180e2928941295c791d.jpgxmas_03_77.jpg.d1dedc38e1b473557f4369f739722982.jpgxmas_03_78.jpg.2324d4b49b122f3f2b1d4bff6ec74cd2.jpgxmas_03_80.jpg.a4e4ed8b6545f16f611e83aae701b0d7.jpgxmas_03_81.jpg.7c922ec9ec40731943040fe8e6b17cd8.jpgxmas_03_82.jpg.12b74b2029b2fdf4efa0a141a8536762.jpgxmas_03_83.jpg.5284db8ecb0465e3df190da25b046813.jpgxmas_03_84.jpg.e2994347066999975e572a856ea759e2.jpgxmas_03_85.jpg.e0a758c6324c0dfda8364cbcf9f4196f.jpgxmas_03_86.jpg.c1f079863f491d2f2a1040fa637e1182.jpgxmas_03_87.jpg.9ae9e42d3c869463db269e4dd0d196fe.jpgxmas_03_88.jpg.ff3f639037fd56fbf21b21e8d3033df8.jpgxmas_03_89.jpg.f248a23a465976f013a3a7309d48a833.jpgxmas_03_90.jpg.da7d405cccada8b87e86cfa44cb389bf.jpgxmas_03_91.jpg.20bb23ce956bd126fd72f2d27434eeb9.jpgxmas_03_92.jpg.2a99e0f37c21fde70acca6726d3829bb.jpgxmas_03_93.jpg.223d9bf4974f0664c6e3c301775ea0aa.jpgxmas_03_94.jpg.71a3eb8a1ea04640b4cd699e74ab85ba.jpgxmas_03_95.jpg.929ffc31cd627ec4f111de5da8d745f8.jpgxmas_03_96.jpg.f44165f49e97da43a0f1d115699b092a.jpgxmas_03_97.jpg.48b6d117761d3c6484cf25fd251ebdb4.jpgxmas_03_98.jpg.5a432447eee0bb951933bf61605d8666.jpgxmas_03_99.jpg.01bd504cc998922dcbf7594a02272cc1.jpgxmas_03_100.jpg.62f84f5f54ca64dbf33e3f0116b34eee.jpgxmas_03_101.jpg.233e7697ff2da1310423d23220e8194c.jpgxmas_03_102.jpg.7571a796375eb16ab710ee265a5fa8be.jpgxmas_03_103.jpg.b4b0e3c74cb77f6b8af2226d83e1cb8a.jpgxmas_03_104.jpg.b17d2ac4df73337e8cff587630994ce8.jpgxmas_03_105.jpg.c614e5760f5c9cf50d6b02e379e8cd7a.jpgxmas_03_106.jpg.87e74ba6f7e553bf0b213d8099089130.jpgxmas_03_107.jpg.0cd708ea6bd518f806fc5903f3499952.jpgxmas_03_108.jpg.7246ac2644b35600aa1d40b45a38d7ae.jpgxmas_03_109.jpg.f005c6caebe64bae7e0cf85ec7ccbf0f.jpgxmas_03_110.jpg.91b5097f99612edd76fd63e250f6054f.jpgxmas_03_111.jpg.fa8ec21c65491bf814d966f1d75ac0a6.jpgxmas_03_112.jpg.96f0187b60335c4d5136f24d4922500a.jpgxmas_03_113.jpg.58c67144948042652d528c7f8a5d89d2.jpgxmas_03_114.jpg.091126197b7134dd2fdd0e7cd424a2ad.jpgxmas_03_115.jpg.5cd0cd823dfa966fd29b8d2721196f14.jpgxmas_03_116.jpg.df33d9951b92eab274bda0d9443cb314.jpgxmas_03_117.jpg.a261891ade795fe8b6b55c1f8f77543e.jpgxmas_03_118.jpg.a147cd4e7e3172667b9c6a0a9d37b5a3.jpgxmas_03_119.jpg.3e1f990a4b5887edfa88afc6f208a866.jpgxmas_03_120.jpg.1b652ece2907929493ccad04b2dd50cf.jpgxmas_03_121.jpg.0dc2f271b15e2b1e007caa6a72c86472.jpgxmas_03_122.jpg.1cf02ce059e43388b283775a5888bff3.jpgxmas_03_123.jpg.02cd0e812671a8ac165e9bfb508c9fa9.jpgxmas_03_124.jpg.9ec5b72cd6b28b8de0566011467daae9.jpgxmas_03_125.jpg.6f1c55c07a56db76633d5db57c0009f1.jpgxmas_03_126.jpg.3408d27be03c97c36c93ae1a169a0af4.jpgxmas_03_127.jpg.2c806b3582aee7ec8f2e989082cb8aae.jpgxmas_03_128.jpg.5ae8bb957c2f93ba8c132f8c50a4e037.jpgxmas_03_129.jpg.bb2136488ae642f1f8bf0d155c540f96.jpgxmas_03_130.jpg.8d28ba9b50efa6ed58c2480823f590bb.jpgxmas_03_131.jpg.e74fb479157887928d140ec7c61fb323.jpgxmas_03_132.jpg.10a1b89da1dd4d663db898f708a9f6bf.jpgxmas_03_133.jpg.7aac43676d794bd8a95ff51070af26ac.jpgxmas_03_134.jpg.9b644e9551d21dfa3fabe5b23cc30a29.jpgxmas_03_135.jpg.8c75bd03a0a2cf5fb92d269e466fe8fc.jpgxmas_03_136.jpg.09afc11528f9115d0f8c948316728a6c.jpgxmas_03_137.jpg.aa1b0e7a49ce96e7d653e3f0376908d3.jpgxmas_03_138.jpg.5f5debe163f907b8d5bbc14df9fe4672.jpgxmas_03_139.jpg.5d449e0bb06b6581e1e73040faa092df.jpgxmas_03_140.jpg.c200360f2c1fc2e2537ed246eaffc647.jpgxmas_03_141.jpg.21e21ddecafc97a1339b4fd880a47dd8.jpgxmas_03_142.jpg.315207006a5bf0ad59d37412e6367ace.jpgxmas_03_143.jpg.d669c6005f9023fe5c43065bf8f9595f.jpgxmas_03_144.jpg.514d5a6f9f40a216c4ddce5375ddb038.jpgxmas_03_145.jpg.a6df5d1b6ac356d4ed746f4980fec1fc.jpgxmas_03_146.jpg.5ed64f0fe9993a11fb5524611555d349.jpgxmas_03_147.jpg.48e949b08df49eb191b42058de407707.jpgxmas_03_148.jpg.6859c74428fe4a517d290fd5838febbe.jpgxmas_03_149.jpg.9118c316e4aa14445a037ca7b8f1b753.jpgxmas_03_150.jpg.d0094736d1b4182d26078bfc432e2a12.jpgxmas_03_151.jpg.0169ee8ff8acc8c7ef9f403fb10fbc17.jpgxmas_03_152.jpg.6894b75e72033c315d4428cde922dca0.jpgxmas_03_153.jpg.793ea618e26d0bfd4b619802c99eddf7.jpgxmas_03_154.jpg.a9493dad0a5fa7224fe165ca0336633e.jpgxmas_03_155.jpg.f93e533b2ae5ecbe09ec219e0f320bb3.jpg

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...