5 hours ago, MysteryModGuy said:

[06/28/2020 - 03:38:50AM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Main..::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop in stack frame 0 in stack 900273 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 03:38:50AM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Main..ApplyOverlays in stack frame 1 in stack 900273 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

Someone in the Discord also had that.
I don't even.

I assume that for some reason, it's not shutting down the existing version of the script when updating, and using the previous version.

Plus apparently a few other fuckups in there to fix, it seems, so I'll poke that while I'm at it.
Oh and thank you A: for the log, and B: for using a spoiler for it :classic_smile:

12 hours ago, Travis77 said:

I think I found (and fixed) the bug. It looks like there was a missing set of parens around the new mcm options. I cleaned up the loop a bit while I was in there debugging. Take what you want of my changes. I have not had the time to test it at all, as I got tripped up by the versioning black magic (pretty cool actually).

CumOverlay_Main.psc 7.99 kB · 13 downloads

I appreciate the attempt while I was asleep, but a good chunk of that is unnecessary additions, though I think I do need to split the function a bit better, which may be half the issue with the v1.3 version of it.

Also, this is why you don't mess with a working system.
Anyway, should have it fixed in a couple hours. In the mean time, I'll re-add 1.2.5 to the download list, until I get 1.3 sorted out.

23 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

@vaultbait See what fucking happens when you people make reasonable suggestions and stubborn me decides "Hey, that's a good idea, I'ma do that"? ?

Anyway, ~10 distracted hours later: MCM options. ?
XML I'll add, if it can be done in-game.
Might need to make that a separate optional download/FOMOD, if not.

No worries, it's an awesome mod either way. I happen to enjoy the added hassle of removing/washing off the accumulated bodily fluids whenever there's a break from the action, and the glowing green radioactive overlays just always annoyed me (I don't know why, chalking it up to weird personal preference), but the necessary edits are easy enough for me to script.

15 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

No worries, it's an awesome mod either way. I happen to enjoy the added hassle of removing/washing off the accumulated bodily fluids whenever there's a break from the action, and the glowing green radioactive overlays just always annoyed me (I don't know why, chalking it up to weird personal preference), but the necessary edits are easy enough for me to script.

perfectionism intensifies

Anyway, should hopefully have things workin again, once I'm done re-checking the plugin in the CK (just compiled scripts :classic_smile:), so shit should be workin again.
And I really need to stop trying to edit the fucking script when I'm tired...

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

I appreciate the attempt while I was asleep, but a good chunk of that is unnecessary additions, though I think I do need to split the function a bit better, which may be half the issue with the v1.3 version of it.

Yep, np. Like I said take what you will. I’ve written enough code to have pretty thick skin about it. Thanks for driving this mod. 

1 hour ago, Travis77 said:

Yep, np. Like I said take what you will. I’ve written enough code to have pretty thick skin about it. Thanks for driving this mod. 

Appreciate it, and I saw the String arrays, so you definitely knew at least some of what you were doing in there :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

perfectionism intensifies

Anyway, should hopefully have things workin again, once I'm done re-checking the plugin in the CK (just compiled scripts :classic_smile:), so shit should be workin again.
And I really need to stop trying to edit the fucking script when I'm tired...

Spoiler

[06/28/2020 - 01:59:48PM] error: Unable to bind script CumOverlay_Starter to CumOverlay_Starter (11000803) because their base types do not match
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Main..::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop in stack frame 0 in stack 900273 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Main..ApplyOverlays in stack frame 1 in stack 900273 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 902779 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 948335 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 920575 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 910683 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 938198 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 926034 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 940306 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 951138 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

Why hath my game forsaken me?

Ok things are getting weird, When i enable the mod and i try to close the game (whether through the exit button or alt + F4) the game freezes and i have to task manager it also if i try to save my game CTD's but when i disable the mod and use the save that didn't have the mod overlay in the first place then everything is fine. I'm so clueless as to what's happening

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, MysteryModGuy said:
  Hide contents

[06/28/2020 - 01:59:48PM] error: Unable to bind script CumOverlay_Starter to CumOverlay_Starter (11000803) because their base types do not match
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Main..::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop in stack frame 0 in stack 900273 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Main..ApplyOverlays in stack frame 1 in stack 900273 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 902779 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 948335 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 920575 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 910683 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 938198 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 926034 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 940306 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 02:03:38PM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 951138 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

Why hath my game forsaken me?

Ok things are getting weird, When i enable the mod and i try to close the game (whether through the exit button or alt + F4) the game freezes and i have to task manager it also if i try to save my game CTD's but when i disable the mod and use the save that didn't have the mod overlay in the first place then everything is fine. I'm so clueless as to what's happening

I noticed one of the people havin issues in the Discord had two lines of that as well, the "bind script" part is fine, and doesn't really affect it (and I removed it with 1.3.3 again, as it's not actually doing much, if anything, besides clutter the log), the rest, not so much.
For whatever reason, the mod's scripts were active when that save was made, and on loading, is apparently still present.
In theory, it should finish what it was doing and exit, and from then on, use the 'in-game resource files' as opposed to the version in the save data, but it doesn't seem to want to do that.

And it's not like there should be any chance of recursion in there anywhere, nor should it be still running when saving unless it's managed to hang, or someone saves way too quickly after an animation.
Anyway, I'm hoping that's fixed now. ?

Edit: Sometimes, some saves are just fucked.
If I somehow contributed to any, well, my bad, but ?‍♀️ if only bethesda gave us literally any decent debugging tools besides a script log

4 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I noticed one of the people havin issues in the Discord had two lines of that as well, the "bind script" part is fine, and doesn't really affect it (and I removed it with 1.3.3 again, as it's not actually doing much, if anything, besides clutter the log), the rest, not so much.
For whatever reason, the mod's scripts were active when that save was made, and on loading, is apparently still present.
In theory, it should finish what it was doing and exit, and from then on, use the 'in-game resource files' as opposed to the version in the save data, but it doesn't seem to want to do that.

And it's not like there should be any chance of recursion in there anywhere, nor should it be still running when saving unless it's managed to hang, or someone saves way too quickly after an animation.
Anyway, I'm hoping that's fixed now. ?

Edit: Sometimes, some saves are just fucked.
If I somehow contributed to any, well, my bad, but ?‍♀️ if only bethesda gave us literally any decent debugging tools besides a script log

unfortunately I still haven't been able to make this mod work, no matter how many animations I start the overlay is not applied.???

I am using a new save game, so I believe it is not a bug in the save.

31 minutes ago, TheShadowHunter said:

unfortunately I still haven't been able to make this mod work, no matter how many animations I start the overlay is not applied.???

I am using a new save game, so I believe it is not a bug in the save.

While I've mentioned it in the Description:

If an animation doesn't have tags, it ain't gunna find anything to apply.

I can poke a papyrus.0.log if you'd like, but the main issue it'll have is either not initialising at all, which it really should be fine doing unless that save's a bit fucked, or there's no tags to use, thus can't do anythin with em.

9 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

While I've mentioned it in the Description:

I can poke a papyrus.0.log if you'd like, but the main issue it'll have is either not initialising at all, which it really should be fine doing unless that save's a bit fucked, or there's no tags to use, thus can't do anythin with em.

I tested at least one animation of each package, and I still can't get it to work.

as i already mentioned, i'm using a new save because i removed the patches from Indarello's, and i'm following this guide.

here is my log, thanks for taking a look at it.

Papyrus.0.log

Spoiler

[06/28/2020 - 05:17:03AM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 167825 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 05:17:03AM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Main..::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop in stack frame 0 in stack 113653 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 05:17:03AM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Main..ApplyOverlays in stack frame 1 in stack 113653 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 05:17:03AM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 150284 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

1 hour ago, TheShadowHunter said:

here is my log, thanks for taking a look at it.

Papyrus.0.log 230.48 kB · 0 downloads

Ah, that.
Not quite sure why that's occurring, as it shouldn't be active on saving, unless you've managed to save far too quickly after an animation, and unless I'm mistaken, there should be little to no chance of running into recursion with the While loops.

Realised it was a bit of a pain only having an on/off quest shutdown & rollback in the plugin, and difficult to get to, so threw it in the MCM options, and adjusted the scripts a bit to use it. Hopefully will work as intended, certainly tried to make it as simple and robust as possible, without ridiculous amounts of unnecessary complexity.

See if it'll still give that warning with 1.3.4, and see if the Rollback will work for ya.

36 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

[06/28/2020 - 05:17:03AM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 167825 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 05:17:03AM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Main..::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop in stack frame 0 in stack 113653 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 05:17:03AM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Main..ApplyOverlays in stack frame 1 in stack 113653 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[06/28/2020 - 05:17:03AM] warning: Function CumOverlay_Starter..OnPlayerLoadGame in stack frame 0 in stack 150284 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

Ah, that.
Not quite sure why that's occurring, as it shouldn't be active on saving, unless you've managed to save far too quickly after an animation, and unless I'm mistaken, there should be little to no chance of running into recursion with the While loops.

Realised it was a bit of a pain only having an on/off quest shutdown & rollback in the plugin, and difficult to get to, so threw it in the MCM options, and adjusted the scripts a bit to use it. Hopefully will work as intended, certainly tried to make it as simple and robust as possible, without ridiculous amounts of unnecessary complexity.

See if it'll still give that warning with 1.3.4, and see if the Rollback will work for ya.

No clue what you did but it now magically works

5 minutes ago, MysteryModGuy said:

No clue what you did but it now magically works

With or without triggerin the Rollback?
Did also adjust the Starter's layout/setup, so it should have properly rebooted to the newer scripts on the save on its own, the Rollback effectively forces it to try that again, and wait for the quest/script to stop.

Either way, glad it's workin :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

With or without triggerin the Rollback?
Did also adjust the Starter's layout/setup, so it should have properly rebooted to the newer scripts on the save on its own, the Rollback effectively forces it to try that again, and wait for the quest/script to stop.

Either way, glad it's workin :classic_smile:

Without rollback ?

17 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ah, that.

well after making a clean save i believe it is now working as it should, take a look at this new log.

Spoiler

[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] CumOverlay Debug: Initialising Main Quest
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] CumOverlay Debug: AAF API version 139 Beta
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] CumOverlay Debug: Successfully initialised.
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] error: Cannot call PlayIdle() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [AkaSingerQuest (51001734)].akasingerquestscript.actionPlayerLoadedGame() - "C:\Users\Akarnan\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\AkaSingerQuestScript.psc" Line 438
    [alias player_ref on quest AkaSingerQuest (51001734)].AkaSingerQuestPlayerRefScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "C:\Users\Akarnan\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\AkaSingerQuestPlayerRefScript.psc" Line 7
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp92"
stack:
    [AkaSingerQuest (51001734)].akasingerquestscript.actionPlayerLoadedGame() - "C:\Users\Akarnan\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\AkaSingerQuestScript.psc" Line 438
    [alias player_ref on quest AkaSingerQuest (51001734)].AkaSingerQuestPlayerRefScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "C:\Users\Akarnan\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\AkaSingerQuestPlayerRefScript.psc" Line 7
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] AAF SEU Debug: AAF API version 139 Beta
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] COverlays: Initialising
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] DN_MainQuests: MCM settings update
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] [RaiderPet] FPAttributes mod found
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] [RaiderPet] Toxic Raider mod not found
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] [RaiderPet] LE piercings mod found
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] [RaiderPet] ASIA mod not found
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] CumOverlay Debug: MCM settings updated.
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:15AM] [DD]: Could not find database2. Reinitializing...
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:15AM] WOTC: Initialization is finished on PlayerRef. Now this alias can use WOTC's functions. CurrentState = WashoutReady
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:16AM] AFV report: AddRace [Race <ServitronRace (0E000F99)>]
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] AAF SEU Debug: AAFReady event
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: Mod is on. Continue updating
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: Saved version is 0.360000
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: Actual version is 0.360000
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: Update is no need
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: Restarting sleeping catch by CheckUpdate request
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: mod stopped
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: End of restarting sleeping catch...
[06/29/2020 - 03:29:11AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:29:46AM] DN_MainQuests: OnSceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:29:46AM] DN_MainQuests: akArgs[5] is 
[06/29/2020 - 03:29:46AM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:29:46AM] [RaiderPet] OnAnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:29:46AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] CumOverlay Debug: OnAnimationStop: grabbing Actors & Tags
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] CumOverlay Debug: AnimationStop tags: []
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop position: Leito Blowjob
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] error: Cannot call EnablePlayerControls() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (CD000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.EnableControls() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2872
    [FPSH_Player (CD000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 3431
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (CD000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.EnableControls() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2873
    [FPSH_Player (CD000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStop() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 3431
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] hasAggressiveTag False hasPlayerRapedMeta False hasConsensualMeta False hasPlayerRapistMeta False isRape False
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] CumOverlay Debug: Attempting to apply overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] FPE: Pregnancy chance for Diana was 1089%. Pregnancy is False
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:38AM] CumOverlay Debug: Looping to apply female overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:38AM] CumOverlay Debug: Female overlay loop done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:38AM] CumOverlay Debug: No valid tags were found!
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:38AM] FPA_Main OnPlayerSex: wasRape False baseWearAmount 10.000000 wasOral False wasVaginal False wasAnal False
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:38AM] CumOverlay Debug: Overlay loops done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:44AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:02AM] DN_MainQuests: OnSceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:02AM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:02AM] DN_MainQuests: akArgs[5] is 
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:02AM] [RaiderPet] OnAnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:02AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:15AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:52AM] error: Cannot call EnablePlayerControls() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (CD000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.EnableControls() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2872
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:52AM] CumOverlay Debug: OnAnimationStop: grabbing Actors & Tags
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:52AM] error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (CD000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.EnableControls() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2873
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:52AM] CumOverlay Debug: AnimationStop tags: ["SavageCabbage", "F_DOGM", "NOFURN", "FINISH", "FACEDOWN", "FromBehind", "Neutral", "HELD3", "LOVE5", "STIM7", "DOM-7", "NULLTOSELF", "PenisToEither"]
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:52AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop position: SC-FM-Dog-Standing01-08Finish
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:52AM] hasAggressiveTag False hasPlayerRapedMeta False hasConsensualMeta False hasPlayerRapistMeta False isRape False
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] CumOverlay Debug: Attempting to apply overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] CumOverlay Debug: Looping to apply female overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] FPE: Pregnancy chance for Diana was 33%. Pregnancy is False
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] CumOverlay Debug: Applying overlay: 'Dog Anal'
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] FPA_Main OnPlayerSex: wasRape False baseWearAmount 10.000000 wasOral False wasVaginal True wasAnal True
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] CumOverlay Debug: Female overlay loop done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] CumOverlay Debug: Overlay loops done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:33:25AM] Unequipped. Not in PA. Set PACW bonus to 0.
[06/29/2020 - 03:33:49AM] Rogg DDManager: OnMCMOpen()
[06/29/2020 - 03:33:49AM] Rogg DDManager: MCM_PrepareAllowed() - start: _i = -1
[06/29/2020 - 03:33:56AM] Rogg DDManager: MCM_PrepareAllowed() - ready
[06/29/2020 - 03:33:57AM] CumOverlay Debug: MCM settings updated.
[06/29/2020 - 03:34:19AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:08AM] DN_MainQuests: OnSceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:08AM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:08AM] DN_MainQuests: akArgs[5] is 
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:09AM] [RaiderPet] OnAnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:09AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:17AM] error: Cannot call Dispel() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HC_Manager (0000080E)].hardcore:hc_managerscript.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\Hardcore\HC_ManagerScript.psc" Line 459
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:51AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] CumOverlay Debug: OnAnimationStop: grabbing Actors & Tags
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] error: Cannot call EnablePlayerControls() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] CumOverlay Debug: AnimationStop tags: []
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop position: Leito Canine Doggy
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] hasAggressiveTag False hasPlayerRapedMeta False hasConsensualMeta False hasPlayerRapistMeta False isRape False
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] CumOverlay Debug: Attempting to apply overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:11AM] CumOverlay Debug: Looping to apply female overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:11AM] CumOverlay Debug: Female overlay loop done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:11AM] CumOverlay Debug: No valid tags were found!
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:11AM] CumOverlay Debug: Overlay loops done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:11AM] FPE: Pregnancy chance for Diana was 33%. Pregnancy is False
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:11AM] FPA_Main OnPlayerSex: wasRape False baseWearAmount 10.000000 wasOral False wasVaginal False wasAnal False
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:35AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:35AM] error: Unable to call GetOwningQuest - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (00098103)].Scene.GetOwningQuest() - "<native>" Line ?
    [DNMasterQuest (000AEC4F)].RadioFailsafeScript.StartAllScenes() - "C:\Users\Samson\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\RadioFailsafeScript.psc" Line 30
    [DNMasterQuest (000AEC4F)].RadioFailsafeScript.OnTimer() - "C:\Users\Samson\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\RadioFailsafeScript.psc" Line 56
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:35AM] AAF SEU Debug: ActiveFunction Started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:35AM] AAF SEU Debug: GetActorUnderCrosshairs has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:36AM] AAF SEU Debug: ActiveFunction is going to handle a sex attempt on SelectedActor.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:36AM] AAF SEU Debug: HandleSexAttempt has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:36AM] AAF SEU Debug: HandleSexAttempt has found that the player wasn't sneaking, going to attempt flirt.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:36AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Started OnStageSet Papyrus Utilities
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:36AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 0 ---> Quest started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:36AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 10 ---> Started the flirtation
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:41AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Started OnStageSet Papyrus Utilities
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:41AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 255 ---> Started THE END
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:41AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Ending the quest safely
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:41AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 0 ---> Quest started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:41AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 254 ---> Checking if scene ended properly
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:45AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:45AM] AAF SEU Debug: ActiveFunction Started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:45AM] AAF SEU Debug: GetActorUnderCrosshairs has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:46AM] AAF SEU Debug: ActiveFunction is going to handle a sex attempt on SelectedActor.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:46AM] AAF SEU Debug: HandleSexAttempt has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:46AM] AAF SEU Debug: HandleSexAttempt has found that the player wasn't sneaking, going to attempt flirt.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:46AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Started OnStageSet Papyrus Utilities
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:46AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 0 ---> Quest started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:46AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 10 ---> Started the flirtation
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:49AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Started OnStageSet Papyrus Utilities
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:49AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 11 ---> Starting to calculate our flirt success
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:49AM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:49AM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt found that AffinitySetting is on, modifying flirt chances...
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:49AM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt has the player succeed at flirtation.
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Started OnStageSet Papyrus Utilities
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 20 ---> Started having sex
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Debug: DoSex has started, AnimationTag is None bForceFurniture is False
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 254 ---> Checking if scene ended properly
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Debug: StartSex: actor0 is Diana [20]
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Ending the quest safely
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Debug: StartSex: actor1 is Preston Garvey [107735]
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:01AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Ending the quest safely
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:17AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] DN_MainQuests: OnSceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] DN_MainQuests: akArgs[5] is AAF_SEU,Consensual
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnSceneInit is for SEU
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: Clearing PausedActors
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] [RaiderPet] OnAnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] error: Cannot call EnablePlayerControls() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop position: 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Doggy (Gagged)
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] CumOverlay Debug: OnAnimationStop: grabbing Actors & Tags
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] CumOverlay Debug: AnimationStop tags: ["GRAYUSER", "F_M", "NOFURN", "DOGGY", "FromBehind", "Aggressive", "Gagged", "HELD3", "STIM7", "LOVE5", "DOM-5", "NULLTOSELF", "PenisToVagina"]
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop is for SEU
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop tags: ["GRAYUSER", "F_M", "NOFURN", "DOGGY", "FromBehind", "Aggressive", "Gagged", "HELD3", "STIM7", "LOVE5", "DOM-5", "NULLTOSELF", "PenisToVagina"]
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] hasAggressiveTag True hasPlayerRapedMeta False hasConsensualMeta True hasPlayerRapistMeta False isRape False
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:32AM] CumOverlay Debug: Attempting to apply overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:32AM] CumOverlay Debug: Looping to apply female overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:33AM] FPE: Pregnancy chance for Diana was 1089%. Pregnancy is False
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:33AM] FPA_Main OnPlayerSex: wasRape False baseWearAmount 10.000000 wasOral False wasVaginal True wasAnal False
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:33AM] CumOverlay Debug: Applying overlay: 'Belly'
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:33AM] CumOverlay Debug: Female overlay loop done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:33AM] CumOverlay Debug: Overlay loops done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:48AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:39:28AM] VM is freezing...
[06/29/2020 - 03:39:28AM] VM is frozen
[06/29/2020 - 03:39:28AM] Saving game...
[06/29/2020 - 03:39:29AM] VM is thawing...
[06/29/2020 - 03:39:29AM] VM is freezing...
[06/29/2020 - 03:39:59AM] Warning: Aborting shutdown freeze - timer expired

however for some reason the Overlays do not appear on my character. I believe it is because of this error.

warning: [086] Id OverlaySet `` Vaginal´´ not found (called by null)

20200629011434_1.jpg

Spoiler
42 minutes ago, TheShadowHunter said:

well after making a clean save i believe it is now working as it should, take a look at this new log.

Reveal hidden contents

[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] CumOverlay Debug: Initialising Main Quest
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] CumOverlay Debug: AAF API version 139 Beta
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] CumOverlay Debug: Successfully initialised.
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] error: Cannot call PlayIdle() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp92"
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] AAF SEU Debug: AAF API version 139 Beta
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] COverlays: Initialising
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] DN_MainQuests: MCM settings update
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] [RaiderPet] FPAttributes mod found
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] [RaiderPet] Toxic Raider mod not found
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] [RaiderPet] LE piercings mod found
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] [RaiderPet] ASIA mod not found
[06/29/2020 - 03:25:50AM] CumOverlay Debug: MCM settings updated.
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:15AM] [DD]: Could not find database2. Reinitializing...
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:15AM] WOTC: Initialization is finished on PlayerRef. Now this alias can use WOTC's functions. CurrentState = WashoutReady
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:16AM] AFV report: AddRace [Race <ServitronRace (0E000F99)>]
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] AAF SEU Debug: AAFReady event
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: Mod is on. Continue updating
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: Saved version is 0.360000
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: Actual version is 0.360000
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: Update is no need
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: Restarting sleeping catch by CheckUpdate request
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: mod stopped
[06/29/2020 - 03:26:17AM] DN_MainQuests: End of restarting sleeping catch...
[06/29/2020 - 03:29:11AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:29:46AM] DN_MainQuests: OnSceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:29:46AM] DN_MainQuests: akArgs[5] is 
[06/29/2020 - 03:29:46AM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:29:46AM] [RaiderPet] OnAnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:29:46AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] CumOverlay Debug: OnAnimationStop: grabbing Actors & Tags
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] CumOverlay Debug: AnimationStop tags: []
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop position: Leito Blowjob
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] error: Cannot call EnablePlayerControls() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] hasAggressiveTag False hasPlayerRapedMeta False hasConsensualMeta False hasPlayerRapistMeta False isRape False
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] CumOverlay Debug: Attempting to apply overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:37AM] FPE: Pregnancy chance for Diana was 1089%. Pregnancy is False
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:38AM] CumOverlay Debug: Looping to apply female overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:38AM] CumOverlay Debug: Female overlay loop done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:38AM] CumOverlay Debug: No valid tags were found!
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:38AM] FPA_Main OnPlayerSex: wasRape False baseWearAmount 10.000000 wasOral False wasVaginal False wasAnal False
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:38AM] CumOverlay Debug: Overlay loops done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:30:44AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:02AM] DN_MainQuests: OnSceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:02AM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:02AM] DN_MainQuests: akArgs[5] is 
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:02AM] [RaiderPet] OnAnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:02AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:15AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:52AM] error: Cannot call EnablePlayerControls() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:52AM] CumOverlay Debug: OnAnimationStop: grabbing Actors & Tags
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:52AM] error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:52AM] CumOverlay Debug: AnimationStop tags: ["SavageCabbage", "F_DOGM", "NOFURN", "FINISH", "FACEDOWN", "FromBehind", "Neutral", "HELD3", "LOVE5", "STIM7", "DOM-7", "NULLTOSELF", "PenisToEither"]
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:52AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop position: SC-FM-Dog-Standing01-08Finish
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:52AM] hasAggressiveTag False hasPlayerRapedMeta False hasConsensualMeta False hasPlayerRapistMeta False isRape False
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] CumOverlay Debug: Attempting to apply overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] CumOverlay Debug: Looping to apply female overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] FPE: Pregnancy chance for Diana was 33%. Pregnancy is False
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] CumOverlay Debug: Applying overlay: 'Dog Anal'
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] FPA_Main OnPlayerSex: wasRape False baseWearAmount 10.000000 wasOral False wasVaginal True wasAnal True
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] CumOverlay Debug: Female overlay loop done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:32:53AM] CumOverlay Debug: Overlay loops done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:33:25AM] Unequipped. Not in PA. Set PACW bonus to 0.
[06/29/2020 - 03:33:49AM] Rogg DDManager: OnMCMOpen()
[06/29/2020 - 03:33:49AM] Rogg DDManager: MCM_PrepareAllowed() - start: _i = -1
[06/29/2020 - 03:33:56AM] Rogg DDManager: MCM_PrepareAllowed() - ready
[06/29/2020 - 03:33:57AM] CumOverlay Debug: MCM settings updated.
[06/29/2020 - 03:34:19AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:08AM] DN_MainQuests: OnSceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:08AM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:08AM] DN_MainQuests: akArgs[5] is 
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:09AM] [RaiderPet] OnAnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:09AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:17AM] error: Cannot call Dispel() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HC_Manager (0000080E)].hardcore:hc_managerscript.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\Hardcore\HC_ManagerScript.psc" Line 459
[06/29/2020 - 03:35:51AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] CumOverlay Debug: OnAnimationStop: grabbing Actors & Tags
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] error: Cannot call EnablePlayerControls() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] CumOverlay Debug: AnimationStop tags: []
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop position: Leito Canine Doggy
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] hasAggressiveTag False hasPlayerRapedMeta False hasConsensualMeta False hasPlayerRapistMeta False isRape False
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:10AM] CumOverlay Debug: Attempting to apply overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:11AM] CumOverlay Debug: Looping to apply female overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:11AM] CumOverlay Debug: Female overlay loop done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:11AM] CumOverlay Debug: No valid tags were found!
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:11AM] CumOverlay Debug: Overlay loops done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:11AM] FPE: Pregnancy chance for Diana was 33%. Pregnancy is False
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:11AM] FPA_Main OnPlayerSex: wasRape False baseWearAmount 10.000000 wasOral False wasVaginal False wasAnal False
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:35AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:35AM] error: Unable to call GetOwningQuest - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<nullptr form> (00098103)].Scene.GetOwningQuest() - "<native>" Line ?
    [DNMasterQuest (000AEC4F)].RadioFailsafeScript.StartAllScenes() - "C:\Users\Samson\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\RadioFailsafeScript.psc" Line 30
    [DNMasterQuest (000AEC4F)].RadioFailsafeScript.OnTimer() - "C:\Users\Samson\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\RadioFailsafeScript.psc" Line 56
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:35AM] AAF SEU Debug: ActiveFunction Started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:35AM] AAF SEU Debug: GetActorUnderCrosshairs has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:36AM] AAF SEU Debug: ActiveFunction is going to handle a sex attempt on SelectedActor.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:36AM] AAF SEU Debug: HandleSexAttempt has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:36AM] AAF SEU Debug: HandleSexAttempt has found that the player wasn't sneaking, going to attempt flirt.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:36AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 0 ---> Quest started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:36AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 10 ---> Started the flirtation
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:41AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 255 ---> Started THE END
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:41AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 0 ---> Quest started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:41AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 254 ---> Checking if scene ended properly
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:45AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:45AM] AAF SEU Debug: ActiveFunction Started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:45AM] AAF SEU Debug: GetActorUnderCrosshairs has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:46AM] AAF SEU Debug: ActiveFunction is going to handle a sex attempt on SelectedActor.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:46AM] AAF SEU Debug: HandleSexAttempt has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:46AM] AAF SEU Debug: HandleSexAttempt has found that the player wasn't sneaking, going to attempt flirt.
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:46AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 0 ---> Quest started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:46AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 10 ---> Started the flirtation
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:49AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Started OnStageSet Papyrus Utilities
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:49AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 11 ---> Starting to calculate our flirt success
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:49AM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt has started
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:49AM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt found that AffinitySetting is on, modifying flirt chances...
[06/29/2020 - 03:36:49AM] AAF SEU Debug: FlirtAttempt has the player succeed at flirtation.
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 20 ---> Started having sex
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Debug: DoSex has started, AnimationTag is None bForceFurniture is False
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Quest Stage 254 ---> Checking if scene ended properly
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Debug: StartSex: actor0 is Diana [20]
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Ending the quest safely
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:00AM] AAF SEU Debug: StartSex: actor1 is Preston Garvey [107735]
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:01AM] AAF SEU Flirt: Ending the quest safely
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:17AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] DN_MainQuests: OnSceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] DN_MainQuests: akArgs[5] is AAF_SEU,Consensual
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnSceneInit is for SEU
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: Clearing PausedActors
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] [RaiderPet] OnAnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:37:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStart event
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] error: Cannot call EnablePlayerControls() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop position: 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Doggy (Gagged)
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] CumOverlay Debug: OnAnimationStop: grabbing Actors & Tags
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] CumOverlay Debug: AnimationStop tags: ["GRAYUSER", "F_M", "NOFURN", "DOGGY", "FromBehind", "Aggressive", "Gagged", "HELD3", "STIM7", "LOVE5", "DOM-5", "NULLTOSELF", "PenisToVagina"]
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop is for SEU
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop tags: ["GRAYUSER", "F_M", "NOFURN", "DOGGY", "FromBehind", "Aggressive", "Gagged", "HELD3", "STIM7", "LOVE5", "DOM-5", "NULLTOSELF", "PenisToVagina"]
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:31AM] hasAggressiveTag True hasPlayerRapedMeta False hasConsensualMeta True hasPlayerRapistMeta False isRape False
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:32AM] CumOverlay Debug: Attempting to apply overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:32AM] CumOverlay Debug: Looping to apply female overlays.
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:33AM] FPE: Pregnancy chance for Diana was 1089%. Pregnancy is False
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:33AM] FPA_Main OnPlayerSex: wasRape False baseWearAmount 10.000000 wasOral False wasVaginal True wasAnal False
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:33AM] CumOverlay Debug: Applying overlay: 'Belly'
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:33AM] CumOverlay Debug: Female overlay loop done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:33AM] CumOverlay Debug: Overlay loops done.
[06/29/2020 - 03:38:48AM] New self esteem value: 2.137220
[06/29/2020 - 03:39:28AM] VM is freezing...
[06/29/2020 - 03:39:28AM] VM is frozen
[06/29/2020 - 03:39:28AM] Saving game...
[06/29/2020 - 03:39:29AM] VM is thawing...
[06/29/2020 - 03:39:29AM] VM is freezing...
[06/29/2020 - 03:39:59AM] Warning: Aborting shutdown freeze - timer expired

however for some reason the Overlays do not appear on my character. I believe it is because of this error.

warning: [086] Id OverlaySet `` Vaginal´´ not found (called by null)

20200629011434_1.jpg

Based on that log, the scripts seem to be workin fine.
Oh and you ran into the same Leito Canine Doggy I saw didn't have tags, when I was testing 1.3.3.

If I had to guess, you have/had Polistiro's "patch for leito and crazy 3.2" or Indarello's "animationaddonandfixes", either of which can cause that, usually the former.
And while I can't read what appears to be Italian, you've also got errors from Farelle's and BP's, both of which are likely from Rules/mod priority issues.
I'll just link to Saya's guide, since we know it'll work fine, when properly followed :classic_smile:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-06032020

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Based on that log, the scripts seem to be workin fine.
Oh and you ran into the same Leito Canine Doggy I saw didn't have tags, when I was testing 1.3.3.

If I had to guess, you have/had Polistiro's "patch for leito and crazy 3.2" or Indarello's "animationaddonandfixes", either of which can cause that, usually the former.
And while I can't read what appears to be Italian, you've also got errors from Farelle's and BP's, both of which are likely from Rules/mod priority issues.
I'll just link to Saya's guide, since we know it'll work fine, when properly followed :classic_smile:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-06032020

thanks for the help, now that i know that everything is fine with your mod, i will try to solve these errors from AAF.:classic_smile:

I will try AAF discord, because I have already followed this guide and I don't know what can be going wrong.

Capturar.PNG

13 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

however for some reason the Overlays do not appear on my character.

Since I didn't see you mention, I'll just confirm... you have tested manually applying an overlay through LooksMenu, right? If that's not working, neither will this.

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Since I didn't see you mention, I'll just confirm... you have tested manually applying an overlay through LooksMenu, right? If that's not working, neither will this.

I still hadn't tried to apply the overlays manually, but after some game time I realized that the overlays of the chest, butt, etc. are appearing normally. the only one that is not working is the overlay of the vagina that is not appearing on the looksmenu.