On 5/10/2021 at 11:29 AM, JBpy said:

It's a bit of a tug of war. You raise the transparency value and it begins to glow slightly in the dark, but lower the value and under the light they are barely visible. I did not find a perfect value, but I am satisfied with the end result.

Yeah, I remember fuckin around with the transparency a bit, and it's a fine line between 'visible' and 'literally blended into nothingness', even with the SM shit. It rapidly goes from bright-green, to patchy, to gone.

I'll throw that up there as an option for people, had a quick look at 'em. :classic_smile:

On 5/11/2021 at 8:45 AM, vaultbait said:

Wow, looks great! My only other wishlist for this mod would be an easy way to swap out the green monster semen for the regular overlay. It kinda makes sense for ghouls (especially glowing ones) but not as much for super mutants and such... I'd honestly just play with more realistic spooge for everyone.

Points to 'Mutant Overlays' in the MCM

Should probably throw in a Ghoul option, come to think of it.
Maybe later...

23 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Points to 'Mutant Overlays' in the MCM

Oh, huh, I somehow never noticed that option. Thanks! ?

Edit: Also, tested it a few minutes ago and the option works as advertised. For some reason I'd always skimmed past it assuming it turned overlays off for creatures and super mutants, and had never bothered to read the help text for it. Shame on me!

18 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Tried reduced glow. 

Basic overlays are literally invisible with vanilla lighing. ?

Yep, works well, and actually realistic. Unless you catch them at the right angle they basically blend in, unlike the originals which look like someone got happy flinging white paint around.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Yep, works well, and actually realistic. Unless you catch them at the right angle they basically blend in, unlike the originals which look like someone got happy flinging white paint around.

Okay, good argument. I'm convinced to give it a round 2. 

(not sarcasm - maybe it'll grow on me)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, alexeiboi said:

i have problem with this mod, after installed, i run the game, in the mod config, it says missing plugin: cum overlay.esp 

i checked MO2, its already enabled, any idea? need help ;-;

Enabling a mod doesn't necessarily enable its plugin, and you'll likely find it's not enabled, in the load-order list.

1 hour ago, peterf.keller said:

does this rely on CNW or any of its assets? can i uninstall it?

image.png.29379d8173b84d59a2691bd9abbce7e3.png

Adjusted and packed up the old CumNWealth assets from Polistiro (mostly adjusted file/folder paths, and the XML's), so you're only reliant on already having them from elsewhere.

Dunno, you tell me...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ecobotstar said:

Does this apply facial cum too? If so I'm not seeing it yet, maybe it would have to be from a specific animation set? Great mod btw :D

I wish (see early comments on the mod).

Had another idea, but that's not really applicable in the way I'd like (whole-body vs face-specific), and been too preoccupied to dig much further.

Until or unless LM is updated to add the ability to apply/remove tints, as you can overlays, it's not likely to happen.
In the unlikely event this occurs, it's basically top of my 'to-do' list, with the old facial overlays lying around, or some of the newer ones from Kziitd.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, HabibHanson said:

Does this integrate with wash out that cum? I can't seem to get the overlays to disappear by any means other than going into looksmenu and removing the overlays.

Yes, but you might need to re-register shit in WotC for them to properly remove any overlays (in general, not specific to my mod). Have had to do so myself a few times before, after building stuff.

On 9/9/2021 at 11:12 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Yes, but you might need to re-register shit in WotC for them to properly remove any overlays (in general, not specific to my mod). Have had to do so myself a few times before, after building stuff.

Hi there, I've re-registered WOTC several times at this point but it still doesn't allow a shower (CWSS Redux) to remove the overlays. Anything else you could advise? Thanks

1 hour ago, JHUNT said:

Hi there, I've re-registered WOTC several times at this point but it still doesn't allow a shower (CWSS Redux) to remove the overlays. Anything else you could advise? Thanks

Assuming you've had them built when trying to register 'em, not really. Haven't really had issues like that anywhere.

Am also tired, so apologies if this comes off as dismissive or anything, but the removal of overlays, is essentially 'beyond the scope of the mod'.
Meaning, all it's doing is the setup and application of overlays. Once the info's sent and it's called to apply overlays, it's all up to AAF and LM's systems to apply and otherwise handle the overlays.
Build Your Own Pool (BYOP) is an alternative (and can be used with CWSS, last I knew).

Can also try goin and takin a swim for a while, and see if CWSS starts its "strip naked, slowly remove overlays, then re-equip player" behaviour.
Often how I remove 'em when out and about.

• 4 months later...

I'm having trouble with glowing green mutant cum not disappearing, so my character now looks like a painter went completely insane and only had one type of paint to work with.
Normal cum disappears in time, but looking at my character's overlays in (slm 14) there's this long list of overlays, some of which are exactly the same, that I have to painstakingly remove one by one.

8 hours ago, Darkanna17 said:

I'm having trouble with glowing green mutant cum not disappearing, so my character now looks like a painter went completely insane and only had one type of paint to work with.
Normal cum disappears in time, but looking at my character's overlays in (slm 14) there's this long list of overlays, some of which are exactly the same, that I have to painstakingly remove one by one.

While not a fix, there is a toggle in the MCM to make creatures and mutants use the normal overlays rather than the glowing green ones.

12 hours ago, Darkanna17 said:

Normal cum disappears in time

They're treated identically, in the XML, by AAF and presumably, by LooksMenu, so it's more likely the usual LooksMenu shenanigans of shit not being removed when it should.

but looking at my character's overlays in (slm 14) there's this long list of overlays, some of which are exactly the same, that I have to painstakingly remove one by one.

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

The other alternative is to use WOTC which definitely washes it off https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8338-wash-out-that-cum/

This, basically.
Mostly intended to be used with shit like WotC.

2 hours ago, Darkanna17 said:

Cheers for the suggestion, I've been eyeing WoTC for about a week now, but the comments makes it looks sketchy. I'll give it a go anyway since it seems to be well endorsed outside of its own forum.

I found it works really well. If you want showers you'll also need BYOP https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13316?tab=files or CWSS if you can find it. I've always used BYOP myself.

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, keith5544 said:

so im using ikaros custom race mod

do i have to do something for the custom race

I looked into it with IKAROS or similar (Apollo, I think?) for a friend, a few months after initially releasing this mod, and there's some sort of fuckery for different races, which means the overlays, despite supposedly being applied, are simply not visible at all.

So, yes, I'm pretty sure it's due to being a custom race, as far as I know, and I've no real idea why.