On 8/4/2020 at 3:14 PM, spicydoritos said:

By default, they're supposed to clear after 300 seconds (I've changed mine to stay until washed out).  Once in a while they would stick around, back when I still let them auto clear, but I think that's a bug with Looksmenu.

Hey I was wondering how you made them stay until washed out? It used to be that way for me but now the cum overlays disappear after a few minutes. I have just business installed and I want my prostitutes to look used until they shower

3 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Hey I was wondering how you made them stay until washed out? It used to be that way for me but now the cum overlays disappear after a few minutes. I have just business installed and I want my prostitutes to look used until they shower

I'll have some options I think, once I update it (eventually, rather put off by sheer volume of .bgem editing I was lookin at, at least for now), but it's as simple as removing the 'duration=""' from the XML.
Like so;
Cum_overlayData.xml

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 9:54 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

I'll have some options I think, once I update it (eventually, rather put off by sheer volume of .bgem editing I was lookin at, at least for now), but it's as simple as removing the 'duration=""' from the XML.
Like so;
Cum_overlayData.xml

Mine is the oposite. I just installed the mod and the overlay does not disapear, even if i use wotc. It only disappears if i uninstall the mod, load and save game and then reinstall the mod.

28 minutes ago, stormk7 said:

Mine is the oposite. I just installed the mod and the overlay does not disapear, even if i use wotc. It only disappears if i uninstall the mod, load and save game and then reinstall the mod.

You can remove any overlays, via LooksMenu and slm 14 1 in the in-game console, WotC uses the same underlying functions from LooksMenu itself.

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2020 at 5:47 PM, Thingolf said:

Cant get it to work, for some reason I cant get ANY overlays to works, (cum, tats etc). When i enter the console command menu and go into the overlays menu, there are no options there at all...

Maybe you somehow it fail to install or missing some thing in the progress?

• 5 weeks later...
Spoiler
3 hours ago, Ashhelyn said:

Anyone have a fix for only females applying cum effects? I've tried changing all the settings around with no luck :/ All of my mods are working without fault, and all of my aaf's have been installed off of the "up to date" guide exactly as explained. All of the overlays work in looksmenu.

Provided it's not a different race (like IKAROS), it should work fine, male or female.
If they apply properly in LooksMenu, the rest is pretty much down to the anim tags.

• 2 weeks later...

I really love this mod.

1) adding the disappear timer to the setting would be great, manually set mine to -1 never. 

2) I also feel like the cum disappears after getting taped by 15 raids. I would want buckets of fun after that. Poring down the leg would be very immersive. 

3) Sprit. As many of the various rape mod scenarios go, I can imagine spitting being a common occurrence.  A spitting audio played after witch a decal was laude onto preconfigured parts of the body would do wonders. 

3) piss: this is a little further down the easy to implement list, but I can’t imagine any brainded raider after raping a woman and filling her up with come would like a nice big leak on her, or even a shit

Sorry for reading too much DE Sade but he would feel at home here. Holycow, that would make an amazing quest line!!!

also the third thing actually  at a party way to many years ago

12 hours ago, zato770 said:

1) adding the disappear timer to the setting would be great, manually set mine to -1 never. 

While technically possible, far more work than it'd be worth.
And the XML value's quite easy to change, for people who want different durations/want to remove it by other means.

2) I also feel like the cum disappears after getting taped by 15 raids.

Have suspected somethin fucky to do with the overlays applying, but was never able to narrow it down beyond "LooksMenu Shenanigans™" or "Papyrus Shenanigans™".

3) Sprit. As many of the various rape mod scenarios go, I can imagine spitting being a common occurrence. 

3) piss: this is a little further down the easy to implement list

While both would technically be in a similar scope as this mod, they're better done in the anims themselves, or the XML's for them, as the "orgasm effects" have been.
The cum alone, is difficult to spot in some places, without literally glowing, either of those would only be even less visible,

Water/liquid effects in FO4 are a nightmare, and even in Skyrim don't seem to be terribly doable, much as it'd be wonderful to have, without proper engine-side liquid handling, as Unity/Unreal tend to be able to do, it's mostly a pipe-dream.
Hell, fairly sure 'swimming' is really 'flying slowly, with no gravity', at least if you dig deep enough.

Not sure if this has been reported but with this mod on, dismemberment on arms/hands/legs have this green glow overlay just like the supermutant goo color. I turned off this mod and it goes away so its most likely this mod causing the issue or sharing something.

Is it possible to either fix this or have a version without super mutant functions?

5 hours ago, ray314 said:

Not sure if this has been reported but with this mod on, dismemberment on arms/hands/legs have this green glow overlay just like the supermutant goo color. I turned off this mod and it goes away so its most likely this mod causing the issue or sharing something.

Is it possible to either fix this or have a version without super mutant functions?

Have never even heard of that happening, from any mod. Would need far more info to go off of, as well as screenshots, and even then, I doubt I could narrow it down, as nothing in the mod remotely relates to, or touches, Dismemberment-related files/mesh parts...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. First of all, great mod. My last playthru on fo4 i had abandoned any idea of a cum overlay since it was just too complex to have it functioning, yours is much simpler and that is very pleasant.

After that, i have absolutely no idea if it is feasible and/or if there would be a lot of people interested by it but, would it be possible to have the overlays removed by the "cleaning" action that you do by going in the water or using soap in "get dirty"? I keep finding it a bit weird to get out of the shower with a pristine skin but still spunk all over my character...

3 hours ago, moushna said:

Hi. First of all, great mod. My last playthru on fo4 i had abandoned any idea of a cum overlay since it was just too complex to have it functioning, yours is much simpler and that is very pleasant.

After that, i have absolutely no idea if it is feasible and/or if there would be a lot of people interested by it but, would it be possible to have the overlays removed by the "cleaning" action that you do by going in the water or using soap in "get dirty"? I keep finding it a bit weird to get out of the shower with a pristine skin but still spunk all over my character...

Wash Out That Cum is what you're after.

Just need that, and one of the mods in its requirements.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, drake_hoard said:

Hi,

I have a little problem, I have several "markings" on my body and they stay permanent, even the "wash out" mod doesn't remove it. How can I get rid of it. Is it possible to simply save without the mod installed and reinstall it later?

Thanks for help in advance

Open up the Looksmenu via console (slm 14). Go into Body, then Overlays, and clear out the ones you don't want.

15 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Open up the Looksmenu via console (slm 14). Go into Body, then Overlays, and clear out the ones you don't want.

Thanks, it works!

And with that I realized, that stupid me experimented with the overlay tab after creation and put them on myself *facedesk* Without Your help, I wouldn't realize that ;)

• 2 weeks later...