Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2023 at 2:21 PM, Bernise said:

New cow... I mean bull?

bullsims.png.0698ac4fc1096c52d36e7a0a5029287b.png

Hello Berni is the cow or bull head available in one of the collection files or is it something not yet public? Where can i download it? Also, is the head only a male version, and if so, will there be a female version too? Or is it just a reshaped horse head? Btw where can i download the mod for those hooves?

Edited by Patrick16
On 6/14/2023 at 7:53 PM, Patrick16 said:

Hello Berni is the cow or bull head available in one of the collection files or is it something not yet public? Where can i download it? Also, is the head only a male version, and if so, will there be a female version too? Or is it just a reshaped horse head? Btw where can i download the mod for those hooves?

Hi, Everything in this pic is not available for public yet. The bovine head is just reshaped  werewolf head, I decided I'll make more accurate furry heads instead of trying to make furry-human egg-shaped head just to fit hairstyles lol. And yes it'll be male and female version.

Spoiler

Ignore nose, its WIP and i need to make feline overlay?

lion.png.b8a9b6fd0b59d5ff46e407612f92c5c3.png

Edited by Bernise
45 minutes ago, tanuhk said:

so do the ears on the new heads use the werewolves ear bones? if they do, they'll animate, which would be awesome! (the new heads look great too btw) ?

they'd animate only if the sim is a werewolf, that's because the animation has to take the bones into consideration. so it all depends if Berni made them with werewolves in mind.

13 hours ago, SushiPrettySober said:

i have this with tongue and basically all penises

Try to download my mod again, it's been updated to new WW rig some time ago.

16 hours ago, tanuhk said:

so do the ears on the new heads use the werewolves ear bones? if they do, they'll animate, which would be awesome! (the new heads look great too btw) ?

yea different rig and no ears bones, so sadly they won't animate. You could possibly put it on werewolf if you want howling minotaur?

3 hours ago, SushiPrettySober said:

to be fair whickedwhims has a new update (3 of june) and your mods say they where updated in march.. maybe the new ww update broke it?

try to disable the separate tongue thingy

it's in WW settings, might be called animated tongue or something like that

I've had issues with it on custom heads anyways

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
1 hour ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

try to disable the separate tongue thingy

it's in WW settings, might be called animated tongue or something like that

I've had issues with it on custom heads anyways

what about the distorted penises?

also it appears to only be with the bunny head,,

06-18-23_1-34-45 AM.png

Edited by SushiPrettySober
2 hours ago, SushiPrettySober said:

sadly cant find it.. idk where to look in settings >..<

Click on your Sim, Go to WW pie menu then click on settings once there go to sex settings --> Sex interaction settings --> Advanced Sex Interaction Settings and finally uncheck the animated tongue option.

Been having trouble with the penises for awhile too tbh.

11 hours ago, SushiPrettySober said:

hmm... when i remove the "muzzle morph" files, the shapes of the muzzles all reshape back to normal... what is happening? xD

also.. the morphs dont seem to work AT ALL :((

I think they were broken, not sure if Berni issued a fix of his own but awhile back I made my own and posted it to my site here;

https://thefurs.benjifox.gay/mods/replacements/

image.thumb.png.2c939883a0ba013cdad5f1635b974757.png

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
11 hours ago, Roxie Lyerri said:

Click on your Sim, Go to WW pie menu then click on settings once there go to sex settings --> Sex interaction settings --> Advanced Sex Interaction Settings and finally uncheck the animated tongue option.

Been having trouble with the penises for awhile too tbh.

Tryed that.. tongue is still there.... doesnt do anything :(

19 hours ago, SushiPrettySober said:

what about the distorted penises?

also it appears to only be with the bunny head,,

06-18-23_1-34-45 AM.png

Hmm that tongue is not even part of the head, I suggest using Sims 4 Tray Importer to narrow down which CC is used on individual sim