Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

4 hours ago, deamonsead said:

hey guys! i'm having a bit of trouble here... for some reason CAS isn't recognizing the hard penises (aside from the human sheath one), only the soft ones show up. any idea what's up/how to fix?

You aren't supposed to add them in CAS though.

They're for WW

6 hours ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

You aren't supposed to add them in CAS though.

They're for WW

i know, but sometimes i like to make outfits that have the hard penis out. the old version had them able to be equipped in CAS, so i guess i just assumed it was still supposed to be that way lol. didnt realize it was an intentional change. ty for the reply!

3 hours ago, deamonsead said:

i know, but sometimes i like to make outfits that have the hard penis out. the old version had them able to be equipped in CAS, so i guess i just assumed it was still supposed to be that way lol. didnt realize it was an intentional change. ty for the reply!

I'm not sure it was intentionally hid, maybe it was but also try a swatch on the soft cock - it might be there. But don't quote me on that it's just a guess.

On 7/17/2023 at 12:51 PM, Bernise said:

yeah I do plan to make a goat

Any planned release date or is it still WIP or it isn't even WIP yet?

Update: almost forgot, what about pig or boar head and tail? Is that also planned or is that WAY further in the future to be added into the collection?

Edited by Patrick16
another idea
9 hours ago, Patrick16 said:

Any planned release date or is it still WIP or it isn't even WIP yet?

Update: almost forgot, what about pig or boar head and tail? Is that also planned or is that WAY further in the future to be added into the collection?

It's WIP, I'd like to make two kinds of head with more erect and floppy ears and different horns variants. I don't have any release date, i'm basically making this mod whenever I (want lol) have some free time, could it be next month or three.

As for boars, It didn't cross my mind to make one but it sounds interesting i might add it in far future, maybe after i finish kangaroo because it's also something i wanted to add.

Edited by Bernise
20 hours ago, Bernise said:

It's WIP, I'd like to make two kinds of head with more erect and floppy ears and different horns variants. I don't have any release date, i'm basically making this mod whenever I (want lol) have some free time, could it be next month or three.

As for boars, It didn't cross my mind to make one but it sounds interesting i might add it in far future, maybe after i finish kangaroo because it's also something i wanted to add.

Thanks for letting me know.

Hi, today I've went to play with my werewolf (the expansion) household for the first time since downloading the ranch pack, as well the latest WW update, and suddenly the werewolf penises are not working? They appear normally when the characters are just walking around nude, but as soon as an animation starts, they completely disappear, which is not something that was happening beforehand. Has anyone else ran into that problem? Or has any idea of what could be causing the issue?

11 hours ago, Dusklycanroc16 said:

Hi, today I've went to play with my werewolf (the expansion) household for the first time since downloading the ranch pack, as well the latest WW update, and suddenly the werewolf penises are not working? They appear normally when the characters are just walking around nude, but as soon as an animation starts, they completely disappear, which is not something that was happening beforehand. Has anyone else ran into that problem? Or has any idea of what could be causing the issue?

any time a big patch appears like that, waiting around. from two weeks, sometimes up to a month is a good idea until everything is fixed up
that being said there might be something in WW or the body part files that got broken by the update. make sure you have the latest WW and if its still happening, Berni might need to look into it.

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
On 7/30/2023 at 8:37 AM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

any time a big patch appears like that, waiting around. from two weeks, sometimes up to a month is a good idea until everything is fixed up
that being said there might be something in WW or the body part files that got broken by the update. make sure you have the latest WW and if its still happening, Berni might need to look into it.

I decided to try an older version of WW after reading your comment and it worked! Thanks for that

• 2 weeks later...

Werewolf dicks are like shrunk for some reason? I've tried removing all my mods, I've tried removing everything but the main wicked whims files and the werewolf dicks and nothing works. They end up super tiny. Canine dicks work on regular sims though (or non transformed sims) :/

I have a problem, I don't know why but the other vaginas don't appear, all the male ones seemed to work fine and I tried removing all the mods and leaving only the penises,
vaginas and the furry mod next to the wickedwhims and they still don't show up, any idea why this is happening? I recently reinstalled the game and downloaded all the mods again so everything is in its most recent version.

image.png.5afad96b51da6904120e81989b5f8d82.png

When I start the game it tells me that everything is loaded into the game and nothing is left behind

Edited by dto
On 8/13/2023 at 12:00 AM, dto said:

I have a problem, I don't know why but the other vaginas don't appear, all the male ones seemed to work fine and I tried removing all the mods and leaving only the penises,
vaginas and the furry mod next to the wickedwhims and they still don't show up, any idea why this is happening? I recently reinstalled the game and downloaded all the mods again so everything is in its most recent version.

image.png.5afad96b51da6904120e81989b5f8d82.png

When I start the game it tells me that everything is loaded into the game and nothing is left behind

Does anyone know why this happens? please?

hello, sorry if you already answered this but I am having trouble getting the muzzle adjustment to work, it works just fine for the bovine head but i cannot get the muzzles to move, male and female, feline and canine. just using the original mod I couldnt get it to work

• 2 weeks later...

Having issues with the muzzle morph not working properly on both the savestate mod and this one, only affects females though. Tested both without other mods and tried reinstalling them but I think EA themselves broke the morph

(broken morph on females)

broken muzzle on females.png

(functional morph on males)

working muzzle on males.png

Edited by Diztracted