Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

On 6/16/2023 at 11:32 AM, Bernise said:

Hi, Everything in this pic is not available for public yet. The bovine head is just reshaped  werewolf head, I decided I'll make more accurate furry heads instead of trying to make furry-human egg-shaped head just to fit hairstyles lol. And yes it'll be male and female version.

Reveal hidden contents

Ignore nose, its WIP and i need to make feline overlay?

lion.png.b8a9b6fd0b59d5ff46e407612f92c5c3.png

So.. is there any official or unofficial estimated date for the release or is it still unknown? Just curious.

On 6/22/2023 at 7:29 AM, CardinalBirb said:

I noticed that changing the stomach colour changes the colour of the ear, but is there a way to change only the colour of the ears? I want the insides to be pink but I want to keep the skin that I have elsewhere.

Screenshot 2023-06-22 132719.png

Screenshot 2023-06-22 132748.png

1. no, that's from how the UV works. UV is just how the texture translates to the model. there may be a custom version made but not sure how much sense may that make (considering the somewhat limited space in the Sim UV texture as of right now, and possibility of conflicting with other CC/cas items you have), but as is you can't do anything in game about it. it requires modification if you really want to go this custom.

2. neither Berni neither me are the authors of the original furry mod. just a heads up, we may be able help but at the end of the day the head you're using is from the base furry mod. Tim doesn't always have the time (or realistic capacity) to support everyone, especially considering the somewhat big audience of the mod - but iirc the best way to reach them is YouTube comments - don't quote me on that though.

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
50 minutes ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

1. no, that's from how the UV works. UV is just how the texture translates to the model. there may be a custom version made but not sure how much sense may that make (considering the somewhat limited space in the Sim UV texture as of right now, and possibility of conflicting with other CC/cas items you have), but as is you can't do anything in game about it. it requires modification if you really want to go this custom.

2. neither Berni neither me are the authors of the original furry mod. just a heads up, we may be able help but at the end of the day the head you're using is from the base furry mod. Tim doesn't always have the time (or realistic capacity) to support everyone, especially considering the somewhat big audience of the mod - but iirc the best way to reach them is YouTube comments - don't quote me on that though.

got it, thanks I'll just have black ears, am ok with that tbh. minor thing

13 minutes ago, CardinalBirb said:

got it, thanks I'll just have black ears, am ok with that tbh. minor thing

No prob!

if you ever look into making custom textures tho, might as well color them as you like. seeing how now you picked to just not have a texture there ^^

there is a neat simplified video by Tim on how to do it, at least the main basic necessary things. 

this may not be for everyone but if you're interested, do give it a watch and maybe you'll learn something :3

if you want some help in stuff like figuring out bits and bobs about it, if you for example don't find where the ear texture is - do shoot me a dm here on LL and I can direct you to a place : >

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
fix LL being stupid and replacing :> with the lol emoji, by just typing : >
6 hours ago, Patrick16 said:

So.. is there any official or unofficial estimated date for the release or is it still unknown? Just curious.

At the end of june most likely.

13 hours ago, Equien said:

how do I color the werewolf form penis? the tattoo works only on human and if I open paint mode the werewolf penis disappears and I can't paint it

Search for werewolf penis color canine/human in tattoo tab

On 6/25/2023 at 8:26 PM, Bernise said:

By the way i almost forgot, any plans for a goat head or anything goat related to be added into the mod?

Just curious, that's all.

Edited by Patrick16
22 hours ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

No prob!

if you ever look into making custom textures tho, might as well color them as you like. seeing how now you picked to just not have a texture there ^^

there is a neat simplified video by Tim on how to do it, at least the main basic necessary things. 

this may not be for everyone but if you're interested, do give it a watch and maybe you'll learn something :3

if you want some help in stuff like figuring out bits and bobs about it, if you for example don't find where the ear texture is - do shoot me a dm here on LL and I can direct you to a place : >

oh neat! I'll keep this in mind and thanks for the offer for help!

3 minutes ago, CardinalBirb said:

Assuming I had the previous version, do I only need to download the last two files for the cow update? or should I download and replace everything?

No, download only the last two. IDK why site updated everything...

I'm only interested in adding the werewolf penis into my game, but when putting that file in the mesh just takes the texture of the fur. After reading I saw that there is a tattoo that adds it, but when going back to the regular sim version of the werewolf, I don't see the tattoo. I'm probably missing something, but so far I can't really figure it out...

17 hours ago, Bernise said:

No, download only the last two. IDK why site updated everything...

gotcha thanks! In the future if files get updated would it be possible to include in the description which files to download? or put a date next to the file names. I think it would make things easier! If it's a lot of trouble then don't worry, it's not a huge issue haha

On 6/25/2023 at 3:26 PM, Bernise said:

yeah, I tried both and it shows on my sims human form penis, but the werewolf remains the color of the fur

On 6/16/2023 at 4:32 AM, Bernise said:

Hi, Everything in this pic is not available for public yet. The bovine head is just reshaped  werewolf head, I decided I'll make more accurate furry heads instead of trying to make furry-human egg-shaped head just to fit hairstyles lol. And yes it'll be male and female version.

Hide contents

Ignore nose, its WIP and i need to make feline overlay?

lion.png.b8a9b6fd0b59d5ff46e407612f92c5c3.png

are you planning on overriding the werewolves with this?

14 hours ago, LuciusJac said:

are you planning on overriding the werewolves with this?

I'm actually working on something like this!

and I plan to make the mod use those bits

I just have to get through all of the non werewolf NPCs first.

Berni generally only makes add-in custom content, override mods generally require updates from time to time and I've noticed they prefer making whatever they like as an addition.