Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

14 hours ago, Diztracted said:

Having issues with the muzzle morph not working properly on both the savestate mod and this one, only affects females though. Tested both without other mods and tried reinstalling them but I think EA themselves broke the morph

(broken morph on females)

broken muzzle on females.png

(functional morph on males)

working muzzle on males.png

it was broken by the werewolves patch and I made a fix for it
you can grab it here https://thefurs.benjifox.gay/mods/replacements/
make sure to replace the file with the one you got
 image.png.66c7655b311aa4a49d5baf9384547b7c.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 1:51 AM, Bernise said:

It's WIP, I'd like to make two kinds of head with more erect and floppy ears and different horns variants. I don't have any release date, i'm basically making this mod whenever I (want lol) have some free time, could it be next month or three.

As for boars, It didn't cross my mind to make one but it sounds interesting i might add it in far future, maybe after i finish kangaroo because it's also something i wanted to add.

Are there any planned updates so far or are they not available yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, All

Ran into a very minor issue that i wanted to ask about...the eye preset for furry heads is gone for me on alien sims, which i swear it used to be available before because i made a furry alien before it just vanished...anyway to fix it? 

This is a new alien i made btw not the previous i mentioned. Her disguise is fine as shown

image_2023-10-13_170326671.png

image_2023-10-13_172000627.png

Edited by Roxie Lyerri
More Info
On 8/20/2023 at 11:42 PM, Merc666 said:

I can't get the werewolf penis to show up on my female trans sim!! Any help?

I'm having the same issue, actually. It works fine on males, both soft and hard, but on my female trans Sim it will only show whenever she's naked and disappears during WW animations. How to fix that?

Edit: Forgot to add the detail that this happens when she's transformed, in her WereSim form. The penis works fine on male WereSims, but in her case, it disappears as soon as WW animations start being played. It'll reappear once the animation is canceled.

Edited by AnnaMally
On 10/14/2023 at 1:03 PM, Roxie Lyerri said:

Hi, All

Ran into a very minor issue that i wanted to ask about...the eye preset for furry heads is gone for me on alien sims, which i swear it used to be available before because i made a furry alien before it just vanished...anyway to fix it? 

This is a new alien i made btw not the previous i mentioned. Her disguise is fine as shown

image_2023-10-13_170326671.png

image_2023-10-13_172000627.png

You need to edit it in sims4 studio with the alien flag, also this furry preset isn't by Berni it's from savestate so report it to them instead

14 hours ago, The_Countess said:

You need to edit it in sims4 studio with the alien flag, also this furry preset isn't by Berni it's from savestate so report it to them instead

I don't know if they still support the mod tbh, I did try to find it in sims studio but i dunno what file is it the furry preset the one i tried wouldn't let me do anything with it.

Edited by Roxie Lyerri
On 10/18/2023 at 4:18 AM, Roxie Lyerri said:

I don't know if they still support the mod tbh, I did try to find it in sims studio but i dunno what file is it the furry preset the one i tried wouldn't let me do anything with it.

i usually just un-occult the sim and apply to them as they're still default non occult sims then readd the occult. because futzing with the files, breaks them sometimes. when i tried to add spellcaster support to one file i remember it corrupting it no matter how i went about it.

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2023 at 5:21 AM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

i usually just un-occult the sim and apply to them as they're still default non occult sims then readd the occult. because futzing with the files, breaks them sometimes. when i tried to add spellcaster support to one file i remember it corrupting it no matter how i went about it.

Alright,i will try that

On 10/29/2023 at 11:05 AM, Patrick16 said:

So, any update on the kangaroo head, the goat head or any head in particular?

Well, models are done I just need to make some textures (not really sure about colors yet). For ETA i would say next week, so 9-10 Nov, I don't really want to drag it any longer.

Spoiler

01_11.2023_18-07-23.png.c43a074edfc62d994d1814a495969545.png

Spoiler

01_11.2023_18-07-41.png.08fe2dc39952b83ed0e94f10da095e93.png

Spoiler

01_11.2023_18-14-23.png.c4f770b0a13a0641161504cfdc9dd2a3.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 3:32 AM, Bernise said:

Hi, Everything in this pic is not available for public yet. The bovine head is just reshaped  werewolf head, I decided I'll make more accurate furry heads instead of trying to make furry-human egg-shaped head just to fit hairstyles lol. And yes it'll be male and female version.

Hide contents

Ignore nose, its WIP and i need to make feline overlay?

lion.png.b8a9b6fd0b59d5ff46e407612f92c5c3.png

Hello, i have a question, this head is allí ready?

Goat and Kangaroo models look great Berni, great job!

Quick question for anyone who can answer, is there any mod out there that gives the default Savestate digitigrade legs claws? I understand Berni has digitigrade legs with claws but i find they sometimes don't quite look the part for say, feline sims, as they look more like dog paws. I understand i could just do this myself but my blender knowledge is far too lacking to make anything that would look good.

Image of the exact legs i'm talking about:

Screenshot 2023-11-18 124713.png

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, olkl1234 said:

Bernie's kangaroo head is different from EA's human head
So there is no way to avoid hair glitch

Oh ok. Thanks for telling me. That sucks, I guess I'll just have to keep that character with Savestate's feline head if I want to use that hair (this is what she looks like with the Savestate head. Sorry it's so zoomed out, this is the only picture I have of her right now)

Mandy the Kangaroo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...