Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

On 12/12/2023 at 5:07 PM, Gp_ultrasam said:

hey I want to ask for help with the huski's eyes error I don't know how to solve it and I re-read the entire text and nothing changed eyes ears and whatever shit please I need help

Husky head is different from other heads because it has heterochromia so you need to select correct eyes for it. I think file was Berni_eye_husky (and blue icon in game or smtg like that).

On 12/13/2023 at 8:07 PM, tototo111 said:

Hello, would it be possible to add condom support for your penis models?

I think so? I haven't explored condoms in WW but i suppose i'll need to make one for each type of dick.

On 12/29/2023 at 4:50 AM, cwallabe said:

Hello! I was wondering which of your mods give werewolf sims the muscles and nipples that are in a couple of the screenshots you uploaded? I attached the screenshots in particular. Any info would be really helpful, thanks!

Hi, I just combined two overlays - muscular sim and werewolf fur in photoshop. The only issue is it's barely visible on darker fur.

Here you go
Berni_male_werewolf_overlay.package

Berni_female_werewolf_overlay.package

As an aside, would it take you a lot of effort to make your werewolf canine penis CC compatible with EachUisge's digitigrade werewolves override? Is that something easily patched? If not, no worries! EachUisge has a nsfw version but it's always nice to have options hehe. Here's the graphic error that currently happens when I use EachUsige's digitigrade override with your werewolf penis CC for reference.

Screenshot 2023-12-30 233051.jpg

On 12/31/2023 at 6:36 AM, cwallabe said:

As an aside, would it take you a lot of effort to make your werewolf canine penis CC compatible with EachUisge's digitigrade werewolves override? Is that something easily patched? If not, no worries! EachUisge has a nsfw version but it's always nice to have options hehe. Here's the graphic error that currently happens when I use EachUsige's digitigrade override with your werewolf penis CC for reference.

Well i can't say it's something that can be easily patched, more like i'd need to make new bottom to match feet and it's not something i'm keen to do (maybe if more people will request it?)
I'm open to work with other authors for more compatible furry mods, I can understand If you find something cool you'd want it to play nice with other mods.

On 1/2/2024 at 1:34 PM, pizzazz said:

Thanks for these, use them all the time for my weres. If you ever want to get into sharks i found a ref that might be handy lol https://twitter.com/FABBLab/status/1093216926149402624

Lmao please use drawings as reference next time. As degenerate as I am it's not something i want to see in the morning.

I'm not sure about double dicks, i don't think they'll look good with animations. Well unless it's for pure cosmetic look then maybe...

1 hour ago, Bernise said:

Lmao please use drawings as reference next time. As degenerate as I am it's not something i want to see in the morning.

I'm not sure about double dicks, i don't think they'll look good with animations. Well unless it's for pure cosmetic look then maybe...

Sorry my bad, I tried to find ref drawings but couldn't find any weirdly

Yeah double prob wouldn't work without clipping but the way they open up is kinda cool, just an idea was all

• 2 weeks later...

hey there I just wanted to ask if there is any way to make the breasts a bit bigger??? Because I like to play as female sims with a very large body but the breast size doesn't match the breast size in werewolf form. There is also the problem of the breasts disappearing when you put cloths on. Here are some images to show you what I'm talking about.

Screenshot 2024-01-15 102225.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 102320.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 102417.png

7 hours ago, GoofyBoo said:

Having some texture issues with the ears and tails. Everything else seems fine but the add-on parts just go full black, but copies textures from hats apparently. Any way to fix this?

Appendages don't play nice without a fur pattern (body tattoo). Accessory textures have been bugged for as long as I've used the mod.

15 hours ago, GoofyBoo said:

Having some texture issues with the ears and tails. Everything else seems fine but the add-on parts just go full black, but copies textures from hats apparently. Any way to fix this?

UVs overlap. No way without redoing any and all furry mod addons to date, unless you want to clone the accessories you're interested in and rearrange the UV in the cloned versions.

Edit: I remembered that Sora did a few edits of some hats she liked and wanted to use on anthro sims. so you could get those, unless you want a specific hat she didn't redo.

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy

Hi, first of all thanks for the mod. This makes WW use with werewolves much better. As it is, I only use this mod for the werewolf penis and I don't want to have the new body shape (specifically the bent paws); I want the basic EA weird-looking werewolves. Is there any way I can disable that?
I downloaded the "werewolf 1.63" folder an deleted everything except "tail", "canine penis" and "human penis" and I still get the paws... =/

Thanks again! :)

On 1/14/2024 at 1:42 PM, esf349 said:

here https://www.nexusmods.com/thesims4/mods/2066 , its compatible with this mod only thing is to be sure to mark your created sim is exempt from the auto furrifier mode otherwise all that work for creating one is for nothing.

Oh that's quite a lot of legwork required, to set up the randomizer with unsupported furry mods you need to mess with the custom registar. 

And it requires some knowledge of JSON.

Maybe someone who is better at using JSON can make a compatibility with Berni's mods to it.

eh what exacly files i need to download for only werewolfs works ? i try on my game but its only working for erect werewolf dicks and the genitals parts its having a white paint on every naked werewolf no matter if is a male or female

Edited by Niikuri

Love the new options, Berni, glad to see you have returned, and thanks for your continued dedication for these mods!

Also the new canine and feline heads looks AMAZING! I hope that's going to be released for Sims 4? cause holy shit that's sexy! I love more realistic look, and those new heads look amazing.

Edited by BekNos
On 1/20/2024 at 9:57 AM, Niikuri said:

eh what exacly files i need to download for only werewolfs works ? i try on my game but its only working for erect werewolf dicks and the genitals parts its having a white paint on every naked werewolf no matter if is a male or female

For werewolves only "Werewolf 1.63.zip" is needed to download.

On 1/20/2024 at 7:07 PM, Nyota said:

Hello. I just found the updates for bovine, goat & kangaroo & I love them. Is there a possibility of adding hair to them in the future?

Yeah, I'm actually working on some hairs though I'm not good at making hairstyles😄

7 hours ago, BekNos said:

Love the new options, Berni, glad to see you have returned, and thanks for your continued dedication for these mods!

Also the new canine and feline heads looks AMAZING! I hope that's going to be released for Sims 4? cause holy shit that's sexy! I love more realistic look, and those new heads look amazing.

Thanks! I hope to release them soon together with hairs.
I'm still not sure if I should make separate ears or whole heads for more variety like lion, lynx, caracal, same with canines.

9 hours ago, Bernise said:

Thanks! I hope to release them soon together with hairs.

I'm still not sure if I should make separate ears or whole heads for more variety like lion, lynx, caracal, same with canines.

I honestly can't wait, they look SO GOOD. I'd honestly love some various head shapes, since like... cheetahs don't look the same as tigers, for example.

I DID come up with something, however, that I'd REALLY love to request for you. In CAS, many clothing that show the legs aren't meshed right and create extra legs. While there ARE extra legs in the pants category, that doesn't allow for shorts or skirts.

My thought, was, why not move that "anti-double leg" to the shoe options? I don't know if it'd even work, but just having them in pants doesn't help if you actually want to WEAR pants. Or even an accessory that can be worn on the foot, perhaps? Something to help remove the extra legs.

On 1/18/2024 at 11:16 PM, WrenRangers said:

Oh that's quite a lot of legwork required, to set up the randomizer with unsupported furry mods you need to mess with the custom registar. 

And it requires some knowledge of JSON.

Maybe someone who is better at using JSON can make a compatibility with Berni's mods to it.

Ya it is, but I am use to it since I have heavily modded skyrim and fallout 4 before. Unfortunately the FellowFur doesn't want to fully support Berni's stuff though they may do partial support for any SFW stuff like the feet, heads, and fur patterns (red panda, husky, and so on).

On 1/21/2024 at 7:24 PM, Bernise said:

Yeah, I'm actually working on some hairs though I'm not good at making hairstyles😄

Now my use has been strictly feminine so far, but I was amazed how well your original head works with most of the base game hair styles. If you can adjust the existing dos to these new rigs, the hardest work may already be done for you. ;)

Rather than separate meshes per species, what about making the heads themselves more moddable? The original mesh leans toward canine, but it's versatile enough that I could do both a jackal and a housecat just by changing muzzle length. Depending what "spare" sliders you have, these new rigs could have the necessary morphing tools built in, so for example a single feline mesh could handle both the "large" pantherine profile of lions and tigers, and the more delicate face of lynxes and domestic cats.

tl;dr I don't know the first thing about 3D modeling but the modularity of this project is its greatest strength, and unlike any furry mod I've seen for the Sims franchise. :cool: