Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

16 hours ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

oh, I didn't know Berni's head didn't use the base furry mod slider. I'll try to fix that one as well then and I'll keep you guys updated

no, YOU are amazing thank you ^^"

Edit #1: Fixed, seemed to be similar issue wise. I'll have a link soon.

Edit #2: Fixed Berni's too, enjoy here

Benji did the furry penises break? I'm getting stretchy large ones again prob cause ww updated but wanted to double check

Edited by Roxie Lyerri
3 hours ago, Roxie Lyerri said:

Benji did the furry penises break? I'm getting stretchy large ones again prob cause ww updated but wanted to double check

I know Berni updated them, I've had minor issues with the hyenas but I didn't have the time to confirm it wasn't just a rig issue on a lower LOD.

Might as well be that, if not then I'm P bad with rigs if I were to try and fix it. For

15 hours ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

I know Berni updated them, I've had minor issues with the hyenas but I didn't have the time to confirm it wasn't just a rig issue on a lower LOD.

Might as well be that, if not then I'm P bad with rigs if I were to try and fix it. For

I'd like to learn sims 4 modding so i could try to help keep things updated for us Sims Furries, but to be completely honest i would even know where to begin.

Edit: NVM the fix seemed to have gone missing from my mods folder somehow.

Edited by Roxie Lyerri
Fixed It
On 12/27/2022 at 3:41 AM, Siemann said:

Brilliant, thank you!

For future reference, what was the glitch?

it was just major changes in the slider system brought on by the werewolves DLC prepatch, and I've had to see how other creators have updated their sliders and apply that here. 

from time to time, stuff just breaks
just like for example the WHOLE furry mod in the university dlc prepatch, skeletons got all wonky and Tim issued an update back then

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2023 at 7:54 AM, BekNos said:

He left this for Patreon... which is... not good, because none of his mod turn free after so many days and can get him in serious trouble with their updated TOS. :L

That’s not true Berni is not using Patreon and their kofi is just for tips. Last time we talked they were a bit busy with life so I can imagine this is paused for now. 

On 2/20/2023 at 8:27 AM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

That’s not true Berni is not using Patreon and their kofi is just for tips. Last time we talked they were a bit busy with life so I can imagine this is paused for now. 

Thanks for clearing that up.

Edited by Roxie Lyerri
grammar mistake
15 hours ago, QYI said:

Brilliant !!!!!! Bernise You did a huge and painstaking job, it's so cool that my breath was taken away from joy!  Thank you for such content !

:face_wolf::heart:

Thank you, glad you like it. And yeah making female morph was on different level...

Spoiler

03_03.2023_10-46-07.png.129e097cd9fcb84f6f8d9f67baa77a4b.png

5 hours ago, Bonlluaca said:

just how? Looks cool.

Tattoo overlay, sheath without poking dick and paws are made by me, and are... somewere in my mods folder but i don't know what i called it...?
Was it "dsdcscss" or "qweewr" or "finalfinalfinalver3"

2 hours ago, Bernise said:

Thank you, glad you like it. And yeah making female morph was on different level...

Reveal hidden contents

Tattoo overlay, sheath without poking dick and paws are made by me, and are... somewere in my mods folder but i don't know what i called it...?

thanks for responding ! i Just want my werewolf to look Jacked haha but guess i need to wait. Thanks

10 hours ago, Bernise said:

Reveal hidden contents

good to see you :)

Berni hello!
 It pisses me off a bit that your fluffy mane is only suitable for fiery - red , white and black werewolves .

?

??

Could you ... make it possible to repaint it with a brush , or standard EA repaints to match the color of standard werewolf skins ?  There would be more variety and splendor .

4 hours ago, QYI said:

Berni hello!
 It pisses me off a bit that your fluffy mane is only suitable for fiery - red , white and black werewolves .

?

??

Could you ... make it possible to repaint it with a brush , or standard EA repaints to match the color of standard werewolf skins ?  There would be more variety and splendor .

Sure?