Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

@BekNosThis double-leg "fix" is just edited bottom mesh😅 so i'm afraid moving it somewere else won't work. I suppose the only fix would be editing all meshes that are causing double legs issue.

@NiikuriAFAIK you can't equip soft penis to werewolves in WW, the only way is to override vanilla SFW bottom with soft dick. Also parts dedicated to regular sims will not work with werewolves - there will be gray area around dick. (btw i don't remember making any penises for female werewolves...)

Small progress update

Spoiler

25_01.2024_12-16-58.png.381924b65cfa8a70481e7973783c95d2.png

Spoiler

25_01.2024_12-17-49.png.a1b8a85ea7c07fbbe362b4f12b83401d.png

I decided to use single base mesh; one for canine and one for feline and add bunch of presets. I'll not use any sliders because i don't want to remove any more sliders from human sims.

BTW it's my first time making polygon hairs😅

I forgot to add that i can do it with rest of the new heads, so yeah making any species variants that resembles base head is possible.

Edited by Bernise
11 hours ago, Bernise said:

@BekNosThis double-leg "fix" is just edited bottom mesh😅 so i'm afraid moving it somewere else won't work. I suppose the only fix would be editing all meshes that are causing double legs issue.

@NiikuriAFAIK you can't equip soft penis to werewolves in WW, the only way is to override vanilla SFW bottom with soft dick. Also parts dedicated to regular sims will not work with werewolves - there will be gray area around dick. (btw i don't remember making any penises for female werewolves...)

from what i saw here there is a glitch with noir werewolf dicks that is making have this issue but ok i get it about the issue with soft dicks on werewolfes

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 4:39 AM, CensoredGrunt said:

hey there I just wanted to ask if there is any way to make the breasts a bit bigger??? Because I like to play as female sims with a very large body but the breast size doesn't match the breast size in werewolf form. There is also the problem of the breasts disappearing when you put cloths on. Here are some images to show you what I'm talking about.

Screenshot 2024-01-15 102225.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 102320.png

Screenshot 2024-01-15 102417.png

That's how they made the DLC to be, they didn't want to go fully anthro

On 7/1/2023 at 7:26 AM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

I'm actually working on something like this!

and I plan to make the mod use those bits

I just have to get through all of the non werewolf NPCs first.

Berni generally only makes add-in custom content, override mods generally require updates from time to time and I've noticed they prefer making whatever they like as an addition.

Just checking in, how's the progress been? I seen a another post in a different thread saying you have to change the werewolf's morph to make it show boobs, etc. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a native English speaker, so maybe the sentence is wrong... Someone may have already commented on this, but I didn't see it.

Canine, feline, rabbit, deer can be resized normally without any problems, such as eye resizing, nose resizing, etc. However, cow and goat are not resizable.

What can I do to resolve this issue?

On 3/8/2024 at 3:48 AM, Roxie Lyerri said:

this is also happening for me

I've started investigating and I found that the CAS model itself is all fine, so I'll see if making a new WW snippet for it will fix it.

I seriously don't know what broke it.

1 hour ago, FeralFerret said:

Some body parts, dragon large cock and sheath human cock no longer appear

can you tell me what exactly doesn't work? I'll look into it. I sometimes fix stuff when I can make sense of it.

Update: I confirmed that making a new WW snippet for the hard sheathed humanoid cock fixed it, if you guys can tell me what exactly doesn't work I'll make snippets for them and post a patched version to my site - then Berni can mirror that here on LL when he's back.

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
avoiding triple posting
1 hour ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

I've started investigating and I found that the CAS model itself is all fine, so I'll see if making a new WW snippet for it will fix it.

I seriously don't know what broke it.

can you tell me what exactly doesn't work? I'll look into it. I sometimes fix stuff when I can make sense of it.

Update: I confirmed that making a new WW snippet for the hard sheathed humanoid cock fixed it, if you guys can tell me what exactly doesn't work I'll make snippets for them and post a patched version to my site - then Berni can mirror that here on LL when he's back.

They just don't appear in the WW body selector, only checked the male on tho, not sure if the female sheathed humanoid appears or not. Same goes for the big dragon cock it also dosen't appear in body selector

1 minute ago, FeralFerret said:

They just don't appear in the WW body selector, only checked the male on tho, not sure if the female sheathed humanoid appears or not. Same goes for the big dragon cock it also dosen't appear in body selector

so only these two? what i meant to ask is which ones don't show up. cuz i might miss something ^^"

hoping to have a fix out ASAP

7 minutes ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

so only these two? what i meant to ask is which ones don't show up. cuz i might miss something ^^"

hoping to have a fix out ASAP

Only those two, everything else seems to be fine and sheathed humanoid appears for females so it's only the male one that is broken

1 hour ago, FeralFerret said:

Only those two, everything else seems to be fine and sheathed humanoid appears for females so it's only the male one that is broken

Good and bad news.

Good news: I fixed it

Bad news: I couldn't for the life of me figure out why editing Berni's package directly with the new snippet didn't work at all. Means you have to install them alongside.

Link

13 hours ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

Good and bad news.

Bad news: I couldn't for the life of me figure out why editing Berni's package directly with the new snippet didn't work at all. Means you have to install them alongside.

Link

Hey awesome thanks, I was having the same problem

On 3/13/2024 at 8:48 AM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

Good and bad news.

Link

Thanks Benji!

Hello ! 

Any idea if it would be possible to make it so the first person mode could work without seeing through our characters maws ? 

Sorry if the question had already been asked, but I couldn't find anything to help ^^

Have a nice one !

On 3/20/2024 at 4:31 PM, MyrkrBlakkr said:

Hello ! 

Any idea if it would be possible to make it so the first person mode could work without seeing through our characters maws ? 

Sorry if the question had already been asked, but I couldn't find anything to help ^^

Have a nice one !

i've actually tried to do this and i never managed to get to the bottom of it. what i do know is this issue does not happen on the vanilla furry mod female dragon head. and only that. i've tried to just see what's so special about that one that it works and never managed to see it

• Bernise changed the title to Berni's Collection (Furry +18)
3 hours ago, Esperninsula said:

I seem to get a rig conflict error with WW after updating the collection, reverting to the previous version somehow does not cause the error to pop up.

Me, too. The new big Dragon penis update causes a "fatal error" rig conflict notification from wicked whims 😵